[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got my Tarot deck out for a reading earlier and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 1

File: duck plane.jpg (7KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
duck plane.jpg
7KB, 261x216px
So I just got my Tarot deck out for a reading earlier and don't care to put it away too soon. Would anyone else like a reading? I'm a bit of a novice, but I can give a passable interpritation thats usuallaly more right than wrong. I'm also slightly drunk, so ignore any misspellings.

Pic not related.
>>
>>19295423
Hey, what the heck, I've never had someone else read for me!

Mind a simple reading? Up to you! Something fate can throw my way?
>>
I would love one.

Will i find a job soon?
>>
>>19295423
I want a reading!
Ty anon.
Will that thing I'm wishing every day come to fruition?
>>
>>19295429
Okay. Here's the deal. Usually the person getting the reading does the shuffling. But that's not an option right now. So I want you to just focus on the location of the deck. Fargo, ND. I will begin shuffling and laying it out at exactly the top of the hour. Focus on your question then. Watch your phone. I'm going by Verizon's clock.
>>
>>19295435
>>19295438
One at a time. You guys are chalked in as 2 and 3 respectively.
>>
>>19295442
Gotcha!
>>
By the way. I can do a three card spread that is more fast and loose for short term stuff. Or a full Celtic Cross for in depth analysis. Tell me which one you want. I would appreciate it if you would keep it to the three card spread when appropriate. It makes it faster to move on to the next anon.
>>
>>19295423
Fffuuu this kinda makes me want to get my own deck.

Is this the right time for me to get one rn?
Alias Popper
>>
what do the cards think i should know?
>>
>>19295453
It would be cool if i could get a celtic cross spread.
I've got a lot going on....
>>
>>19295429
Okay. Got it.
Present Position: 8 of swords
Immediate Influence: Queen of Cups
Goal or destiny: 10 of wands
Distant Past: ace of cups
recent past: 8 of pentacles
future influence: wheel of fortune
questioner: ace of swords
environmental factors: knight of pentacles
inner emotions: page of pentacles
final result: the star.

Dude, are you okay? Seriously, I'm here if you need to talk.

It looks like you are in a shit situation but you have at least one good person around you. hold onto them and treat them right.

The path you are on is not a good one. Reevaluate your goals. I see that in both card three and ten. They are both fuzzy, but can be both bad and good. The star in particular is a warning of hubris most of the time in my experience.

It looks like you know how to work for a living though. You aren't afraid to get your hands dirty. Do not let that virtue fall to the wayside.

I also see that you want to succeed in life and see greatness in yourself. You can have that if you apply yourself. I'm not the only person telling you that life needs work.

TLDR: Don't fall victim to hubris.
>>
Would you mind just doing a three card for me?
Will my short term aspiration come to fruition?
>>
>>19295435
You're next. Three card spread or Celtic Cross?
>>
>>19295512
Celtic cross please
>>
Hey OP if you wouldnt mind, I could use a reading... I've got some potentially big decisions and new things happening
>>
>>19295520
Right. 16 after the hour I will start. Focus hard.
>>
>>19295497
I'm not sure what I expected, but it wasn't such a spot-on reading.

You've put a lot of things into perspective with such few words. I've always seen the Star arcana arise in what felt to be broad-serving, humanitarian goals. This reading puts that into the exact context it needs to be in, in my life right now. I've caught on a bit but not completely until being told over a reading :)

Your interpretation of the cards is the most accurate (or meaningful) I've received. Thank you so much.
>>
>>19295435
Okay. Here you go.
Present position: Justice
Immediate influence: king of swords
Goal: the hermit
Distant past: 7 of swords
Recent past: the sun
future influence: 9 of swords
the questioner: 6 of pentacles
environmental factors: 3 of pentacles
inner emotions: page of swords
final result: knight of swords.

wow...

Okay. Here's the TL:DR. You will get it, but it's not going to be an easy process and you might have to be slightly less than honest on your resume. BTW, have you considered custodial work? As long as you avoid institutes of learning its the best kept secret in the job market.

