[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its inevitable that im going to die soon my whole life i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: 1499133917478.jpg (38KB, 560x442px) Image search: [Google]
1499133917478.jpg
38KB, 560x442px
its inevitable that im going to die soon

my whole life i've been a terrible person

meaning i've amassed to much bad karma

i know i can't eliminate all my wrong doing but how can I mitigate the hells that await me?

Can I do anything to at least get reincarnated as an animal?
>>
repent.

God's mercy is greater than your sins.

He can and will forgive you. Do not die in fear.
>>
>>19294555
Do some charity work, right your wrongs, analyze your biggest regrets, accept what happened, and with the time you had live the change you want to make. Its never too late to do the right thing. Best of luck! :D
>>
>>19294555
Karma is the cosmic jew
Spiritual debt

Reject the notion instead of gravitating towards guilt
>>
>>19294555
>>19294563

>Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
>Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
>For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
>>
There's no workaround for it, anon. The only way is the hard way.

Give away everything you don't need, seek peace, and do good for others in the time you have left.

We all should be doing that now, actually.
>>
Treat yourself, read the Tibetan book of the dead, it'll have what you need to know.
>>
>>19294555
Listen not to a god or demon or alien or object.

Listen to yourself.

You are not at peace. What must you do to make peace?

It must be done here and now. I think coming back to this plane as an animal would be the least of your worries.
>>
>>19295706
>>19294563
dont waste your time christ fags no one here is going to fall for your lies or the lies of an evil humanity hating god www.vexen.co.uk/religion/christianity_evilgod.htmlhttps://discord.gg/RvH2jAj
http://www.evilbible.com/do-not-ignore-the-old-testament/jesus-is-a-false-messiah/
and just because i feel like being an asshole
http://www.kyroot.com/
>>19294555
if you just stop being a dick to everyone you will prob to alright now if your karma is really bad or if your going to die in the next week or so you best bet is to tie your self to a deity that is as much of an asshole as you are and except whatever role he/she gives you or chose to reincarnate again for whatever purpose he/she gives you because even if you cant escape karma backlash you can escape from those ass hole deitys that make it there personal vendetta to dish it out
>>
>>19296585
oops i did not mean to post my discord link lol but o well here it is https://discord.gg/RvH2jAj
>>
>>19295755
also i feel i need to offer you some fair warning christ fags will preach all day long about christ and how he is the way to redemption but thats complete bullshit because over in the astral the christ fags are nothing more than a fucking joke most end up being tossed back in the reincarnation pot (if they are lucky) or in some cases have there souls essence striped from them because the universe is already full of enough retards as it is and does not need anymore
>>
File: cant_see_future.png (22KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
cant_see_future.png
22KB, 657x527px
>>19294555
>>19295341
^this^

There is NO karma. It's a bullshit system made up by the Archons to GUILT you into believing that you DESERVE all the horrible shit they do to you.

The closest thing to karma, is that everyone you screwed over will remember it (subconsciously) for all eternity and probably "get back' at you in the future. They don't have to get back at you. If they forgive you or just don't care anymore NOTHING will happen to you.

As far as the afterlife, your only REAL punishment will be having to spend a few hundred years with people EXACTLY LIKE YOU. No fire, no pitchforks, no torture. (In fact physical pain is impossible there) Just people like you.

So, are you a narcissistic annoying douchebag? Because that's your "hell" until you are reborn. I imagine it would be a lot like 4chan.
>>
>>19296585
don't listen to this faggot, anon. Jesus is your path to salvation. You know it's true by how hard society blasphemes him while jerking off any other religion but Christianity.
>>
>>19294555
www.holytext.org/gospel
Nice trips. Jesus was mentioned 555 times in the bible. :)
>>
File: Dzogchen.jpg (64KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
Dzogchen.jpg
64KB, 960x955px
>>19294555
>karma
Doesn't exists lol
>>
>>19296727
hay i dont only attack christ fags there are also jews muslims jehovah witnesses mormons scientologists the list really goes on BUT the worst offender of all is Christianity so thats what i target that and here on 4chan thats what typically goes around preaching bullshit here on 4chan now with that said why dont you show some evidence? anything that is said without evidence should me dismissed without evidence otherwise i might as well go about preaching the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster and how he created all life with one touch of his noodly appendage
>>
>>19296709
it does exist but is has nothing to do with morality good or evil its just cause and affect and if you can learn how to manage it its does not matter as long as your not a completely massive dick
>>
>>19296762
Every thumper is shit, including the tibetan zealots or the magick nutjobs and any other creature of this kind that are so numerous in this board

