[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone able to intentionally lucid dream? Last night I lay perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: wight.jpg (226KB, 787x1181px) Image search: [Google]
wight.jpg
226KB, 787x1181px
Anyone able to intentionally lucid dream?
Last night I lay perfectly still for over an hour, I didn't move one muscle, didn't scratch one itch, swallow or anything. I didn't feel any of the paralysis that is suppose to wash over you. When I gave up and rolled to my side I did notice that my legs were incredibly relaxed.
>>
It takes loads of practice. Read liber null, the techniques in it made a huge difference for me
>>
Bloodbowl's an alright game desu senpai.
>>
File: lizardmen.jpg (295KB, 936x1046px)
lizardmen.jpg
295KB, 936x1046px
>>19292106
I thought it was as simple as tricking your physical body into thinking your consciousness is already asleep by not reacting to anything. Is there more to it than that?
>>
Ive always been able to do it op. But had a really terrible experience with it 2 years ago and since then, have had trouble. Much of it is lying extremely still, fighting the itch you will ineveitably feel (this means youre close) and not allowing your heart to race when you feel the paralysis wave begin to sweep your body. Id say when im actively trying for it I have about a 50% success rate. Honestly not all its cracked up to be. Most nights when I am successful the most I get are intense flashes of light with my eyes closed and a strange spinning and moving feeling of my body
>>
>>19292140
Oh hey, there's one for the 4chanscalies folder on my hard drive.

>>19291961
19 times in 20 I can't even lucid dream in the sense of taking over dreams. I can only lucid dream in the sense of knowing it's a dream and either appreciating it (if it's positive) or building up my fire of rejection to scorch the unwanted from my psyche (if it's negative). Much frustration. Although at least my dreams always get better for a while when something in them has pushed me to the point of "burn it with fire", hahaha.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.