[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/men (is that what you like being called) how do I sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5039.jpg (528KB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5039.jpg
528KB, 2304x1536px
Hey /x/men (is that what you like being called) how do I sell my soul to the devil? I want to fucking have supernatural skill. Also, how to summon succubus? I want to die via succubus.
>>
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...careful what ya wish fer, bub...*unsheaths miyamoto blade*
>>
i am not sure how you do it but i would VERY carefully think about what you will get in the deal because the devil is no idiot and he has been doing this for ages and if you get fooled than you will be stuck with it forever so be careful
>>
Are you retarded
>>
>>19286952
Yes, that's why I want to die
>>
>>19286907
Lol, it's not like going to a pawn shop and trading your shit for money. Just let that desire consume your being and take up every moment of your life. You will look up one day with unimaginable prowess, yet completely empty inside.
>>
really if you think of it hard enough and long enough then eventually he will show up but do not seem too desperate but he will show up if he thinks you trully want it.
>>
>>19286907
No you don't
>>
>>19286981
we all do
>>
>>19286934
hey, I haven't seen you in a while.

You seem very ambitious OP. Go to college
>>
You can fool almost anybody that you have supernatural talents with basic empathy. If yours is not sharp then there is no occult trick that will ever work for you. That being said all occult practices pretty much require you to live the rest of your life so if you just want to die then go find a random cult and drink the joos
>>
>>19286907
Expect that supernatural things are real. Expect it in your... basic intuitions about the world. While expecting this, you don't necessarily need to expect that any particular supernatural things are real. You don't have to believe every (presumptively) lying faggot on /x/.

In addition to the preceding, try to be a novel and creative mind. Go interesting places, see interesting things, think interesting thoughts... Pick two, at least! (Mentally going places qualifies if you get into it, so read novels and study distant places.) If all this interestingness fails to blunt your desire for supernatural skill, you'll get it. It's like the earth tries everything else BEFORE conceding to give magic...

>>19286955
Also what this guy said.
>>
File: playmeoffjohnny.gif (443KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
playmeoffjohnny.gif
443KB, 500x375px
>>19286907
I can help you out, but there's a catch: you can't sell your soul all at once. The devil can't take souls all in one go, he has to take a little at a time to avoid notice.

So here's what you do: you decide what skill you want and you dedicate about a half-hour to an hour a day on performing that skill. While you're doing this satan will slowly drain out your soul and replace it with talent.

After about 1000 hours you should be totally drained.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.