t. tibetan buddhist
>>
>>19296762
See if I were a Muslim and I caught you blaspheming the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) me and the homies could come up and stomp the shit out of you.
As a Christian, if I see someone blaspheming Christ all I can do is shake my head and hope God shows you mercy.
Hollywood can make films relentlessly mocking Jesus. South Park couldn't even show Muhammad.
Yet you call us the worst offenders. Interesting.
>>
>>19296771
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
so you say killing off all but the 3 remaining deity bloodlines is not the worst offense? interesting
>>
>>19296762
You're trash. Your mind is compromised.
>>
>>19296771
also i would not talk shit about the Prophet Muhammad out in the open unless i felt i had acquit protection in instead i would just call someone such as ouroboros lilith or arioch and the like to deal with them in there own way
>>
>>19296786
anything that is said with out evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>19296786
>cannot into rational thought
idiot
>>
>>19296789
It's entirely subjective yet you come with an objective judgement and an agenda. Certainly not the first to demand evidence but someday you might get it. It would be a shame if your bias ended up making you dismiss it. The possibility exists, just remember that. It goes much deeper than merely holding up the proof of God, to be the person that caught God.
>>
>>19296781
the crusades. really nigga?
>>
>>19296797
Rational thought is appropriate for the material world which we are not taking about. Get with the fucking program.
>>
>>19296709
>few hundred years with people EXACTLY LIKE YOU.
So your saying my afterlife is going to consist of a bunch of schizophrenics making each other more schizophrenic?
>>
>>19296797
ikr? its funny how i have yet to find one christ fag who is able to go in to detail when trying to prove me wrong on anything i have said other than call me names or preach the love of god/jesus or just preach fire and brimstone crap now for all of the christ fags here is what i would preach if i felt like spreading my nihilistic filth

there is no "true god" the "gods" that do exist are really large clusters of energy that have gained sentience this is what we call the "soul" and we worship them because we fail to understand who/what they are (ancient aliens made a good point about this) and if we took time to understand how to achieve the great work we could all obtain immortality just like them

now as for my more deeply personal/nihilistic outlook even if you obtain immortality escape the wheel of incarnation as well as the ever present threat of oblivion (that is what happens when your soul dissipates and your conciseness fades out of existence) you then have the ever present problem of boredom and this is why most people fail to understand why most deitys are almost all either assholes that play with us in the same way most kids might play with an ant farm or just dont have a single fuck to give with there indifference now does anyone have any real questions? because while i do love my drunken rants i really should get a life -.-
>>
>>19296802
the only gods i waste any time worrying about are the ones i have seen that being morpheus who is the collective unconscious mind of all of humanity and lilith who is a primordial goddess that embody just about every dark female aspect you can think of and for me is the biggest can of fuck nope i have been able to find in this universe so far and i fucking love her for it so its less about worrying about what if your god is real and more about knowing that mine are
>>
>>19296804
the TL:DR version is a friend of mine who is part of the loki bloodline told me about how at one time the gods came here (after the "flood" for you baka christ fags that think this has anything to do with the giants) mated with humans and created there own bloodlines there was about 40 and now after the crusades there are 3 that anyone know about if anyone is interested in this matter just preform a basic summoning for any of the 72 and the like of which and they can tell you more
>>
>>19296870
>the TL:DR version
nayrt but please greentext the long version? sounds interesting.
>>
>>19297059
come to think of it the only thing i really feel i really left out was that every few thousand years or so the convergence happens (aka ragnarok) where all of the layers of existence merger together sometimes allowing for the gods as well as everything else in existence to come and go as they please and thats how the blood lines started also i say sometimes because it is VERY unpredictable as there is no telling how great or small such changes to reality are going to be until it happens
>>
>>19297175
cool, thank you.
>>
>>19296599
You're nothing more than an underaged fedora tipper. Begone to the hole you popped out from
>>
isn't karma just our conscious reminding us of our actions? Nothing more than a mental checklist?
>>
>>19294555
If karma were real, we wouldn't have shitty people winning the $100 million jackpot.
>>
>>19296709
No, karma is real, whether you acknowledge it or not. It is the sanskrit word for "action". It implies what you do to others eventually happens to you.
Yes, it was manipulated by the archons, but mankind could have stopped doing destructive actions long ago. They just simply wanted to stay in the illusion.

