[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most likely actual paranormal event that took

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

What's the most likely actual paranormal event that took place according to /x/?

Y'know something with so much coincendence that there must be something to it.

Make it rain
>>
>>19291672

Dare I type her name... and risk giving her followers hope and motivation to invoke her, and bring about her works on the world?

Ebola-chan.....
>>
>>19291672
Atlantis catalycism that washed away millions of years of human progress.
We dont know it but we live in a post apocalyptic world were evil won the battle and the war is still ongoing without any of us knowing. Or very little people actual knowing.

Also flat earth, not flat exactly but check out how the bible or the sanskrit decribe the world
>>
>>19291702
Never heard of the first one, can you tell me more?
>>
>>19291702
Gonna need reference material on the Atlantis cataclysm friendo, if it's real it's probably not indexed by Google.
>>
>>19291672
Can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>19291759
Quick rundown on them:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs,
in contact with aliens,
rumoured to possess psychic abilities,
control france with an iron fist,
own castles and banks all over the world,
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line,
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city),
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth,
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies,
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>>
>>19291709

Would you like to know more?
>>
>>19291685

I have no idea who you're even talking about.
>>
>>19291766
Yes
>>
>>19291771

Watch Starship Troopers. You will find the answers you seek.
>>
>>19291776
Oh for fucks sake

This fucking website really fucks me off sometimes
>>
File: 1yellow-hood.jpg (32KB, 350x467px)
1yellow-hood.jpg
32KB, 350x467px
>>19291763
Thanks Anon
>>
>>19291796
You're welcome
>>
>>19291769
/newfag
>>
>>19291763
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
Then why would they have chosen to go in for that creepy-ass plastic surgery?
>>
>>19291900
To decive is their nature
>>
>>19291685
This right here made me a believer
Everything went down after it
>>
>>19291766
The ancient city of Atlantis was the second ascended civilization of mankind which is existed on Earth thousands of years before common man. There was one preceding civilization that also failed, known as Lemuria, sometimes referred to as Agartha, the ancient city in the ground. Both of these societies reached enlightenment but failed to reach the next stage of evolution: ascension into the God state.
They could not let go of their egos, and so they destroyed themselves and the world over petty conflict. Many still feel these ancients wounds, which is why many feel like the world is (or was) close to ended: that's because we were .002 seconds away from nuclear holocaust.
Atlantis had advanced technologies beyond current human imagination, such as true AI, psychic powers, and space travel.
Human progress has been in a war of ideologies since our conscious inception perhaps even millions of years ago, and occasionally, we all wipe ourselves out due to our corruption and our ignorance.
>>
>>19291769
Oh it's summer isn't it?
>>
>>19291984
I like how now that we're on the cusp of it, every nut throws true AI into the list of magic powers now.
>>
>>19291984
>.002 seconds away from nuclear holocaust.
So we are dead?
>>
>>19291672
Me penising u're mumz XDD
>>
>>19292008
kek ikr its almost as if *gasp* crazy people are just projecting real life fears and problems onto paranormal subjects to detach themselves from the pain!
>>
>>19291685
ebola chan is gay retarded weaboo shit fuck off
>>
>>19291712
emerald tablets of Thoth may help you understand.
>>
>>19291702
I'm the chosen one that will restore earth to its former glory.
>>
I'm really only familiar with the 3 part face bugaloo that took place on /x/. That's prob the most convincing one that I seen.
>>
>>19291900
"plastic surgery"
>As if that isn't their true form
/Newfag
>>
>>19291771
Go watch Joe Rogan's podcasts that feature Graham Hancock. Watch them in order.

That'll give you somewhat of an actual science-supported red pill to cataclysmic events and ancient civilizations. Don't believe this other bullshit in this thread.
>>
>>19294254
quick rubdown
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.