[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been hearing about how your social security car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2988.png (1MB, 2208x1242px)
IMG_2988.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
So I've been hearing about how your social security card, has a secret bank account under your name. I heard that you can tap into it and pay off bills. I know it's probably not true but what does everything think about this. I know that this may not be paranormal but I think there is some truth to Americans being slaves and paying into "nothing" and the elite control everything.

https://youtu.be/wN2x746Bo-o
>>
I've heard of this but unsure of how true it is.
>>
It's bullshit. I don't know where this meme came from, but I assume it started with someone trying to sell a book. There's nothing left in the federal reserve anyway.
>>
>>19292215
Well depending on how many replies this post gets, I made a car payment doing this and lets see if it goes through fully. Carmax took the bank and routing numbers and it says it took the payment but it says it will take 2 business days for it to go through. After I put the routing number in, it knew the routing number was for the federal reserve bank. My coworkers wife said her friend showed them and has been doing this since the beginning of the year to make her car payment and phone bill every month.
>>
>>19292226
Yeah well we will see I will post again in a couple days. I will post tonight if it's still going through and Monday if it clears fully.
>>
>>19292180
Op again, also read somewhere that the book of revelations said that the anti christ will make everyone happy by giving money to everyone. Can anyone tell me if that is true. Because if so makes since about all the sept. 23rd bullshit
>>
If that's the routing number what's the bank number? Also aren't you worried the IRS is gonna throw you in the gulag?
>>
>>19292272
I'm tired of their bullshit so if they come a knocking I'm gonna fight back or just shoot my self with my gun. I don't know. I don't see a company hiring someone with fraud against the reserve after I get out.
>>
>>19292272
Your account number is your social security number.
>>
>>19292180

Not this crazy shit again.
>>
File: 1499964134709s.jpg (2KB, 125x103px)
1499964134709s.jpg
2KB, 125x103px
>>19292180
OP, you got this off of ATS didn't you? It's bullshit, a scam. People trying to scam other people into buying a kit or training class on how to do this. You really think it would be that easy? Just put your SSN and the FED routing number, and it's off to the races???
Don't be that fucking naive.
>>
I hope this is real and not some larping fag bullshit
>>
>>19292310
Actually no I didn't. And I wouldn't pay for someone to tell me something. I had to do my own research and if it doesn't work then so be it. At least a tired. So suck a fat one. Dick
>>
>>19292324
>at least i tried something retarded
kek
>>
>>19292329
Yeah just finished a 13 hour shift kind of tired.
>>
>>19292329
>At least i shitposted
Fuck off

Even if it doesn't work, the implications of this are huge
>>
>>19292329
You have no clue what a test really is.
>>
>>19292347
>the implications of this are huge
name one
>>
>>19292351
A private institution creating both debt and fiat from the air for starters
Governments using its population as collaterals on private-owned investments

You name it
>>
>>19292351
Yeah all that is gonna happen is the payment get rejected. It's not like I walked in the bank and robbed them.
>>
>>19292350
actually you don't seem to know what a test is. saying "bloody mary" three times in the mirror is not a test to anyone with common sense
>>
>>19292180
Probably started as a shitty 4chan meme, it's certainly a shitty Facebook meme by now. One of my edgy friends from high school that never quite grew up after graduation keeps posting shit like this.
>>
>>19292390
Yeah I'm not trying to live off something like this. I love my job and love to work. Just my car being paid would give me some breathing room with my kid and rent and all my bills. I'm not a slob of any kind.
>>
File: one_who_hulas.gif (116KB, 309x237px)
one_who_hulas.gif
116KB, 309x237px
>>19292180
It's all a giant psy-opp to distract and discredit anybody talking about planetary ascension / liberation.

After planetary ascension ALL the suppressed technology will be released: Cures for all diseases (including cancer), unlimited free energy, anti-gravity, replication tech, and so much more. The quality of life for everyone on earth will immediate get 100x better. In less than a decade people will only have to work 20 hours a week at ANY job to live in luxury. It doesn't mean there won't eventually be a "global currency reset" (GCR) or a "revaluation" (RV), just that it will happen AFTER the event. It will mostly just be confiscating the stolen funds from the ruling earth cabal, and keeping them from exploiting anybody ever again.

But this "currency revaluation" is just a giant hope buster. If everyone on earth were given a billion dollars then a billion dollars would be a worthless amount. So many people are living in such poverty that it's understandable for people to latch onto this. Working 60+ hrs/week and paying ALL your money for rent, car insurance, health insurance, (crappy) food, and everything else JUST to not die in the street. And maybe once a month you have enough left over to buy an (small) ice cream. It's slavery by any other name.

I see it all the time on the same sites that talk about ascension / liberation. There are several different groups/people doing the same larp. It mostly comes from the "dinar chronicles" and this guy (pic). I wish I was wrong. (Maybe I am?)

These aggregator sites often have a stuff about the "global currency reset". I don't have a single GCR/RV site bookmarked (sorry).

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/
http://sananda.website/

For those of you suffering in poverty, stay strong my friends. One way or another things are going to get better for everyone.
>>
>>19292493
>dont do anything about being poor because the hippie aliens will fix it
youve been duped 100x better than OP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.