[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no no I have evidence for my claim >It's a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: P5_Shadow_Futaba.png (161KB, 350x386px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Shadow_Futaba.png
161KB, 350x386px
>no no I have evidence for my claim
>It's a fucking Bible quote
>>
Shitty thread
>>
Shhh you're not allowed to tell /x/ this
>>
>>19298708
Jesus was a false prophet believing he lived in the end times and bending any messianic prophecy he could to fit his message. God is not a trinity, god is all.
>>
>>19298708
>Not believing in the truth held in holy scriptures
"These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit." Jude, 16-19.

We're truly in the last days before Revelation.
>>
>>19298883
Revelation was politically motivated, you need to think for yourself. When all are forced to by and sell with shit on our forehead I'll buy it, but until then take it easy
>>
>>19298708
>no no I have evidence for my claim
>It's a fucking
>>
>>19298901
>When all are forced to by and sell with shit on our forehead I'll buy it, but until then take it easy
As long as you are ready for martyrdom then that'll work out, but I'm not trying to hype up an unlikely scenario. Convergence of events is occurring right now. The world is setting itself up place for the first domino in the chain to be knocked down, I merely want people to have The Bible on their minds when it happens.
>>
>>19298931
"Convergence of events is happening right now" t. Someone every year for the past 2000 or so years.

Actually, make that the last 40,000 years.

Can you not?
>>
File: 1497936839160.jpg (87KB, 755x798px) Image search: [Google]
1497936839160.jpg
87KB, 755x798px
kangarros are the agents of the deveils

behold myu black magins
>>
>>19298708
I don't know anyone who ever does that, except for people who argue about Christian theology and morality.

>>19298877
You got any evidence for that?

>>19298883
I don't know, man. It seems like it's like that, but for any time and place it is.
It's better to worry about your own end instead of worrying about the world's, like the Virgin Mother said, no man knows the day or the hour.

>>19298901
Seems like modern technology is going towards that point.
>>
File: IMG_5257.jpg (111KB, 901x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5257.jpg
111KB, 901x675px
>>19298931
We'll I can't fault you for that, I honestly can't. I know the Bible inside and out. My mother was a Christian fundamentalist and basically pic related. I ran from god altogether as a result but I have since found my faith in god but not really the Bible, and basically yea if the events unfold I know exactly what's going down.
>>
>>19298946
Do you have any evidence other than blind faith? He did not fulfill the messianic prophecies so how could he be? By believing that you believe everyone before him went to hell even those that walked with god. I don't buy it
>>
>>19298944
>"Convergence of events is happening right now" t. Someone every year for the past 2000 or so years.
>Actually, make that the last 40,000 years.
Technically they were right as well, the world's been moving along towards it's end state, but that's farther off in the future.
If I am wrong, so be it, the immanency is all I want to get across, as we don't know when it'll happen, only being able to see signs of the season.
I will point out, though, that we live in a world where Israel is back in the land, most any human can talk to another halfway around the world, a world in which esoteric and atheistic values are overtaking Christian ones, and a world in which turmoil is boiling beneath the surface. It might not be apocalyptic, but only a fool would say that the times we live in now are just going to get better and better.
>>
>>19298964
You sound like a butthurt jew.
What, you expected God to give you a Caesar instead of sacrificial lamb?
>>
>>19298994
I don't see how I've come acrossed that way, no I'm not a butt hurt Jew but the messiah was supposed to fulfill them. When the realization came it wasn't the end, oh shit I'm coming back but I don't know when. God the father and I are one in the same but I don't know when I'm coming back... even though god knows all just not this one thing
>>
>>19298994
What's the difference between Jesus and a painting?
You only need one nail to hold up a painting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.