[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What powers do you think you have that others don't? >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3078.jpg (976KB, 2446x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
976KB, 2446x2446px
What powers do you think you have that others don't?

>Have a constant pull towards doing things. Like god is telling me what to do, or how people view things/feel.
>>
I play a lot of poker and sometimes i think i get these weird runs and it's like a lesson to be learned every time or something, I can't really explain it.
>>
I can manipulate music from a distance and amplify it or decrease it. Sometimes I can even manipulate it with my emotions and create new sounds, such as distortions or holding specific notes longer. Especially works with live musicians.
>>
I think I am able to make people get diarrhea when I they piss me off. Have some funny stories of this from when I was a kid.
>>
The night before I get my period I always dream about it. Gross, but that is my super power.
>>
my prayers are ALWAYS answered.
This happens regardless of not subscribing to any religion.
>>
>>19294382
like what?
>>
>>19294290
Do you change the music or your perception of the music? I mean, have other people commented on it?

>>19294382
But it can't be a prayet unless directed towards something/somebody
>>
I always guess what time it is within 5 minutes of that actual time, regardless of how long its been since i've looked at a clock.
Similarly, I have an uncanny habit of looking at clocks/checking the time exactly on the hour, even though I never actually mean to.
>>
i can focus my energy so much that it both interferes with radio waves and produces an increase the measurable voltage across my body.
through this i can form energy constructs, not really of much use at my current strength.
i can accelerate my metabolism and also my bodies natural regeneration rate.
i also when i was a teenager found out i have the abilities of what you people call a succubus/incubus i don't even know how to explain how it works, but basically if i feel sexual energy around me it awakens something inside that just sort of instinct that does its own thing and without projecting myself i can do anything to them and i am 100% sure i can do this as 1 i have had a friend ask if i had super powers because of it and 2 accidentally made someone have sex with me.
>>
>>19294416
Hey I think we have a lot in common
>>
How did you get these powers?
>>
Wow this thread is straight autism
>>
If I look at the sun for long enough I can see green spots
>>
File: bogpills.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bogpills.png
28KB, 400x400px
>>19294416

> accidentally made someone have sex with me

that's called rape
>>
>>19294611

He fell Okay.
It was slippery Okay.
>>
How would someone gain powers? I want to gain a certain ability but I don't know how
>>
>>19294221
I am the chosen one.
>>
I have charisma. The kind Hitler had.

I choose not to exploit it.

I have before. People's enchantment with me is frightening.
>>
i can see through glass.
>>
if a liquid is clear enough, i can see through it. like milk or water.
>>
i can stick velcro to other fabrics.
>>
i can glue objects to other objects using a glue gun
>>
i can drink lava, but only once.
>>
>>19294397
I can tell the difference, I am not delusional (though it might seem like it)
Perception of the music stays the same when I do nothing. Even if I have an emotional reaction to music, if I do not actively concentrate to manipulate the vibrations, it is the exact same song/frequency/audio.
However, I can temporally distort the vibrations and manipulate what frequency they emit, to the extent it is connected to my auditory and visual perception of it.
Usually it requires physical movement, not just mental, like specific hand gestures or movements coinciding with a intentionality of what I want to experience/have the audience experience.
A boring, tired piano player can instantly jump to life and have the crowd moving, all I do is give him extra energy and amplify his vibrations to a higher frequency of the potential capabilities located within.
I haven't told anyone else of this ability, except for two people, and neither believed me.
>>
>>19294611
>that's called rape
no, rape implies without their consent. This was just sort of influenced by what i can do
>>
>>19294925
i can also change music with a remote from the distance!
>>
>>19294925

ive changed music once before. i used a remote on my tv and the music got louder. are we the same?
>>
I can jump us back into our real dimension. I think.....I know I'm imprisoned here for a reason, they tricked me. But I'm going to get us all out. It's why I'm here.

I just am not sure how yet
>>
I have precognitive abilities, can feel and influence others with my mind, I have visions and tell people things I couldn't possibly know. It's not fun. It's actually torture. No one deals with their emotional baggage and people like me pick it up and it's horrible. I hate it. It's absolutely worthless knowing something, when no one will listen to you or do anything or they just deny it because it's too real. It's a curse.

I need to get us back into our real dimension. Honestly I'm ok with going into a worse one (???)..... See I'm not though.... But man..... This one is just..... It's killing everyone. I can't stand it anymore. I HAVE to do something!