Anyway, You want things to work out okay and you are really feeling the pressure of society. Cards three and six show me that its going to be a tough process and its going to take some guile to get there.

You have worked hard in the past and it was not until recently that you ended up in this position.

You are clearly at the point where you are dependant on the goodwill of others right now. And you hate it. You really want to get back to work. You are not where you are from lack of trying either. You are trying. That is good.

Just be willing to take what you can get, and you will get it. You will be fine in the end, dude.
>>
>>19295438
You're next. What kind of reading do you want?
>>
>>19295438
If I don't hear from you by 35 after, I will move on to the next anon.
>>
>>19295587
Yup, very accurate.

I don't think I would enjoy custodial work. Im looking to do something morw creative. Thanks for the reading!!
>>
Cool, a love reading would be grand. Moved to a new place and wondering. ty anon.
>>
>>19295474
Okay. You are up. What kind of reading? You have until 40 after to respond
>>
>>19295623

can i get a general? as in, what kind of advice do the cards think i should know? if that's too broad i'd like a love reading; i'm single and looking for love.
>>
>>19295606
I'm a bit of an artist myself. I have done custodial work in the past before going back to college though. It's nice that on solo contracts I can stop what I am doing and sketch out concept art or just think about stuff while listening to music. Don't discount it too fast. It's a good placeholder if nothing else.
>>
>>19295627
celtic cross or three card spread. Thats what I meant. Not trying to be rude here. It's just that there's a bit of a line.
>>
>>19295637
Celtic cross please
>>
>>19295644
On it. Starting at 43 after. Focus then.
>>
>>19295423
Celtic cross for career please OP!
>>
>>19295630
Okay, I was previously working as a cook and then found out how servers can make a lot more, so I'm thinking of giving it a go. I'll definitely look into custodial jobs if serving doesn't work out.
>>
>>19295423
Me Me Me!
Can I get a simple reading please?
>>
>>19295637

oh sorry, i'm dumb. >>19295644 isn't me though, lmao.
>>
>>19295700
Wtf yes I am
>>
>>19295644
Looks okay at a glance.
present position: 2 of wands
immediate influence: king of wands
destiny: ace of swords
distant past: 2 of swords
recent past: 5 of pentacles
future influence: judgement
questioner: the star
environmental factors: the moon
Inner emotions: queen of swords
final result: king of pentacles.

The star has been showing up a lot tonight. WTF?

so you see yourself floating in a salty ocean and dying of thirst. You are lonely. I feel ya there. But it looks like you have a damn fine mentor of some form as well. Someone in a relationship/marriage who can give advice.

Its looking like you will get sucess in virtue. Hesiod wrote in Works and Days that wickedness is easy as she lives right down the street. Virtue lives at the top of the mountain but once reached, she as is easy as she was hard to get to in the first place. Remember that. I feel that this is important to remind you of because of the star on the questioner.

It looks like things were good in the past but recently there has been some hard times. Not sure what that is about. Only you can answer that question. But your future influence is just and fair.

Theres a lot of drama in your environment right now. You should be worried about that. Distance yourself. The queen of swords tells me that its making life harder for you than it needs to be.
>>
>>19295487
Still need that Celtic Cross? You have until the top of the hour to respond.
>>
I could go for a reading OP senpai
>>
>>19295504
Okay. He's not responding. You still need that 3 card? 05 after to respond.
>>
maybe you'd like to ask who's here OP.
>>
>>19295741
Good idea. Who's still here and what do you want?
>>
>>19295744
I'm here >>19295668
Ready to focus
>>
>>19295744
I am >>19295686
Can I get a Celtic Cross? General reading please.
>>
>>19295423
Can i get a general reading? If not then i'd like to know if my mom is leading me on and constantly lying to me about some things i need
>>
>>19295758
You're up, slugger. 10 after I will start.
>>
I'm down for a reading if you're still doing them OP
>>
>>19295766
Let's do this
>>
>>19295758
Okay.
Present Position: King of Cups
Immediate Influence: Queen of Pentacles
Goal or destiny: The Hermit
Distant Past: Knight of swords
Recent Past: 7 of swords
future influence: 9 of cups
Questioner: 4 of pentacles
Environmental factors: 6 of wands
Inner emotions: 7 of cups
final result: page of swords.

to start with, I'm not sure how i feel about a king and queen of two different suits being right on top of each other. But littereally read, it shows you as being a creative and intelligent person in a generous environment. Not sure, but if you currently have a job, consider keeping it at least for now.

