[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread isn't anything out of the ordinary so apologies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: close-encounters.jpg (29KB, 701x396px) Image search: [Google]
close-encounters.jpg
29KB, 701x396px
This thread isn't anything out of the ordinary so apologies, in advance, for the repetitive nature.

My question is simple; shitposting aside, has anyone here actually had any legitimate close encounters with extraterrestrials?

Obviously, 4chan is a pretty uncredible source but I am genuinely interested in your stories in all their detail.
>>
Helpful bump. Haven't myself, but have a psychic friend who described seeing a UFO-type manifestation, but it was a mental projection, not a physical presence.
>>
I'm honestly surprised nobody has responded to your thread OP, but usually everyone is on here at night.
I saw a UFO maybe 5 years ago when I was stil in highschool. I knew it wasn't a weather balloon or any known aircraft because of the way it glistened. It would twinkle and give off red, blue, and green lights. There was no sort of pattern to what color it would change. What made the experience memorable to me was the directions and speeds the UFO was capable of. It was capable of moving up, down, and sideways in the sky, and at my distance it would have traveled thousands of feet in seconds. Sophomore me stared at it while smoking some shitty dirt weed until the light just went away. That's my only encounter with what I believe were aliens
>>
>>19297645
>My question is simple; shitposting aside, has anyone here actually had any legitimate close encounters with extraterrestrials?
Most people don’t even bother looking at the night sky

Can’t see shit usually even, especially in cities with light pollution

As someone who used to be into astrophotography I used to see strange shit in the skies sometimes in remote areas, but that’s about it
>>
>>19297944
>>19298063
>>19298134
Thank you all for replying. Interesting stuff so far. I'd be interested to have some sort of insider knowledge.

In terms of psychic ability, I've often wondered what relationship, if any, between those and extraterrestrials might be.
>>
>>19297645
Yes, I have made visual contact with the Sassani lasting over 120 seconds, which I counted in my head. Measuring the speed of their vehicle, by the angle of its silhouette against the evening sky, which was lit by the sun which had not set, I mentally calculated that its velocity was less than 100m/s, if it was 10m in length, or less than 1,000m/s if it was 100m in length. (Lacking depth perception, I could only logically estimate velocity, or size, as I required the vehicles' only displacement relative to its self over time to measure by from my position on the ground.) Ergo, the vehicle was either very close, or very large. Despite this, I heard no sound emanating from the vehicle.

Hours later, the U.S. military in my neighborhood scrambled jet aircraft along the Sassani vehicle's earlier flight path, and continued to send jet aircraft along that trajectory every night after my visual contact around the same time. I switched to other modes of communication, fearing for the safety of the Sassani scout ship, as I had heard from retired Air Force personnal that they are sometimes given orders to shoot UFOs on sight, for purposes of recovering their destroyed components, and I presume bodies as well. I wanted to be no part of such a ghastly sequence of events.

Since then, I have been establishing more coherent forms of communication on Terra, that do not require the Sassani to put their selves in harms way, on our behalf.
>>
>>19298225
Very interesting. Cheers for sharing.

I'm intrigued to hear more about your more coherent forms of communication although I understand if you'd rather not.
>>
Had a series of encounters with UFOs from roughly age 10 to 15. Lived isolated from main road in the Appalachian mountains. Ranged from low hum and no lights, to series of bright lights bouncing around the air above the field behind our house. For about 6 months there was a distant buzzing that would be just low enough to sleep through, but noticable if you were awake, that would happen every night. Parents locked everything up at night and closed all blinds which is very uncharacteristic for the area. Unsure if connected but would occasionally wake up with nose bleeds and headaches. Occasionally there would be vomit in the toilet but none of us would remember throwing up. Still terrified to go back there to this day.
>>
>>19298264
That actually sounds quite daunting. I don't think I'd be able to stay in a place like that. Do you get the feeling that the presence, whatever it was, was benevolent or malevolent?
>>
>>19298284
Then, I would have told you that it was malevolent. In retrospect, I don't really think it was either. Maybe curious in an almost morbid way, but certainly not malevolent. I was just scared that there was something there that I couldn't see or control. I think my parents were, too. It was out of the ordinary, and older people from that area fear generally anything that isn't routine. I still get the feeling occasionally that I'm being watched, but that might just be paranoia.
>>
>>19298264
Dude hell yeah! Fellow West Virginiafag by chance?
>>
>>19298372
Yeah, man. I used to live near Princeton.
>>
>>19298225
So sassini is some known alien race or whats up with that?
>>
>>19297645