Help us pepe, you chaos trickster, praise kek, the archonic black goo parasites have infected us beyond the point of return. Maybe we can fold time.....

Help me if you are able, although I think we are all compromised. The organic robot zombies are almost completely taken over.... I'll try tonight
>>
>>19295022
>22
>he hears you

help me summon ;)

then he will help all
>>
>>19295569
Oh Pepe, fold time, raise and lift is out of this hellish dimension, where there is no hope, no one cares and there is no future, I've gone the drums of the people, grandmother is holding my hand, the ripple is cast, I'm holding on, we are tied to our hearts.

Praise kek, athatchumehutmephmun whichesttaskanha guluck wado ashte wahatschnetya
>>
>>19294221
I've never discussed this with anyone, I just ponder it in my own mind from time to time...I have a sense of the most likely outcome of a situation based on how I am about to respond to it.
This isn't just a simple stimuli/reaction thing, it's way more complex. Complex to the point that I don't understand the mechanics of it.
Here's an example of what I'm talking about: I'm about to get a phone call that is going to let me know if I got a certain job or not. I'm sitting with my phone next to me and I'm thinking about how I can visualize the person offering me the job if (X), but not offering it to me if I (Y).
X can be anything from watching a certain TV show or movie while waiting for the call, or playing a certain song, or fixing something to eat. Y is teh same way; it can be anything from playing with the dogs, to Skyping or testing while waiting for the call.
Somehow I know, literally within a 71% certainty, what result my actions can cause.
Weird but true.
>>
I have mid-tier telekinesis. Not telepathy, telekinesis.
>>
>>19294221

I can read what people are thinking. Explicit thoughts, emotions, desires, wants. I have always had this. They've called it deep empathy before.
I don't empathize. I FEEL what they feel. Literally. I know what they know. I can tell you a short life story about a person 5 minutes after meeting them. If their father abused them. Why they hold their shoulders the way they do. Everything.
Crowds are extremely uncomfortable. Wal-Marts make me panic. Too much mental chatter.
You know theaters, like movie theaters? Aren't too bad. It seems telepathically silent or very much so for so many people sitting together in a room. There's some noise but for that many people it's not that bad.
I always wondered if it's because everyone is paying attention to the same thing, and kind of zoned out maybe. Anyways, the movies are nice.
>>
Hello. I am what I've came to calling "no more then a spirit". It isn't really a power, it just makes me abnormal. I have a good time reading people, and understanding others. And I have recently realized, my entire youth, molded me into a need to look deeply into myself, the world, and everything.

For a long time, I only lived within myself. As a spirit within myself. I wasn't a ugly white kid surrounded by black predators who would kick my teeth in if they got the chance. I was an alien princess, I am something important and special. I am a solider, I was a scientist. I was whatever I wished to be... I was later pushed into reality at about the end of fourth grade. When all of my fantasies were shattered. And I was shoved into the real world... And it's just hard to explain. I am reaching what I feel to be a point of emotional and spiritual maturity most other people have and never will reach. I'm special, and for other reasons. I feel as if this awareness, a strange clarity at times, humanity, and mental boldness will only spread....

What was a I talking about? I don't know. Hopefully any of this made sense to some one here.
>>
File: 1498976178461.jpg (40KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498976178461.jpg
40KB, 500x670px
the ability to produce the dankest fucking memes
>>
>>19294925
(((I AM NOT DELUSIONAL)))
>>
File: 1499439141061.jpg (62KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499439141061.jpg
62KB, 400x396px
>>19296897
Same here Anon
>>
>>19294881
elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_3762.jpg (124KB, 632x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3762.jpg
124KB, 632x627px
This is ridiculous. I sometimes wonder, if when I'm looking for something I had misplaced, of that item was truly lost and I brought it back.

Also, when walking down the street I'll pass somebody talking to themselves, are that actually silent and am I hearing their thoughts. Sounds weird, but it happened so often it made me wonder. Lots of people talk to themselves, including myself even in public sometimes.
>>
>>19295702
I think a lot of people overrate just how much they can read other. I've met a bunch of people who fancy themselves amateur psychologists, and they're always dead wrong about me. Maybe that's my superpower. I'm unreadable.
>>
>>19294221
The power to read the minds of people who look down on me.
>>
>>19294221
Being a useless piece of shit.
>>
>>19294248
Poker is fucking annoying. Barely beating 10NLzoom and pokerstars fucked the rake even further.
>>
And this, children, is the exhibit on Delusions of Grandeur.
Everyone wants to believe they're special, but they're just human like the rest of us.
>>
>>19294221
I am surrounded by a nullifying aura that I can expand or contact at will
>>
>>19294221
one word

