[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: Antarctica Anomaly.jpg (111KB, 905x509px) Image search: [Google]
Antarctica Anomaly.jpg
111KB, 905x509px
>Scientists have discovered an "anomaly" located beneath a portion of the Antarctic region, in an area called Wilkes Land. The area itself is 151 miles across and about 2,700 feet deep.

>Some believe the strange readings are the remains of an asteroid impact which possibly caused the Permian-Triassic Extinction Event that killed 70 percent of Earth's organisms living on land and 96 percent of its sea creatures. If true, the asteroid would have been more than twice the size of the Chicxulub impact that killed off the dinosaurs.

>Others have come up with different theories. One theory is how the anomaly may be a mysterious portal to the so-called Hollow Earth concept. Another is it could be a massive UFO base, established long ago for purposes unknown.

https://www.newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/14/Ancient-Meteor-Impact-Or-Something-Else-What-Lurks-Beneath-Antarctica
>>
>>19293647
Could just be a bigass volcano.

Could be a bigass tomato

No need to be skeptical about what is virtually nothing until we know more.
>>
>>19293647
Isn't this basically what The Thing is about?
>>
File: mustYouAskAnon.jpg (30KB, 322x472px) Image search: [Google]
mustYouAskAnon.jpg
30KB, 322x472px
>>19293647

'At the Mountains of Madness' , do you really think it was written by Lovecraft as a story anon? The Old Ones soon awaken.
>>
>>19293664
The shadow on the mountain is different than the shadow on the dog and obelisk.

So not only did the guy fake obelisk, he had to fake a dog.
>>
>>19293647
Second Impact
>>
It's an impact zone but has extremely high radiation from an ancient atom bomb.
>>
>>19293655
Another article from New York Post says it's a massive object in the middle of a 300-mile-wide impact crater, probably whatever caused the permian-triassic extinction event which pretty much obliterated 90% of life on our sorry rock.
>>
>>19293655
Also it was discovered in 2006 by a NASA satellite, so it's not exactly a recent find.
>>
>>19293699
So it's nothing
>>19293708
Still no actual observation of it. Oooooo we know it exists.

Hey we know Jupiter exists too. People aren't freaking out about nothing everyday over that place.
>>
>>19293676

Anon, did you like read that, look at that pic, and say to yourself..

'I feel a need to address some rationalism here, given my skepticism of seeing H.P. Lovecraft, with a stone carving, and sled dog, in front of Mount Terror in the background.'

Because if you did anon, you may want to brace yourself as we talk about autism and you.
>>
>>19293715
Yup, pretty much.
>>
>>19293717
No, no I didn't. It just popped out as fake because I'm not blinded by my own confirmation bias. You fucking dreg
>>
>>19293676
What if the entire world is fake you nihilist fuck?
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19293647

Giant Creatures existed before Dinosaurs, Remains can be found around the world if you know what/where to look for them.

[Did threads on this & many other things: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/].

Also, before Humanity was able to get completely(Colonies/settlements existed) on Earth, a Massive War occurred in Space & around the Planets. All "Asteroid Craters" you see on all of the Planets were caused by Weapons Systems.
>>
>>19293733

Anon... yeah, see, the fact you felt the need to say 'fake' is reaaaaalllllyyy not helping it not look like you have the autism here. Do you really think, that pic, was meant to be taken seriously especially with the text of the post it was in?
>>
File: 1494339104651.png (15KB, 240x304px) Image search: [Google]
1494339104651.png
15KB, 240x304px
>>19293739
>Anon because you can differentiate between that accepted reality you are stuck in and pure delusion. We need to talk about how you have autism

How can you not even understand what you are typing?

You see I know it was fake, I also know HP Lovecraft doesn't even deserve the time of day because only edgy retards enjoy it and they deserve to receive curb stomp to the testicles for spreading trash all over the fucking internet..
>>
>>19293751

Oh, I see, you are just enlightened in the moment as you fedora tip. Well, glad that is settled, best to carry on now anon.
>>
>>19293688
From the Finno-Korean hyperwar?
>>
File: 1494324791703.jpg (159KB, 1766x910px) Image search: [Google]
1494324791703.jpg
159KB, 1766x910px
>>19293756
I'm not gonna carry anything you fucking nigger. DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME
>>
>>19293664
But Old Ones (Elder Things) were pretty cool guys all in all. Even Lovecraft was pretty sympathetic to them.
>>
File: 1494337838498.jpg (184KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1494337838498.jpg
184KB, 794x794px
>>19293784
EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH THIS STUPID FUCKING BOARD AN LE FUCKING VAMPIRE LOVECRAFT FUCKAOG;SBDRAEIGF TRASH

