[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven and hell A false religion and a false god The entrapment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498897467874.jpg (80KB, 781x657px) Image search: [Google]
1498897467874.jpg
80KB, 781x657px
Heaven and hell
A false religion and a false god
The entrapment of the physical universe
A true God that hides
Clowns walked the street and murdered
Political chaos
She was merely a shilouette, inside a square and a circle, dark blue background, she had "chakras" in her stomach, which were the keyboard of this reality, and I accessed, but I dunno what I did.
All I know is all went to hell since that day in 2008
And now, nothing, as if I didn't know how to progress.
I wanna access again.
>>
Heaven and Hell: A blue sphere that was heaven, red fires coming from a black background symbolized hell, in the vision I saw myself as a crowned knight ascending, and there was a shriek of agony coming from below.

This happened the same day I met the God that hides.
>>
There is no god and her name is Eris
>>
A false religion and a false god: It is the god of the bible, he makes sign and wonders, but he is a deceiver. He made me some promises, but kept none, he made me get certain tarot results, but accomplished none, he talked to me and kept nothing of what he said while pushing me to keep his commandments, then I noticed they were killing my spirit, jesus is thus a murderer.
He is there though, lurking, controlling reality, preying on the unsuspecting christians.
>>
The entrapment of the physical universe: This one is a given, we are spirit, you may be of a different sex or race, but you are truly a spiritual being, by way of meditation or trance you might get to observe yourself as you are. I'm a man, but in spirit I am a girl, I met wolves during meditation, they were friendly.
In spirit we are free.
>>
A true God that hides: There is a true God that doesn't present himself in any religion of any kind, he could give you a samadhi, gnosis or what have you to introduce himself and you'd still know very little, he is related somehow to dragons or serpents, but this is a wild guess. He decided to show himself to me a bit, gave me one of them samadhis, I learnt a bit with other experiences about the spirit and such, his mind is very strange, when you are with him you kind of understand why he isn't acting on earth, but he goes away and this knowing of yours and this understanding goes away too, kinda weird.
>>
Clowns walked the street and murdered: You saw them and opened many threads about them, guys, the clowns, scaring people and murdering in some cases, one time that I got so far carried away by fake spirituality I saw one by my door. I corrected myself and haven't seen him again.
It's weird because I live in a pretty isolated place with no more than 200 inhabitants.
>>
She was merely a shilouette: This was a half-dream half-spiritual projection, I entered a trance and projected and played with some buttons in the stomach of this strange shilouette grill, then everything in the wolrd went to shit, have I goofed?

I think that pretty much covers what I couldn't add because of space reasons, I'll try to make a more concise post as a finale.
>>
>>19291944
>>19291945
>>19291949
>>19291955
>>19291963
>>19291971
>>19291974

So a grill proposed me to meditate and crazy shit happens and I get weird experiences all over the place, grill gets mad for no reason and disappears.
Were those white dots in my experience the keyboard of reality and I goofed /x/? Everything shitty appeared after these experiences. I even met a hidden God which is the true one, the false one gives a different vibe.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.