If you are serious OP, you will be saved. Merely hold love in your heart and change your actions. If you don't, you will end up where you need to. It really is of no consequence.
>>
>>19296797
life is not only rational
>>
>>19296870
There's only 3? ik of the loki and odin bloodlines whats the other?
>>
>>19298614
>No, karma is real, whether you acknowledge it or not.
Excellent argument, sir. Allow me to retort:
Yes, karma is fake, whether you acknowledge it or not.
>>
>>19296599
mfw when you're stupid blind and don't see the obvious connection between rejecting and mocking Christians = demonic forces in the spiritual realm.

you pathetic lost goat.
>>
>>19296746
/thread
>>
>>19294555
>Can I do anything to at least get reincarnated as an animal?

you already are.
>>
If you die can I have your radio?
>>
>>19294555
you talk of karma, hells and reincarnation. i am going to assume your a budhist and there is no mandate for faith so i am also going to assume your not very "observant"

nobody avoids the hells/ heavens. its a transitional phase between existences. all i can tell you is that a mere animal flees from danger or tries to fight. the enlightened accept their fate. dont run from the terrors that will come for you. wait kneeling or sitting and let them strip away your ego

to be clear it isnt a punishment for being bad. good and bad are just words. the negative energy you have built up will carry you to a end outcome but any direction is a step up if you manage to continue on that path long enough through enough lives. this comes down to not fighting your true self. accepting you for you. being comfortable and not ashamed regardless of what others know about you
>>
>>19294555
Learn to die before death. Then when death comes, you will have already let every thing go. But you can't start late and there are no classes on how to learn how to die.
>>
>>19294555
Chant Hare Krishna. The mantra burns the seeds of all past karmas and by rememberance of the mantra at the time of death one transcends all karma and escapes the cycle of birth and death.

>>19299227
You misunderstand what the anon is trying to say. Karma is a mechanical law of the universe, there's no sense of morality or judgement involved in the process. When you touch your hand to a hot stove, there exists no divine judge declaring that you must be burned, you are simply burned because your actions product logical effects. You can believe that touching your hand to a hot stove won't burn you, but it won't stop you from being burned if you attempt to do so. If you put out negativity, the world around you turns negative and you suffer as a result. If you put out positivity, the world around a you becomes positive and you enjoy as a result. What you give you give back.
>>
>>19299541
What you give you get back*
>>
>>19294555
Grant me three boons and you will be better for it.
>>
>>19294563
christcucks back to /pol/ where you came from there back to redtdit where you ultimately came from
>>
>>19299541
>You can believe that touching your hand to a hot stove won't burn you, but it won't stop you from being burned if you attempt to do so.
I've touched hot things plenty of times without being burnt, sometimes im dumbfounded after i realise and think am i burnt or not im ment tobe but theres no mark no pain.
>>
>>19294555
You have a couple option:
Repent!Turn to Jesus!
Come back on earth and live a shitty life to start with but ultimately get another chance.
Cease to exist but most people would not want that
>>
>>19294555
When you die, it's inevitable you will go to the void. We all do. The void is a place that manifests your thoughts, feelings and beliefs. They become physical and very real.

The purpose of the void is to learn from your wrongdoing. There are two ways you can do this. I cannot share them with you. All I will tell you is that although the void is dark, there is light there. Anything that is happening there, you are doing or have done to yourself.

Start meditating now. Mindfulness meditation. Begin following the eightfold path and ensure you reduce the future karmic damage. Lastly, forgive yourself and realize that although you may have dealt the cards in others lives, they have the choice to play them or fold.
>>
>>19294555
What have you done? Why are you dying? Tell us your story, maybe it helps someone.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.