I was hiking with my friend, an experienced hiker, on a mountain in Arizona during the night, it was beautiful. All sorts of stars in the night sky and it was dead silent besides us vocally admiring the beauty. My friend pointed out what he thought was a comet until it swerved directly downwards into the mountain range and began doing on sorts of crazy twirls super fast before disappearing. It looked just like what happens when a person swings around a light stick, which leaves behind a residue of light for a split second each time it moves. Needless to say we were baffled, though, hearing all sorts of freaky shit about Arizona, it didn't surprise me or my friend that much to the extent that we needed to be scared or anything.
>>
I used to live out in nowhere, Indiana, and there was always weird shit in the sky toward the county line on the parallel road from mine. I was never convinced completely that it was UFOs though. I have however, come in contact with a "ghost."
I don't believe in ghosts, in the sense that they are dead people hanging around. I green texted the whole story a few days ago so I won't get to into it. A friend and I encountered a ghosty when we were thirteen and exploring an old church that had an after school program twice a week. It's something that I'll never forget, and has kept me conflicted for a long time. If it wasn't a dead person, which I don't think it was, then what was it?
>>
>>19298481
I've always been under the impression that ghosts were essentially an energy footprint.
>>
>>19298493
Yeah? I've thought that to, but I just don't see how that could be. How does that work exactly? It affected the entire atmosphere of the room. You could feel the thing as you were seeing it.
>>
>>19298259
Well, among members of the interstellar community, there are forms of electronically enhanced consciousness; you can just imagine where telecommunications technology from Terra could be, in 100, or even 1,000 years from now. If one examines an organic body in a certain way, the very organism can be viewed as a telecommunications device, with consciousness as the signal. To that extent, the primary issue involved in establishing such technology on Terra is regards to things like privacy, freewill, and how to perform basic functions like dialing, and clearly signaling when a call has been connected, or choosing when to disconnect it. Too much signal traffic is just as useless as none at all, so coherence is vital to the efficacy of a network.

I've been permitted to begin a trial program, where most of the delicate equipment is handled outside the range of aircraft from Terra, and in accordance with any local laws which allow citizens the freedoms of both religion, and sexuality. In particular, I discovered that the culture of BDSM is experienced with handling direct control over people's bodies, in such a way that retains the freewill of both participants, and in such a way that is all three safe, sane, and consensual.

Technically, utilizing principles of electromagnetism to send an electrical impulse directly into the synapses of an other's human body from a distance source (such as from beyond the Oort Cloud which surrounds the solar system that the physical planet, Terra, at this moment of my time) is not physically different from the shock play that some Terran humans choose to experience in accordance with their own local laws.

Here is a video of a Terran human using principles of electromagnetism discovered by Nikola Tesla to generate sensations that they could never have imagined on their own:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuKOAOE3Ysw

[1/2]
>>
>>19298259
Combined with a freedom to practice religion, with the understanding that God is all that is, a Terran human can now enjoy the experience of operating as a node in a long distance telecommunication network that connects to any location which is sending a coherent signal in accordance to the rules of BDSM. (This does not include locations that are not within all that is, if indeed such locations are physically possible at all, such as simulated realities, or hypothetical interdimensional portals to other universes.)

At this moment of your time, you may signal your willingness to practice interstellar protocols, by wearing a pendant with the correct emblem that connects you to an entity with a 5-dimensional perspective of physical reality, allowing the entity to surpass the limits of 4-dimensional time and space, and share your perdonal observations of your environment through the electrical impulses of your own body's synapses. When such an entity is available for connection, they will from the position of a dom as per the protocols of BDSM begin a scene, whereby they will be allowed to send telepathic signals through the pendant wearer's body, which the pendant wearer from the position of a sub can interpret, and use their imagination to integrate the signals into their own consciousness, based on what they think the impulses of their own body's synapses are communicating to them in that moment of their time.

Simply removing the pendant immediately ends the scene, as this action is equivalent to using a safe word. Entities that do not respect the practice of safe words will be terminated from future contact events, until they can demonstrate that a lesson was learned, in regards to the difference in meaning between "yes" and "no." The interstellar community regards telepathic networks that violate agreements regarding freewill to be in error, and not coherent.

[2/2]
>>
>>19298541
Energy footprints. Matter is energy. The human brain is nothing more than a big energy configuration. That energy configuration can not be destroyed. When the person dies, that energy configuration will linger through the atoms/quarks/waves it is quantumally entangled with.

Ghosts can be explained through string theory my dude.
>>
>>19298395
The Sassani are one of the hybrid races that combine Terran DNA and spiritual energy with that of beings from other worlds. They are masters of synchronicity--for instance, if it pleases you to find significance in such things, then observe the time of your own post.

You can learn more by watching this video, designed as a basic introduction that covers some of their history, and details about their world, Essassani

Due to certain legal constraints, vocal and image data sourced directly from Essassani is not avaible to the channel I provided, linked above. We are working to establish the proper consent checking protocols, to ensure that more direct contact, including meeting face to face will be available in the future.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.