[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i make a wish come true without fucking myself up spiritually?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: wrong convention.jpg (77KB, 750x590px) Image search: [Google]
wrong convention.jpg
77KB, 750x590px
how do i make a wish come true without fucking myself up spiritually? i honestly think im too much of a loser to actually accomplish anything my self and i need a way to get shit done.
pic uncrelated, i dont have anything /x/ related.
>>
>>19293967
1. Grant it yourself.
2. Find someone who's already accomplish the wish and ask them if there's anything you can do.
3. Stop being a loser.

I'll add to this list when #3 is no longer an obstacle.
>>
>>19293986
i already tried anything i can, thats why i am literally asking how to make wishes come true.
anything? hell man ill do spells if its required.
>>
Get yourself fucked on dissociatives or acid and meditate on what you want. Feel like you are already living your wish come true.
>>
>>19293967

What you can perceive, you can achieve. Reprogram yourself and your perceptions to be an alpha, bro. The Fourth Way & Prometheus Rising have info to assist you in breaking down and building your idealized self, rather than using the same crap GUI you came bundled with. Magic is the same as life -- If you're not able to assert your will and make reality your bitch through force of personality, then you ain't gonna get fuck. So pull up your big girl panties and reprogram yourself.
>>
>>19294011
If you can't get acid, you can buy dxm at your local pharmacy. 1000mg should do the trick. If your wish doesn't come true (do not think about this outcome though) you should still have a kickass experience.
>>
>>19293997
Honestly it really depends on the wish. If you go too generalized with advice like this, it can backfire in Monkey's Paw type ways. If you're asking for something simply and mundane that doesn't require magic, that's something that can help give *applicable* advice.
>>
i probably should have been more specific my question better becuase i mean impossible shit,
the idea would be me going to different times/ multiverses grabbing shit like advanced tech or weapons and head back to become rich as hell.
>>
>>19294028
>>19294032
i forgot to reply.
>>
>>19294032
>>19294041
Wishing to not get caught doing that would indeed require having some entity help you if you're not able to do it under your own power.
>>
>>19294064
ok, well how how would i actually do that then?
i dont know much about things like this.
spells or prayer to a certain entity?
>>
>>19294077
No, spells or prayer would get you in contact with local spirits. If you wanted to smuggle ultratech from other dimensions, you'd need a supplier and a highly encrypted means of communication. The odds that anyone is going to bother trying to smuggle anything into this timeline, at this point in history, using a novel method we've never encountered before, is extremely low.

The deal with magic is that you're always better off aiming for the root of your desires, rather than whatever means you've imagined. For example, rather than getting rich by doing something astronomically risky, it would be a lot more forward to just get rich using terrestrial means.

I won't personally help you acquire money because that shit is useless.

>INB4but muh influeeeeence
>>
>>19294109
its just about money, its about other things too. i really want to go to space for example. i simply need the device that i cant stop thinking about that allows me to travel into the multiverse and i can not only propel humanity here into space super quick i can probably fix a whole lot of other things like huge genetic disorders. its not just about money, money is just a side effect, a good side effect but still just a side effect.

hell i wouldnt be asking this question if i could get the thought out of my head. its been on my mind for months and its the only thing i can think about.
>>
>>19294151
*its not just about money
>>
>>19294020
https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/

In case anyone wants to actually try this, be smart. Don't do the Darwin thing of trusting a random stranger on 4chan to have given you a safe or sane dosage. Read up, evaluate, make conscious decisions about the matter.
>>
>>19294151
Ahh, okay. So it really was your specific wish, not just an example of a wish that you can't grant on your own.

My first bit of advice is this: Don't smuggle shit. Don't even try it, don't even think about it.

Second, yes, you're right. There is tech out there, both in the future and the extraterrestrial past, that could cure genetic disorders and the like.

But it comes with a ton of baggage. Ultratech is extremely dangerous when misapplied, the same as any tool can be weaponized if you use it wrong. The beings with that technology already know the risks of sharing that technology with this time period and they have to deal with calculating every risk involved. This isn't something you can afford to play God with if you really want to have a lasting *positive* impact on the world.

I'd say more, but I'm not allowed to help with that.

Good luck in your journeys, if you can get a hold of such a device, OP.
>>
>>19294186
man i know, i dont plan on give some random pirate in somalia a space ship armed to the teeth.
im thinking more tech that were ready for like advanced medicine (to a point) and some better rockets to make it a bit easier to get into space, not a giant colony ship from halo.

thanks man, i hope i can.
but how would i get a device like that?
>>
>>19293997

I rely on God. Praying to Jesus specifically. I know boring right?
Because you're wishes won't come true! Darn! You'll have no control yourself really over the situations! Darn! No real power that you control! It's for the weeds man!
Instead you'll only become who you were meant to become. Instead you'll only get what you really need, not what you really want. Often, these things will directly conflict with what you think you want, because your wants have shit for brains and Jesus knows what you NEED.
Others cast spells. Employ spirits to do their work at an eventual bargain or cost. Others draw their sigils, light their candles. Use their energies combined with a demons presence to amplify their will into reality. Again at a deep significant cost.
Me? I just get what I need. How I need it. When I need it. Outside of my will. Outside of my control. With a spirit guide who infests me and directs me. And tells me all good things for myself and to do regarding others.
The spirit I summon unto myself is Jesus. The one who employs workings on my behalf is Jesus.
The summoning is simple, the materials are non existent, the sigils are unnecessary, and there are no bargains. Save one. I bow. I kneel.
Perhaps a heavy cost? But simple enough. And it works. It works wonders. Or rather He does. But you must kneel.
Or you could try one of these other things that have you dripping your blood on hot coals to summon one of the demons from Keys of Solomon so you can make bargains and have it commit your will ( which is foolish, yes your will is foolish ) as it laughs and takes bits of you. Little bits.
Up to you.
>>
>>19294207
>how would i get a device like that?
That's exactly what I'm not allowed to say.

