[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stan Romanek is so fucking full of shit, holy crap. I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Romanekstan.jpg (19KB, 220x249px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Romanekstan.jpg
19KB, 220x249px
Stan Romanek is so fucking full of shit, holy crap. I always knew the dude who showed the still image of an alien doll peeking through a window was fake as fuck but his documentary was a whole new level of pandering with fake calls calling him "starseed" and narration directly adressing the audience telling us how special he is.

What a fucking faggot, and I hate all of you for letting him make a living off his pictures of obvious dummies.
>>
>>19293694

...but anon, consider all the evidence on the interwebz.... Surely no one, especially so many people, would all lie like that.
>>
>>19293694
Can you really blame the guy? UFO community is full of fucking complete retards and there is easy money to be made for those with low moral standards and a will to be labelled as a conman by majority of the population.
>>
File: 1491854276078.jpg (23KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1491854276078.jpg
23KB, 480x468px
>>19293694
This is exactly something the grays would post.
Im on to you.
>>
did any of you ever consider the few aliens out there are literally either fucking bacteria or some niggers doing agriculture
>>
>>19293694
thats probably why they release it on netflix now. you know cause its so bad and fake.

people working for netflix had just the same reaction as you and then said "hey, we gotta add this for our viewers!"

now, ask me how i know that you are a retard.
>>
>>19293694
I saw his interview video where he's seen throwing objects behind him to make noises, and then wondering what it was.

All I could think was, "how the fuck are these aliens controlling his mind to make him do these things?!" He's a real deal.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.