[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway I can get real superpowers? No roleplay bullshit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: batman-thinking.gif (199KB, 480x330px)
batman-thinking.gif
199KB, 480x330px
Is there anyway I can get real superpowers?
No roleplay bullshit, something tangible I could potentially fight with.
>>
Suspend disbelief for a moment. Preferably also suspend your hopes and fears. Imagine for this moment that you learned firebending. You learned to breathe fire, to roll it through the air around yourself, to focus it in great blasts. You would absolutely have something that you could fight with.

You wouldn't win a fight against a granny with a gun.
>>
>>19293861
I dunno Batman, you seem to do fine without 'em.
>>
>>19293875

Duh, air bending was always the best.

Simply divert the bullet with a strong breeze.
>>
>>19293875
Does that really work? I've tried really hard to do telekinesis before using that technique, but it does nothing
>>
With my /x/´s magic I grant you the power of -The Shitpost-
>>
>>19293902
Visualization-based methods are hit-and-miss. Sometimes it works to lay down the neural pathways, sometimes it doesn't. What really matters is the feeling, being able to direct the energy consciously.
>>
>>19293861

If you research Psi energy and learn to read people, you can easily avoid confrontation by manipulating people without their knowledge.
I've avoided being mugged before just by giving the mugger a dead stare right into his eyes. And I projected, " I am dangerous. Not worth the trouble.... " into his mind as hard as I could. I watched him walk backwards nervously and return back to the lamp post he was formerly leaning against. The ability let me know he was going to mug me before he even started walking towards me.
The ability to read peoples minds, their thoughts, their emotions, their will, is something I've been able to easily do my entire life. It grows more intense with age. I am 35 now.
How do you develop this ability? You have it.
Ever feel someone staring at your back? In a restaurant or anywhere? And you turn and sure enough there IS someone behind you looking right at you. Furthermore, if you paid attention, you could actually determine the purpose or intent of the stare before you turned to look. So that when you look at the person staring at you, and they are frowning, you already know before you turned to see them that they are annoyed by your hair cut. You do this all the time.
You already do it. Develop it. More. It's your own path. I can't much describe it more than I already have.
>>
sort of. you just have to increase your physical fitness, strength doesn't even matter a great deal, but you want to be exponentially fitter anyone else. This will mean your body is able to efficiently utilize your energy meaning more of it and it will be more effective. from there you want to learn to use your energy outside of anaerobic exercise and learn to control it with nothing but your will.
from there you can form your energy into any "superpower" you wish.

or otherwise you could learn a spiritual healing practice such as reki and use that to give you an understanding and feeling of energy and adapt it to what ever ability it is you wish to have.

or you could give up you life to become a worrier monk and learn things like the iron shirt technique and take it to new limits
>>
>>19293861
Well 'super' would mean beyond that which a normal person could do. So hit the fucking gym, become a master of BJJ, Krav Maga, Thai Boxing, fight on the circuit for 10 years while simultaneously training in gun skill and close quarters combat with a former member of Delta or Seal Team 6.

By the end you would be fucking untouchable to an average, or even well above average person. Problem is that takes hard work, dedication, focus, etc. Alternatively go looking for the ancient statue of monalook, the Arasitian God of sex and place it in your rectuum. Rumour has it that short cut is how Seal Team 6 actually train.
>>
>>19293861
Crack cocaine
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.