schizophrenia
>>
>>19294403
Confirmation bias. You only remember the times it works because it's significant to you. Don't underestimate the power of the mind to fill your head with bullshit.
>>
>>19294588
Imagine having to be around these people. I'd jump off a bridge.
>>
>>19294221
the power of IMAGINATION
>>
>>19294221
divine intervention
>>
i've never had anything uncanny happen with me
the only thing is that i get clear words and sentences spelled out when i use a pendulum board to talk to "spirits" but i don't fully believe in it
>>
>>19294221
I literally conjured a thoughtform into a flesh and blood human presence in elementary school. I remember creating her name (a very uncomnon one), her appearance, and her personality. I willed her to be real and to be my girlfriend. A few weeks later a girl with the exact same name and a similar appearance started attending school in my class. It was too farfetched to be a coincidence. I never asked her out, though, so she never became my girlfriend. I'm serious about this. The fact that her abilities were markedly lesser than my own in many ways is evidence of it, and I never heard anything about her family. The dumb bitch was never even grateful that I created her, and I was too shy to tell her that I was her Creator. She ended up becoming a generic popular slut.
My mother was spiritually attuned and always told me I was highly magical and I had an ancient soul. I've seen ghosts and UFOs. I know that I am a modern prophet in the vein of Hieronymus Bosch, HP Lovecraft, Jules Verne, Schopenhauer, Rei Koz, and others.
>>
>>19294403
do you often see 11:11 ?
>>
>>19294221
my dad had the power to be extremely racist, but only when unbeknownst to him, he is in a 5 foot radius of a person of the ethnicity the racism is directed at.
>>
I have lots of powers. I just have to kill myself to unlock them.
>>
I feel earthquakes from all over the world.
>>
i can read minds and intentions. i can see and feel things coming and its like a type of protection i have. its kinda like seeing the future but not as dramatic. its like controlling whats immediately manifesting in my surroundings but only a little bit for like, motor control and orientation. the reading minds/intentions sucks though. i can hear all the disgusting thoughts around in people and feel things people feel about me and it makes it hard sometimes to be normal to people.
>>
>>19298759
i can also manifest basically whatever i want and have been doing that my whole life.. and if i don't keep in control of my ego and seek my higher self my life gets messy and things from my subconscious that aren't necessarily bad but don't help manifest themselves and flood me . weed is something that manifests a lot of fluff which is why i try to use it very seldom
>>
>>19298117
>I was too shy to tell her that I was her Creator.

/x/
>>
>>19294953
>>19294956
>>19296907
He asked, I answered genuinely.
"The truth is stranger than fiction"
>>
>>19297783
then how would one notice it in the first place? There would be no bias to begin with.
And how would that work with always knowing what time it is without seeing a clock?
>>
Same with me. I feel like there is someone greater than us all. I don't wanna say it's a god but I call it life.
>>
>>19294221
I can communicate with trees and they help me with their energy
>>
>>19294221
i can do a few things. metals i touch often start to build a copper layer. solid silver jewlry rings i used to make a small chain mail key chain has turned to copper. it wasnt always copper and i can take one of the ones i didnt use and break it and see nothing but silver inside the broken side of it .there is no mistaking copper for any other metal.

i also bleed particles in pulses this causes a enhanced magnetic field. when i am relaxed its more common. the field grows in size. nothing xmen level but its atypical. this bent the connection hoops on a bleach inspired bracelet multiple times in my sleep before it became unwearable. each morning when i awoke all of the small hoops holding zabimaru together would be bent to the sides so much it would fall off my wrist in my sleep. they were a cheap metal but there was steel in the alloy. this happened like 30 times before bending them back broke one. it cant be explained through pressure because they were all uniformly bent the same amount away from each other to the side. not pulled apart but like pushed to one side so the c didnt line up end to end and was way more than needed to have it fall apart
>>
>>19295733
Holy shit, im at that some point. I reached at a young age like an odd state of spiritual and emotional clarity, and its weird to look at others and realize they have never been there and may not. Also I hold on to my fantasies, im gonna be a hero for sure.
>>
>>19294315
Post them
>>
I heal extremely quick.

Had a nasty ass oil burn completely healed in 3 days.

I have about 8 concussions and doctors found my brain was hemorrhaging but apparently stopped on it's own.

Generally any cuts/burns are healed in around 2-3 days.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.