[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal witch Cern? What are they actually trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: shiva-cern.jpg (124KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shiva-cern.jpg
124KB, 640x360px
What's the deal witch Cern? What are they actually trying to realize? Do they work for someone?

Please redpill me
>>
>>19295926
Bump
>>
File: mothman.jpg (35KB, 373x374px) Image search: [Google]
mothman.jpg
35KB, 373x374px
>>19295926
It's REAL purpose is to open portals to negative realms to let in (more) demons. It also produces Stranglet Bombs (aka black goo) that are used to hold humanity hostage. (ONE Strangelet Bomb if not counteracted quickly could vaporize the whole earth.)
>>
>>19296660
Source/further reading?
>>
>>19296676
The shin megami tensei universe
>>
>>19296986
he he
>>
File: 16268-18175.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
16268-18175.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
Shiva is an Avatar of Ea Enki. The father of Ra / Marduk.

Do you know what the Tower of Babylon was?

It was a Particle Accelerator. It had the Ability to open "Gateways to Heaven".
>>
Here's your ultimate redpill: people fear what they don't understand. That's why supernatural attributes are always assigned to huge complicated mechanisms by simple minds that don't grasp physics. HAARP is mind control, the Z-Machine is a Zeta Reticulan zero-point energy reactor, CERN is a portal to hell, blah blah blah, yadda yadda.
>>
>>19297170
It's really no different from savage bushmen who think a camera can steal their soul by taking their picture.
>>
>>19297170
How very fedora of you my euphoric faggot
>>
>>19297170
>>19297173
Both of you uneducated niggers please go back to bixnooding on another board
>>
>>19297180
HURRRRRRRRRRR GOTTA SUMMON DEM DEMONS, HURRRRRR
>>
>>19297191
This my friends is newfag in his natural environment. Notice his use off caps, he's trying to prove his status as a "meemer"
>>
>>19297170

>That's why supernatural attributes are always assigned to huge complicated mechanisms by simple minds that don't grasp physics.

So that's why cern has a statue of Shiva outside of their building? Their just simple minds who don't understand physics?
>>
>>19297173
The first thing babies understand about a camera is that it is an observer
>>
>>19297081
>Not He-ho
You've let me down
>>
>>19297170
Why even bother? You're on /x/
>>
>>19297222
HURRRRR I'M A 4CHAN VETERAN

RESPEK THE AMOUNT OF MY LIFE I'VE WASTED HERE TRYING TO GET A SUCCUBUS TO SUCC MY THICC DICC
>>
>>19297320
I'm trying to master the esoteric arts in order to focus my contempt for humanity into an ethereal javelin, with which to stab retarded people's faces off.
>>
There's the theory of CERN researching time travel, it's in an anime, Steins Gate. Not a great source but who knows.
>>
>>19295926
Uhh if we're being fair there are five sixes. You don't just get to say "oh, those are shorter so they don't count." Absolutely retarded.
>>
>>19297517
Whoa whoa whoa. Relax.
>>
Have you seen that video of a ritual going on in front of Shiva's statue? Probably staged, though
>>
>>19297557
Actually, look at their direction. The two extra sticks only make reversed/mirrored 6's not actually 6's.
>>
>>19297606
Really? THAT'S where you draw the line? And not "Hey that's just a bunch of lines sticking out from the same damn circle"?
>>
>>19297619
If you are counting 6's, I draw the line at how many 6's there actually are, which is 3. Not sure what you are arguing, I only respond because you sound like a shill and makes me wonder if there's actually something here.
>>
Then there's the whole ritual sacrifice occurring at CERN. Surely nothing going on there...
>>
>>19297694
Links/photos/evidnce/rundown? Just what the hell are you talking about? God, am I disgusted by fucks like you.
>>
>>19297703
https://www.theguardian.com/science/video/2016/aug/18/mock-human-sacrifice-at-cern-video
>>
>>19297657
>the direction of the lines matters
>the fact that there are no actual separate 'bodies' to form 'sixes' does not matter
>they put a statue of Shiva with a dedication plaque in plain view for all to see
>so it must be some sooper sekrit ebull gate to hell
>and they hire shills to go on 4chan
>to argue with autists about what does or does not constitute a separate "6"
>>
>>19297245
It was a gift from India
>>
>>19297713
>mock
>>
>>19297721

You sound more like a useful idiot then a shill. Shills get paid so I imagine they have some actual intelligence.
>>
>>19297761
>useful idiot
Yeah, you got me. Your genius is just overwhelming.

Anyway, what is your reasoning for why three arms sticking out of one circle in one direction=three sixes, but two additional lines in the opposite direction, protruding from two separate circles, =/= two additional sixes?
>>
>>19297517
back to facebook normalfag
>>
>>19297765
In other words, it seems to me that the argument "They are not facing the proper direction" is no more or less valid than the argument "they are not separate bodies of multiple numbers"? Also, as a tinfoil, do you ever actually go places and research any of the claims you make to try to find supporting evidence? Or does all your "research" take place from the comfort of a computer?
>>
>>19297753
>can't into rituals
>>
>>19297765

>Anyway, what is your reasoning for why three arms sticking out of one circle in one direction=three sixes

Because they appear to be sixes. It's 2D, so why can't they be 3 different sixes overlapping eachother? Even if not they still look like sixes and that's why they get counted as such.

>but two additional lines in the opposite direction, protruding from two separate circles, =/= two additional sixes?

Because those aren't sixes, at best their nines. Though you can't even really call them that since the lines are only as big as the circles.

