[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Apotheosis - The ascension of a mortal soul to godhood Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Chl-69VWEAAeynT.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chl-69VWEAAeynT.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>Apotheosis - The ascension of a mortal soul to godhood
Is it even possible for us to become nigh-omnipotent immortal beings? Or are we all destined to live and die in this painful meat prison?
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19297013
First lie ever told by lucifer:

"Ye shall be as gods"

Man cannot become God.
God by definition is uncreated, everlasting.
You have no attributes of God.
>>
The internet is the apotheosis of man
>>
>>19297013
You are supposed to work towards mortal perfection. Purify your soul as deeply as you can before this life ends, all the good xp levels you up in ascended worlds.

>>19297044
Lucifer manifesto
God's not real
Local universes can run autonomously without Christ
That the mortal training process (us living our lives) was a waste of time and energy
>>
The goal of the Great Work is for mankind to become like the gods.

The gods with a little g, we are made in their image and in their likeness.

But they kept us from the Tree of Life and the Jealous god banished us because he feared we would partake in its fruit and gain Longevity like they have.
>>
>>19297044

I dont disagree.

God with the big G is the Creator of All that is.

But where I disagree with you is when you confuse the Demiurge with God.
>>
File: 33570.jpg (21KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
33570.jpg
21KB, 354x500px
>>19297069
>You are supposed to work towards mortal perfection. Purify your soul as deeply as you can before this life ends, all the good xp levels you up in ascended worlds.
Interesting. However, what if there's nothing beyond death? What if we just go back to the void we originally were born from? I never died before, at least not to my knowledge, so i don't know what happens when your brain turns off. It is a huge bet to make, and not really worth it if you ask me.
Also, chaotic and sadistic gods appear in all mythologies around the world as well. Isn't purity kind of relative? Or is it life experience that provides you with the opportunity to ascend?

>>19297073
So, they are still dependent on a natural resource, even though they were supposed to be godlike beings? That just sounds like mortals who can achieve an immense amount of power, not really immortal nor capable of bending reality to their will... Are they even able to create universes?
>>
File: manipulate.jpg (47KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
manipulate.jpg
47KB, 460x307px
>>19297097

The old stories all say that the gods maintained their health and longevity with a Bread of Long Living and an Elixir of Life.

The Greek version of this would be called Ambrosia.

I think that these gods known as the Archons do have a Physical body sometimes. But they also have an eternal soul that is trapped here in this realm of shadow.

Like us. We have that same soul.

They want to keep us in mortal bodies that fail us in no more then 120 years. Then they trap our soul and return us to the Matrix.

Our only hope is that we have the Divine Spark of the Aeons, the reason they are so jealous of us.
>>
File: 112.jpg (6KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
6KB, 282x179px
>>19297117
So... You're basically saying that we are stuck. There is no escape from this eternal loop of pain and impotence. Is that correct?
>>
File: 1498570616513.gif (2MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498570616513.gif
2MB, 500x370px
>>19297013

Depends how you define "you".
>>
>>19297013

Possible: Yes
Probable: No

Frequency, Vibration, Energy. Those are the three components you must come to know fully if you expect to achieve it. Even once you understand the importance of those three things, it's a race against the clock to hit the g(od) spot before your meat dies.
>>
>>19297013
You already are, take those blinders off your eyes!
>>
>>19297147

We are stuck in this realm of shadow that the Demiurge Lords over.

But the Universe is much more then just this 4 dimensions of the Material Realm that we know.

The Aeons come from the true Father Pleroma. It means the Fullness. It is a realm of Light.

We are Avatars with a Body a Soul and a Spirit.

The Spirit of the Aeons is the Breath of Spirit that was blown into us by Yaldabaoth when Sophia tricked him. He blew this Spirit into us. The Epinoia of Sophia.

We have the Light of the Aeons in us.

And say we will Escape this Matrix brother, and find the Fathers Pleroma.
>>
>>19297263
We will escape, we willl ascend this prison to a realm of purity and understanding
>>
>>19297263
>>19297306
so.. why don't you just kill yourself? Won't you escape this horrible realm?
>>
>>19297363
Death doesn't mean Freedom
>>
>>19297044
god may be uncreated but all of creation is god and ways for god to be with themselves and know themselves.
>>
>>19297013
You already are God, your idea of God just entails infinite power, which is wrong, the universe is God and since you are the universe you're already God, you're just God experiencing itself. Christians fucked up the concep of God.
>>
Kingdom of heaven is made from hands of flesh.
>>
>>19297013
The second one. You're going to live, die, and fade from memory as a human, because gods aren't real.
>>
>>19297224
wow. why didn't I think of that. thanks dude
>>
>>19297013
That thing you said after the first thing.
>>
>>19297013
Yes, and I have already achieved it.
AMA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.