Your goal is the hermit which is the second time that's appeared tonight. weird. Its a card of guile or prudence. your past was one of winning despite the cost, but recently that has failed you on some level. but your future influence shows contentment.

where things stand right now, you really crave more. your environment shows this. and you are imagining more. You crave more. That is your inner emotion. Always looking to the sky, never at your feet. Your destiny is one of vigilance though.

So basically, prudence, my friend. Victoria Prudentiae Amat. victory loves prudence. If you have a job, keep it. If not, don't set your hopes too high.
>>
>>19295759
You are up. still there?
>>
>>19295809
Yes!
>>
>>19295806
>prudence
Great read OP. This is exactly what I need. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19295811
Excellent. Starting at 26 after. celtic cross general.
>>
How will school be for me next year?
>>
>>19295811
Present position: 10 of cups
Immediate influence: 6 of pentacles
Goal or destiny: 3 of cups
Distant past: Justice
Recent Past: Queen of Wands
Future Influence: 10 of wands
Questioner: 7 of Pentacles
Environmental factors: Page of Swords
Inner Emotions: 6 of Swords
Final Result: 9 of Pentacles.

You are in a good place. You have people in your life that you can count on.Your future at least on your current path is one of success and joy. Your past was one that made sense for better or worst and and your recent past has been honorable. Your success however might not be for everyone's benefit.

You see yourself, however, as being at a crossroads. You perceive trouble, and yet you are prepared to face it. But it is your willingness to burn others to obtain that success that you need to check. You have been a person of justice in the past. If you let that remain in your past, you will have success but you might end up hurting the ones you love in the process. That's what I am seeing at least.
>>
>>19295772
You are next. You are also second from the last if you are still there. Cross or three card spread?
>>
>>19295861
Yup, still here. I'll do the Cross.
>>
>>19295874
41 after then. general reading celtic cross.
>>
>>19295855
Okey.. It does make sense to some extent.
Pretty accurate I must say! Thank you.
>>
>>19295861
Do i get one? I was before him tho, i'm
>>19295763
>>
>>19295874
Oh my.
Present position: 7 of swords
Immediate influence: 9 of cups
Goal/destiny: the tower
Distant past: Knight of Pentacles
Recent past: Ace of Cups
Future influence: The magician
QUestioner: 10 of Pentacles
Environmental Factors: King of Cups
Inner Emotions: 3 of wands
Final Result: 4 of Cups

Well, seeing the tower is always scary. But lets start.

The fact that you have the nine of cups over the 7 of swords shows me that you are in a position of relative comfort and you have become confident that this will remain indefinately. But the Tower is a card that represents drastic change. This change is almost always of the fast and painful variety. It looks like there is going to be some sort of trouble on the horizon that is going to leave you feeling jaded as all hell.

Its a shame to see this, because it looks like you are the kind of person that has always strived to do things right and on some level has gotten what they deserved. I want to take this moment to remind you that the future is not set in stone. The cards only show where you are going if you keep up the way you are.