The problem with advanced medicine and rockets is that they both requires high-precision technology. There's still heavy debate, both in and outside this time period, about whether or not the modern era is culturally prepared to deal with, what it would be considered in this era, miraculous technology. What's the point of curing everyone's diseases if it sends their mind into an unrecoverable delusional state? We can't overlook their mental health while dealing with their physical health. We can't overlook their culture, or the culture shock that would result if the only way to save them were to transport them to a world that is, by all current standards, entirely alien.

It's great that you're here now, but your dream, your wish, is world-breaking. People like you are evidence that your culture is shifting to be ready to start grokking with these problems, but it's not an overnight thing, and not a wish that anyone with the means to grant would do so in good conscience.
>>
>>19294246
i would sooner believe in god emperor of mankind from 40k beofre i would believe in jesuses hippie shit.

>>19294251
then ill have to find somebody that does it under a bad mind.
>>
>>19294261
I'm not authorized to have my hand forced, sorry.

But I won't tell you to stop looking. I believe we're more or less ready or I wouldn't be here now.
>>
>>19294251
but how would i find them,

hell man, after giving the tech i guess i could just live away from here, in space in a ship. my ship. i know i would be just like i am now, depressed and the like but at least i will have accomplished something. even if that something was only a slightly better rocket booster or a knew helmet design.

but why cant you tell me? and what do you mean by not authorised? are you part of some interdimensional authoraty that makes sure people like me dont fuck the timeline over? or a simple larper that encoureges peoples ideas?
>>
>>19294261

> i would sooner believe in god emperor of mankind from 40k beofre i would believe in jesuses hippie shit.

Very well then do so. Belief is entirely required for any spell, magick, prayer, channeling, power, or anything to work.
You think there's a way to make wishes come true, yet you can't begin to even believe in God.
Well first, you must realize ALL of it is real, and then decide which forces you wish to make bargains with to employ your will.
There is an entire side of magick that deals with the Keys and summoning darker forces.
If that be your path, which is granted wish fulfillment, then it leads to your destruction.
That is my only warning. Nightmares will be the start. That's how you know you have succeeded for sure.
The planes are real. You mentioned casting spells if you had to. You don't even understand spells. I just described them in small part.
Heaven is real. Hell is real. There are many planes that are real. You may contact entities from any of these regions as well as ones nearby.
I chose Jesus, the prince. As my guide and savior. You may do as you wish with the other lesser....beings.
But you come here asking about spells and you don't even believe in God. You don't believe in anything necessary to do it I'm afraid.
It all exists. It's a deep wide thing. I focused at the very top. You may muddle around in the middle or the bottom in the detritus as you please.
>>
>>19294282
RP looks like this: >>19289678

It looks like controversy, and no awareness of the value of teaching the controversy and not taking sides.
>>
>>19294323
fair enough.
but then what do you serve? is it a reguler goverment or agency? a knightly order? or something that i cant understand.
>>
>>19294251

Culture shock??? There is no culture. Not anymore. The entire construct is viciously controlled. The mind manipulation is everywhere. We can't focus our will, we can not unite, because we are suffering forced, vicious division.
I know not where these influences come from but they seem alien and hostile to me. I recognize the control scheme. It is absolutely everywhere. It is degenerative in nature. The entire planet is under attack. We are under attack.

Ready? Ready? For technology? Hahahaha. Did you read what I just wrote?
If you had any ability, any influence, any power at all, or contact with those that do, you'd be discussing how to remove the controls. They are obviously hostile in nature, degenerative, and we are under attack. A creature can not nurture or evolve properly while under constant dire stimuli. Stimuli that promotes it hurting itself, and killing it's own mind.
Stimuli that stifles any spirituality, or group enlightenment.
You're a fraud if you say this is not happening. And you're a fraud if you or none you know have a solution for any of it.
Humanity is not in it's natural state. We can not progress this way. Understand it.
>>
>>19294335
Not really comfortable talking about it yet. I have a lot of things to work through before I can make a safer version of this interaction. Complexity is constantly in threat of making the equation ever harder to solve.
>>
>>19294368
alright then.
but again, why cant you tell me?
>>
>>19294363
>Stimuli that promotes it hurting itself, and killing it's own mind.
>Stimuli that stifles any spirituality, or group enlightenment.
You're right, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that isn't happening. I'm also not going to pretend that Christianity isn't the primary cause of the derisive forces you allude to. It's the fact that there are about to be ten christfags getting on my case about it that leads me to avoid the subject altogether. It's not relevant to OP's question so I don't feel the need to bring it up. But since you did, yes, yes I fully understand the sources of all dis-thought.
>>
>>19294370
I have to decide what I want to tell, what's safe to tell. What won't add unmanageable amounts of complexity to tell. There are things I can deal with right now and things I can't, and there are malignant, even misguided forces that would try to target this interaction if they knew what I wasn't prepared to handle.
>>
>>19294412
alright then.
if you wont tell me outright, then maybe you can at least point me in the right direction?
>>
>>19294412

I have checked out your twitter a few times. I'm still trying to figure out what you're trying to accomplish. Even here.
I mean you confused the guy. Me too most of the time.
>>
>>19294420
From my perspective it's the same thing as telling you outright. I'm not the only one who holds this perspective.
>>
>>19294430
well, i will found out eventually your just delaying the inevitable. you might as well.
>>
>>19294426
I... Don't have a Twitter? I'm not >>19289678 if it wasn't clear. I'm trying to avoid having too much of an opinion on that thread.

(I'm also not the poster of any of the things referenced in that thread.)
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.