SO MUCH REAL SHIT LIKE INTERDIMENIAL ENTITIES RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE US MILKING US OF THE NIACIN IN OUR SEMEN EVERY FUCING DAY AND NONE OF YOU FUCKING DREG FUCKING MORONS CAN EVEN PIECE TOGETHER THE REAL 100% TRUTH

HOILY FUCK I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE YOU KEKS NEED TO JUST FUCKING NECK YOURSELVES ALREADY. 99% OF YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS REVOLVE AROUND THE "LE SPOOPY OTHERSIDE" SO HOW ABOUT YOU GO FUCKING FIND IT HOLY FUCK THIS BOARD IS PURE CANCER WITH ONLY FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS POSTING EVERY FUCKIN GODDAMN DAY HOLY SHIT MAN

IM DONE IM LEAVING THIS CANCER FOR THE REAL SHIT IM OUT
>>
>>19293800
>INTERDIMENIAL ENTITIES RIGHT FUCKING ABOVE US MILKING US OF THE NIACIN IN OUR SEMEN

Holy shit anon, pour me some of that niacinpill! I want to - I NEED to know more about this!
>>
>>19293850
Just look for the Unified Investing group that finances sperm banks. Our DNA isn't needed by other species. But it is a cheap way to evolve intelligent species on other planets. It also enables a race of sufficient intelligence to simulate anything a human could think do or say. NEVER donate sperm.
>>
>>19293876
Thanks for not leaving anon, I promise to keep Lovecraft faggotry to a minimum from now on. I don't donate sperm, though I do donate blood regularly because I'm a rare blood type, is that too collected?
>>
>>19293884
No, you can also just ignore what I said. I've truly been shitposting all this time. I used to shitpost on /pol/ but it got saturated with shitposts so it doesn't mean anything anymore. The cup runneth over onto /x/

You are actually fine, the reason we need so much blood in the U.S is because of the aging population needing dialysis, research, the extreme violence, soldiers, we donate to other Countries through the red Cross etc. Donating sperm is still a bad idea though, I'm just waiting for some woman to figure out how to dump alimony payments on a guy she received sperm from.
>>
>>19293903
Hey weird dude I've kinda migrated here too. Why are so many polacks here? Anyway redpill me on this semen shit dude it's fucking interesting. So is that why there's less abductions now by the grays? Since they have access to all the DNA they need?
>>
>>19293903
You got my hopes up, I'm a sucker for concepts of aliens sucking our sperms and stealing our women. Everybody has hobbies here and there, I suppose.
>>
>>19293914
/pol/acks are mostly here because there was constantly high quality UFO research dumps on /pol/

We also got a whole bunch of cult dumps on /pol/

There was also the whole Pizzagate Child sacrifice in those e-mails that for some reason people stopped looking into that was crossboard.
>>
>>19293944
>>19293914
/pol/ and /x/ Board-tans are also known for flirting a lot. The Hot Topic vampire lefty's don't like us coming here though.
>>
>>19293914

Not the same anon, but

Soy saturation of our diet, particularly the type of soy, and how it brings plant based estrogens into our diets in a form where they act to lower testosterone, male muscle mass, lower sperm count and thus drive down fertility rates further, and a lot of other stuff which was originally thought to more so be the results of the obesity epidemic and reduction in smoking (yes, smoking raises testosterone). It is even documented in a few studies how it might be playing a role in driving males toward identifying as transexual.
>>
>>19293957
...Good lord dude smoking raises your fucking test? How do you not get the cancer should I vape
>>
>>19294010
>Does it look like high test people vape?
>>
>>19294022
best laugh i had all day
>>
cool, there are probably dinos down there or something.
>>
File: 1496274312094.png (21KB, 487x481px) Image search: [Google]
1496274312094.png
21KB, 487x481px
My face when Cthulhu is awakened from the hollow earth and flat earth fags are BTFO.
Then we all die
>>
>>19293678
I choose to believe this
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.