[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retarded spooks. Did some of your /x related encounters happenned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Retarded spooks. Did some of your /x related encounters happenned to be complete idiots or heartwarmingly shy/clumsy or whatever?
I posted this in a thread below but what fucking ever

I also posted back then some spooks about my island, Reunion Island, and told you guys that we are kinda used to it. This is not the appropriate thread but if you´d like I´ll repost these.
Anyway, uncle lives in area full of Malbar people (basically hindu people, they do bad magic and stuff. I don´t know if it´s related but tons of stuff happened in this house, he eventually moved out after some shit really hit the fan.)

>Chilling at uncle house at night, cause he lives near my high school. His house has a glass door from the living room to the garden. Patio light is always on so you know what´s going on outside.
>Watching TV in living room.
>Suddently I hear a BANG at the door, like something heavy hit it at full speed. Just like someone running trhough it.
>Door is shaking, and rumbling, something definitely hit it.
>Could have sworn I heard ``Oh no! sorry!´´ from outside.
>Nothing outside.
>Continue watching TV

TLDR: Ghost didn´t notice the glass door was closed and apologized for making a mess
>>
This sounds like the kind of bullshit that happens to me, what lead me to believe that the spirit world is lame human shit rather than actually insightful
>>
>>19292252
develop anon, I´m curious
>>
OP again
>Near Freemantle, Australia
>Girl roommate has to do some high school level maths for her managment classes, she can´t get it right so we decide to help, other room mate and me.
>it´s been a long time since we´ve been doing maths, it was probability problem so we kinda rehearse the formulas and stuff.
>Write down equations and solve problem.
>Hear ``WRONG´´ behind us, coming from the hallway. It was a male voice.
>No other male than room mate and me in this house
>Get spooked, search entire house, nothing.
>kinda to laugh it off cause we´re scared like ``hehe what if the ghost is right and we miscalculated and he´s trying to help haha´´
>Decide to recalculate
>Turns out invisible voice was right, we miscalculated.
>Contemplate running out of here in silence, say ``thanks´´ in my thoughs.
Thanks math ghost
>>
bomp, come on guys at least one of you had some comedy spoops
>>
File: images1.jpg (6KB, 183x275px)
images1.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>19292381
>>19292598
More like Math Demon amirite guyse?
>>
File: c'mere.gif (2MB, 395x350px) Image search: [Google]
c'mere.gif
2MB, 395x350px
I got a good one.
>Be me
>Packing for a weekend long camping trip with my buddies
>Made a mental checklist so that I don't forget anything
>Sleeping bag?
>Check
>Flashlight?
>Check
>Knife?
>Check
>I go on like that for a while until...
>Water bottle?
>Nope
>I distinctly remember packing my bottle in the left external pocket
>Look around
>It's on top of the freakin' ceiling fan blade
>Super weirded out
>Oh well, water bottle?
>Check
>Extra clothes?
>Nope. Gotta choose what clothes to take with me
>Spend a couple minutes getting the right clothes
>Go to pack them
>Water bottle is gone again
>What the heck?
>Look around for it
>It's balanced precariously on top of my door with the cap unscrewed
>Now I'm really spooked
>Pack the water bottle with great deliberation and close the pocket as tight as I can
>Dangit, I forgot to pack extra socks
>Go get some socks from the drawer and return to my backpack at mach 5
>It's upside down
>Something deliberately took my backpack, turned it 180 degrees and set it down exactly where it was
>I start to get mad
>Remember reading on /x/ that ghosts don't like bodily fluids
>Start to empty my bladder all over my backpack
>Hear footsteps coming from outside my room
>OH SNAP SON
>They open the door
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.