[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

September won't be the end, it will be the beginning of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1376523892702.jpg (77KB, 617x864px) Image search: [Google]
1376523892702.jpg
77KB, 617x864px
September won't be the end, it will be the beginning of the end; the final piece of the puzzle will fall into place and the age of chaos will truly begin. It has been coming for a long time. The Earth will not be physically destroyed, but it will be ravaged by conflict and suffering, breeding hope and order from the ashes. Not all societies will survive, but the weakness and sin of mankind will be purified, baptised in blood and flame. This is not just Biblical, it is ragnarok, it is doom, it is apocalypse, it is kali yuga. All books, all seers, all faiths point to this. Rejoice, the beginning of the end is coming. Not just the end, but the beginning of the New Order.
>>
>>19293453
So what's behind the demon door?
The demon?
>>
File: 1496039240918.jpg (327KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
1496039240918.jpg
327KB, 700x1690px
Age of chaos you say?
>>
>>19293474
Nah, the demon doorman has to take your coat first.
>>
File: just in case..jpg (236KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
just in case..jpg
236KB, 750x1334px
>>19293453
We are mostly following this one actually. It's less gay.
>>
not on my watch son
>>
>>19293453
Well yes that is one possible timeline I will not be joining.
Good luck OP
>>
>>19293453
Edge
>>
>>19294232
What do you guys think the second coming of christ will symbolize?
>>
>>19294278
Lord Buckethead becoming Prime minister and Steve Buscemi becoming the President of the US?
>>
>>19294278
I don't know. But how do we all know it will be the actual Christ. What if they just want his divine body for evil rituals?
Imagine what they could do.
Homunculus
>>
>>19293453
The chaos is necessary.
It will get rid of liberals, SJWs, foodies, moslems. The corruption will be burned away. Then comes the golden age.
>>
>>19294232
I've been following and subscribing to that prophecy for a while now. I cannot believe how wildly in accurate, microscopic, and RANDOM a most of the "predictions" and "already happened"s are. If this is from the Spiritual Elite, they aren't going to point to the same things a "normal" human would; who is not in tune with enough wide arrays of information to even anticipate these predictions before they come to pass.

That being said, OP sounds like he knows what he is talking about. Call it LARPing because you don't read disclosures outside of 4chan.
>>
The planet needs a purge. Meek can't inherit it without it, there too nice to take it like the psychopaths did
>>
Man what the fuck. Its going to be my birthday and three days later im gonna die? Smh
>>
>>19293453
None of you is ready for the puzzle to open.
No matter how much you believe that you are ready, you are not.
There have been few attempts to prepare the people, even on /x/ board, but it was mainly ignored/disregarded.
A completely different world view is a must to mentally survive it.
All I can say is, be mentally ready to face a truly massive cognitive dissonance, death of all religions(/loss of all and any faith) and a truly huge paradigm shift in everything, including all of science.
>>
>>19295789
I've read much on what is to come. I still am uncertain despite what little I can follow. Are any of "us" that do not know ever going to be ready?

Even as some of what you say sounds like other pieces of information--I think I know the effects of what could happen in a cosmological sense--and yet still have no conception of how such will manifest in me or my world.

Ready? No. Focused? Practicing.
>>
https://discord.gg/Zm48mkM
>>
>>19295836
I am ready.
>>
File: warlock.jpg (138KB, 1679x929px) Image search: [Google]
warlock.jpg
138KB, 1679x929px
>>19293453
>the age of chaos will truly begin
I keep meaning to say the true name of god backwards and thus unmake reality. I wrote it on a post-it note but then lost it in my garage. I won't have time to clean out my garage until about mid-September.
>>
>>19293453
Ok you sound like you plau too much MGS
>>
sEeYoUiNsEpTeMbEr
>>
>>19295789
You say we're not ready but i assure you I've been ready for 218 for a long time
>>
>>19295789
You. Fucking. Wish.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.