[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys know of the ONA or O9A? They seem pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1498080310270.png (223KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498080310270.png
223KB, 500x500px
What do you guys know of the ONA or O9A?
They seem pretty fucking elusive
>>
bump
i really wanna know more about them
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>19298511
They are a group that seemingly worships very powerful demonic entities, all whilst spouting off pseudo-philosophical drivel.
>>
Are these the adrenochrome drinkers?
>>
>>19298511
I got a bunch of their internal documents, supposedly, you never know with this sort of thing. It's typical edgy satanic shit.
>>
>>19298612
What do you want to know?
>>
>>19299638
Ho' boy, that's what I'm researching atm.
Satanists and paedophiles have a lot in common. The whole bohemian Grove thing, incan and Mayan and Egyptian blood sacrifices, it's been known forever.
You scare the child until they are pissing pants terrified. At this point they are killed and the blood is drank to get the adrenochrome. It goes pretty deep, freemasonry and Illuminati etc.

I thought the whole blue whale thing was somehow connected but I don't think so, the blue whale is just to make kids kill themselves for whatever reason. Not in the name of Satan or anything either. It's facked
>>
Look, before you make this into something it isn't (as if you haven't done that already), The Order of Nine Angles is just another occult group. They're not really that elusive, and if you look hard enough, you can find most if not all of their private texts online. As secretive as they might like to seem, their members tend to not keep "sacred" things private. They have a dark philosophy, but their agenda is pretty tame. Even the aspects that aren't really tame are fairly "par-for-the-course" with regards to occult groups that have formed in the past 37 years. Yes, there's a lot of writing, and yes, some of their stuff is useful to some degree (particularly if you are the type that likes to adapt different methods into your own practice, rather than adhering to strict tradition), but since they've been around for a while and they have a substantial group size, that's obviously gonna happen. These aren't people that have developed a "plan for a new world", they're just people that have found their philosophical and occult "niche" and have really flourished within said niche. If you want to learn more about them, there are ways of making contact with formal members, and thereafter making a connection with them and exchanging information, or you could do like everyone else and just find their literature in the thousands of places it now is on the internet.

So, yeah. That's about it. They have really things to say, but you have to keep in mind, there's a bit of a white nationalist (if that's the right term, I'm not sure) tone to some of their stuff. Subtle in some places, not so subtle in others. If you can ignore that (or if that's your thing), you might find a lot of things beyond it that can be useful to you in your personal practice. There's no super-secret agenda to be found. This isn't the movies, sorry.
>>
>>19299923
>They have a dark philosophy, but their agenda is pretty tame.

Couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>19299941
Yeah, okay. There's a lot of straight up occult groups out there. Most of them have visions of the world as they would like it to be. But here's the thing: almost none of them have any real influence on the real world in terms of political reach. Even those members that are actually involved in politics are mostly low-level folks like mayors or the like (to put it simply). Even if they wanted to, they couldn't implement anything that would outright enable members of their order to establish any sort of political stranglehold. That's just the fact of the matter. Politically involved members of these groups are basically just people that have a day-to-day job or career and just happen to have a vested interest in the occult. I mean, hell, I know two or three members of Dragon Rouge that are high ranking members of their community. One of them was a candidate for mayor a while back. Didn't win, but still is involved with politics.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is this: even if ONA or any organization of a similar bent wanted to summon demons to take over the world, the chances of it actually happening are so damn minuscule that it's not even worth mentioning. Their agenda may be global domination or whatever, but since that would never happen, their agendas are, yes, essentially "tame".
>>
>>19300016
If you were to take a look at Soviet Union or Khmer Rouge, for example, you could see the incredible impact few individuals have through the use of political terrorism. Obviously these goals will be achieved through violence and not running for town mayor.
>>
>>19300057
Both of those are political bodies. Neither are occult ideologies. Both would shun such things and likely (and did) kill those that held any sort of belief in the occult. I know that's not the sort of point you were making, I was just digressing.

Yes, they achieved their goals through violence. Clandestine was not a word anyone would use to describe them. An occult group, had they grown to a sufficient size and with members that held such a bent, would definitely use violence to overthrow whatever in-place political system that existed and take over using their philosophy to drive their adherents to do whatever they wished. But let's face it, that's an endgame type of scenario that would never come to pass. It could be possible if a major world power government collapses and a large occult group seizes the opportunity and takes over. Could they initiate such a thing? No. Can't see that happening.

Now, obviously people look at the Nazis and see occult influences, but at the end of the day, the Nazis were a military and political powerhouse that used certain symbols as just that, symbols. Basically, logos. Were they an occult body? Not really, no. What about the Thule Society, though? High ranking members of the ruling class had an interest in the occult, Hitler expressed interest in said things, so came the research and indulgences in clandestine gatherings and rituals. But I believe the main goal of the Thule Society was a means of mental control. Had the Reich rose to full power and become a permanent "thousand-year" thing it was meant to be, the Thule Society would have been used to control the very belief structures of the Reich populace. Think of it like a software firm that instead of making products designed for the computer, it would make things for people to believe in.

Things like ONA and Dragon Rouge are tame compared to that. Sure, they're dark and scary and spooky, whatever. However, their ideas will always remain ideas.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.