Maybe they're a's?
>>
>>19297776

Useful idiot was spot on it seems.

Are you going to tell me the Shiva statue isn't actually there?
>>
>>19297245
What effect do you believe the statue has on CERN's operations?
>>
>>19297780
So know you're going to assert that maybe the image is a 2d representation of a 3d image? How do we know it's not representative of a 4, 5, or 6 dimensional image? That would certainly open up the possibility for those other things being sixes, and these are scientists after all. but of course, that doesn't fit your theory, so is absurd. Right? But then it's really no more absurd to assume an implied extra dimension than it is to assume an extra 2, 3, or 4. Because in the end, it's all speculation, being pulled directly from the anus.
>>
>>19297785
>Are you going to tell me the Shiva statue isn't actually there?
Where do I even come close to this assertion? I'm just interested to know where you're getting your information. you speak like an authority on the subject, so I am truly interested:
>do you ever actually go places and research any of the claims you make to try to find supporting evidence? Or does all your "research" take place from the comfort of a computer?
>>
>>19297786

I believe if they are going to allow a religious idol to stand in front of their head quarters it's because it symbolises their ideals.

>First, it is seen as the image of his rhythmic play which is the source of all movement within the universe. This is represented by the circular or elliptical frame surrounding Shiva.

>Secondly, the purpose of his dance is to release the souls of all men from the snare of illusion.

>Lastly, the place of the dance, Chidambaram, which is portrayed as the center of the universe, is actually within the heart.

Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing. And the first representation would fit pretty well with cern.

The second can be a bit worrisome, good or bad depending on its use, but then you throw the mark of the beast and mock rituals in the equation and it doesn't look too benevolent.
>>
>>19297808
Everything we see is constantly being destroyed and recreated, thousands of times right before our eyes. I don't think we have much to worry about.
>>
>>19297800

if you think 6's are three deminsonal shapes then you should stop bashing your head against the wall while you can still brush your teeth.

>>19297805

>I'm just interested to know where you're getting your information. you speak like an authority on the subject, so I am truly interested:

The same place 90% of every one else gets their information. Are pictures and news articles not good enough for you?
>>
>>19297703
>God, am I disgusted by fucks like you.

And I'm disgusted by Redditards who can't cool their shit for five fucking seconds.
>>
>>19297808
Don't you think the giant particle accelerator is a better means of ascertaining their ideals?

The statue is just that, a statue. An inert hunk of iron located near one of mankind's greatest scientific endeavors. That you would focus on it, and the symbolic meaning of it, rather than the GIANT GUN DESIGNED TO SMASH ATOMS TOGETHER AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT indicates profound nuttybutters.
>>
>>19297822

God your dense.

>That you would focus on it, and the symbolic meaning of it, rather than the GIANT GUN DESIGNED TO SMASH ATOMS TOGETHER AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT indicates profound nuttybutters.

The symbolic nature of erecting a religious symbol outside their building makes me question what their goals are by using the atom smasher.

If they erected a giant cross with Jesus hanging off it would that not make you think twice?
>>
>>19297841
No, because I'm not schizophrenic.
>>
>>19297815
Oh it seemed like you were implying there were 3 sixes overlaid on one another, which would seem to require a third dimension, for them to literally be overlaid upon one another. I mean, I can trace over the number "6" three times, but that doesn't mean there are three sixes there. In order for them to be overlaid in such a way it seems like you would need three dimensions.

So... you have never once investigated a "conspiracy theory" you had? Because, I can just as easily say I watched the news, and the news that *I* watch and read says the exact opposite of the news *you* watch and read. And I bet if I cited an article debunking your theory, you would autistically screech "LE SHILLS WROTE IT! YOU R LE SHILL!" So you're gonna need to probably come up with more than that.
>>
>>19297848

>No, because I'm not schizophrenic.

If someone had a statue of Hitler in front of their house would it be schitzofrenic to think they might hate jews?

>Oh it seemed like you were implying there were 3 sixes overlaid on one another, which would seem to require a third dimension

I implied the possibility, and no it wouldn't require a 3rd dimension. Only to see the whole picture. I also gave my reasons for why this possibility doesn't matter in the first place.

>I mean, I can trace over the number "6" three times, but that doesn't mean there are three sixes there. In order for them to be overlaid in such a way it seems like you would need three dimensions.

If you tilted them and made them atleast partially distinct it would. Are you telling me there is only one triangle in pic related?

>So... you have never once investigated a "conspiracy theory" you had?

Of course I have, when did I say otherwise?

>Because, I can just as easily say I watched the news,

Good for you

>and the news that *I* watch and read says the exact opposite of the news *you* watch and read.

Did it now? Which news article said the logo isn't 6's, Shiva isn't infront of the building, or cern hasn't participated in mock rituals?

>And I bet if I cited an article debunking your theory, you would autistically screech "LE SHILLS WROTE IT! YOU R LE SHILL!" So you're gonna need to probably come up with more than that.

I won't rebuke an article based on that. Just because you or me read something doesn't make it true though. Show me an article and I will give you my thoughts.
>>
>>19297859

Meant to include you here >>19297919
After the first bit.
>>
>>19297841
>God your dense.
>your
>you are

lol when will people finally understand the simplest of things like the difference between too, to, and two or your and you're???
>>
>>19297713
'Mock ritual'??? Aren't rituals essentially mock versions of whatever practice they began as?

How is this humorous? There are no details in this article. This proves nothing. Does anyone know who the woman in the video is and where she is now? This seems like a lot of prep for a joke.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.