[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think we can respawn on some other planet than Earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1482712334953.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482712334953.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
Do you guys think we can respawn on some other planet than Earth?
I really dont like this place at this time of the century
>>
Its a beautiful place, but some things are out of order big time.
>>
Like a place which has a higher order for morals.
>>
Were getting out last bit if retard out before we raise our vibrations.
That's why trump is president, that's why colleges protest about being adult babies.
>>
Yeah I'd rather be on another planet too
>>
>>19287214
Look up quantum immortality. You won't respawn on a completely different time or earth though...
>>
File: queen god.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
queen god.png
3MB, 1366x768px
5th dimension is on my side desuu
>>
>>19287214
>planet
He believes in his goverment.
>>
>>19287214
Well, I was on an alternate dimension of my life on 'earth', but I flew into space and looked down and the geography was different. It seemed like it was an artificial island. I could have been in some alternate dimension or planet. A different world so to speak.
>>
This isn't the only world with intelligent life.

It isn't even the only world with humans, though that may depend on how you define humans. I dunno. My definition of human is kinda expansive. Greys might be humans as far as I'm concerned. *shrug*

Let me tell you a made-up story that describes nothing. Once upon a time, there was a lizard who looked at humanity and felt intensely mixed feelings towards them. Loathing and admiration warred with each other. "I want to live on a world where my kind are admired and human technology is reaching its full expression," thought the lizard. Whoops.
>>
File: here_forever.jpg (73KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
here_forever.jpg
73KB, 460x562px
>>19287214
Sorry mate, but you're here forever. You can't even kill yourself to escape. They control all the exits and the afterlife as well. The only way out is to destroy the prison from the inside (with a little help from outside). Some of us have been trying for thousands of years. I'm sure we'll break free any day now.
>Any...
>Day ...
>Now...
I bet you are from another star system, come here to help us poor tarded hoomans 'ascend", only to find out how truly fucked the earth realm is. Look on the bright side; You'll learn more in one lifetime on this shitball than a thousand lifetimes on a peace, love, and cuckedness planet. After a thousand more lifetimes you'll be as spiritually stronk as a demi-god (or you will go insane and shatter your soul).
>>
>>19288288
Any day now...
>>
>>19288288
inb4 suffering really does teach spiritual power and breaking the matrix results in spiritually powerful humans conquering the multiverse

Not that I think that's a significant risk. People from stable backgrounds usually do better at life than people from hilariously abusive backgrounds. We're more likely to be the mewling babes of the galaxy. Oh well. Small price to pay to break a system of pointless suffering.
>>
>>19288288
i liked that religion, full version?
>>
>>19287214
Suicide only causes you to reincarnate sideways in time, sorry.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.