I am worried that the coming storm is familial in nature. It looks like you are in a fair family with a strong male figure. And from where you see yourself in inner emotions... yep. It looks like something to do with inheritance. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like an aunt or cousin might be fixing to stab you in the back. Keep your head on a swivel over the next year or so.
>>
>>19295891
Of course. Still there? I'll get you and the kid asking about school. And then thats it. Cross or three card spread?
>>
>>19295423
Am I pursuing the right career or am I wasting my time?
>>
>>19295843
You still there? last anon isn't responding. Cross or spread?
>>
>>19295934
Cross please
>>
>>19295937
okay. cross on school issues. starting at 5 after.
>>
>>19295914
Oddly enough, some of the things you discussed reflect what's been going on for the last couple of months. Maybe this whole feeling jaded business will pass soon! Here's to hoping!

Thanks for your time OP!
>>
>>19295920
yeah i'm still here and whatever is more detailed

so i guess cross?
>>
>>19295951
Okay. You got skipped over because of inactivity, but I will still get you after I'm done with this reading.
>>
>>19295958
yeah sorry, was gone to the store
>>
>>19295423
do reading for me , op
>>
>>19295937
Alright
present position: 9 of swords
immediate influence: king of pentacles
goal/destiny: queen of swords
distant past: ace of wands
recent past: 6 of swords
future influence: 6 of cups
questioner: death
environmental factors: the devil
inner emotions: 8 of cups
final result: temperance

jenkies.

So you see the coming year as being one of trouble. But the people in your life do believe in you. They see someone of intelligence whether you do or not. And if you half ass it, they will be incredibly dissapointed in you.

They really went out on the edge for you to get to where you are, and they are proud of getting you to where you are now. They look to this past of getting you there with great joy, but they might be running out of patience.

Something seems to have gotten you into a pattern of fatalistic thinking, and you have on some level already given up hope of success in the coming year. You are afraid inside. You are afraid that you aren't good enough, and someone or something in your life is encouraging those thoughts.

Please take a hard look at your surroundings and environment. And don't be so willing to give in to despair. You can do it. Your family believes in you. They wouldn't if they didn't see greatness in you. If you allow yourself to be bogged down in the negative, thats exactly what you will get and they will be beyond disappointed.
>>
>>19295967
You are next and last. ready?
>>
>>19295996
yup

my body is ready
>>
>>19296000
okay. starting at 25 after. family issues.
>>
>>19296006
Damn, that really starts up accurately as far as my actual situation is concerned

seems promising
>>
>>19296000
Alright...
Present position: 4 of wands.
Immediate influence: the world
destiny: strength
distant past: 8 of pentacles
recent past: knight of swords
future influence: the hanged man
the questioner: ace of swords
environmental factors: the chariot
inner emotions: 7 of pentacles
final resutl: 7 of swords.

your present position and immediate influence shows peace and harmony. Your destiny is one of action and courage.

Your distant past is one of industiousness and recently your past has been more about getting the square peg into the round hole no matter how it could be done. That might explain where your feelings are coming from. You perceive threats because you have been dealing with them. This is starting to influence your family life and it will lead to some trials.

You see yourself as someone ready to deal with any problems, and this is because you have had to adapt to problems. It has left you in a fight or flight mode. And you may quickly find yourself with more than you can handle at this rate.

This is just one interpretation. But what I see is someone who has dealt with a lot of shit and is now perceiving it everywhere including in family. You may very well be blaming your mother for things that she is not doing just because you think that she is like everything else in your life, but I might be wrong. Either way, make goddamn sure that you don't blame her for anything unless you have absolute proof because it very well may be nothing.

And that concludes tonight's readings. Have a good one, all!
>>
>>19296058
That was surprisingly accurate

about the last part, she has quite a good amount part of responsibilities in the whole picture tho

Thanks again for the reading
>>
>>19295423

You still doing readings? I'd like one please
>>
Did my sigil worked or am I fucked?
a one card will do, please im suffering.
>>
>>19295423
For whatever reason, I can barely remember almost anything that happened before I was about 15 and have a strong negative reaction to thinking too deeply on it or trying to recall things. Currently near 30, and my partner thinks I need to settle this.

Should I go to my parents' house and look in the scrapbook that just thinking about makes me feel dread?
>>
Sorry boys and girls. Thread's closed. I need sleep. Might be back tomorrow night.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.