[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going camping this weekend with GF's family. There happens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Going camping this weekend with GF's family. There happens to be an abandoned (summer?)camp nearby that's got some weird shit around. Haven't heard any rumors, but I haven't ever been there. Anything I should do in that creepy ass area?
>>
Investigate, share pics if not for ghosts then simply for aesthetic.
>>
File: IMG_9897.jpg (69KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9897.jpg
69KB, 750x417px
>>
>>19289945

Don't go anon.

Your girlfriend is not who she has lead you to believe she is. And that is not her real family.

The 'campground' you are headed to is owned by a group with a lot of overlap with ONA, but feel like ONA hasn't taken them far enough.

If you do go OP, you are going to die. They are leading you out there to play a round of 'The Naked Prey' as part of a ritualistic hunt and sacrifice to an Archon, that has lead their cult to believe he is some sort of satanic angel of death.

DO NOT GO OP!

But being a typical OP fag, you most likely will. So at least stash inside a waterproof bag, or in a survival credit card kit, a few items that will give you a fighting chance to disappear further inawoods than they can chase you.

That will buy you some time, till the professional mercenary murderers the cult hirers to track you down arrive, and give you a hope of escaping to start a new life elsewhere.
>>
>>19289981
nice copy pasta bro but the place isn't even within walking distance to the camp. I'd have to go out of my way to drive all the way there.
>>
>>19289994

This ends with you screaming 'Not the bees' anon... Don't let pussy lead you to a tragic fate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.