[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some topics you will never see on conspiracy channels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: morn.jpg (60KB, 350x518px) Image search: [Google]
morn.jpg
60KB, 350x518px
What are some topics you will never see on conspiracy channels on TV?

Hollywood still hasn't released a conspiracy movie about 9/11 yet. Never seen it on TV neither (MSM).

Why Alex Jones cannot mention "pizzagate", why David Icke never mentions jews.

What are some other topics that you can only find here or by own research?
>>
>>19298451

Fahrenheit 9/11. It literally won the Palme D'or at the Cannes film festival.
>>
>>19298451

Alex Jones got threatened with a defamation lawsuit by Ping Pong pizza and determined that he would have lost (where truth is an absolute defense in such a case).

David Icke talks about the Rothschilds, which is code for Jew. There are no global Jewish cabal shows on TV, because there's no conspiracy theory to point to, that's just being anti-Semitic.
>>
>>19298663
are you trying to be funny?

fahrenheit is like the blue pill of 9/11 conspiracies
>>
>>19298919

It was a watershed moment for the American public back in 2004. The idea that Hollywood simply ignored the cynical and deceptive aspects of 9/11 is just not true.

If you were a producer and wanted to do a red pill documentary in 2017, which way would you go with it? Controlled demolition? Hologram planes? High-energy weapons?
>>
>>19299000
Of course Hollywood ignores it, this is the place where they fabricate and program most of the lies we live. They not only ignore it, they censor it as well, hence my statement you don't see real conspiracies on TV. Things like "pizzagate" don't even make it to alternative channels.

It doesn't matter, I would stick to the facts like architects and engineers. Fahrenheit didn't even scratch the surface
>>
>>19299093
Pizzagate had no meat to it, and "are all politicians secret pedophiles" isn't exactly TV-material
>>
>>19300680
Are you paid by the post?
>>
Godzilla and Spider-Man.
>>
File: 1487047435278.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1487047435278.png
252KB, 511x428px
>>19300680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

au contraire

here is a band TV documentary about politician pedophiles, there is also the dutroux affair...

>>19298673
You're right it isn't a central conspiracy theory, but its groups of secular and zionist jews who work in concert together. There may be no elders of Zion type meetings, but Jewish supremacist and over representation in key institutions.
>>
>>19298451

The fact that there's well established child auctions for predators and those who want to sacrifice them.

Also, they aren't being honest about whats in Antarctica.
>>
>>19302898
so what is in Antarctica?
>>
>>19298451

That 9 11 was a lie
>>
>>19302947
Ice rocks people studying ice and rocks and globle warming and research stations. I worked there at Scott base for a summer as a kitchen hand. We grew strawberry in a hot house and I fucked an ivy league chick. Also lots of carhartt overalls. If you want a real antarctic conspiracy look up the erubus disaster.
>>
i wanna know more about fake history. i hear whispers of how we're retold tales of our past through games and things, final fantasy chrono trigger etc. i also see parallels in stories, many plots describe warring states type eras and i've heard whispers of how chinese history is apparently fake.
the story of final fantasy tactics strikes a particular cord with me due to its biblical analogues
>>
>>19304934
tactics is one of my favorite games and the ties are really perturbing me. the games jesus figure who is also the end game boss, ajora, perplexes me. the characters in game birth is 9/11 and anyone who's played the game will know it has many deep biblical ties.
the characters birthday being 9/11 is what really got me, the wikis even note it
>>
>>19305185
anons have mentioned things about chrono trigger and something about 900 AD as well
>>
File: 1480386038970.jpg (2MB, 1922x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1480386038970.jpg
2MB, 1922x1618px
>>19300680
>are all politicians secret pedophiles"

morelike is the person who ran for president last year involved with human traffickers of children...the answer is yes, laura silsby and hillary clinton.

This wouldn't have been assumed if the evidence and record was not there.

you are retarded if you arent aware by now that the liberal left movent if headed by child trafficking satanists.
>>
>>19298451
Jews faked the holocaust. A few hundred thousand died of disease, that's it. It's use was to establish Jews as a protected class.
>>
you never EVER hear about JFK praising Hitler
>>
>>19298451
>Hollywood still hasn't released a conspiracy movie about 9/11 yet.
Never going to, either. Too close to home.
>>
Implying jew s faked holocaust while my grandmother remembers being in concentration camp fuck off dude hitler was a irrational commie drug addict
>>
>>19306234
Yes. It is not the ENTIRE political system, it's the underdogs. The people in authority are still trying to make the world GOOD.
>>
>>19304934
If you're referring to phantom time theory, it doesn't really have much currency outside of Russia. And whilst the core claims are pretty spectacular if you accept them, the evidence and reasoning is too subtle and academic for mainstream audiences. I don't imagine a film about dating plateaus in medieval dendrochronology or gaps in the architectural record of Early Medieval Europe would make for particularly riveting viewing.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 650x291px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 650x291px
hmmm
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.