[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on this, /x/. I know it has been discussed numerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

File: ayyydemon.jpg (30KB, 382x309px) Image search: [Google]
ayyydemon.jpg
30KB, 382x309px
Redpill me on this, /x/. I know it has been discussed numerous times before, but I want to compile your theories and opinions on this.

In 1917, Aleister Crowley drew a sketch of an entity called Lam, which was apparently some kind of demon (pic related, left being).

It's like... really fucking close to what a gray alien is normally depicted to look like (pic related, right being). How do you make sense of this?

Is it a huge coincidence? Are aliens actually demons? Was Crowley contacted by an alien? Is this all bullshit?
>>
>>19285604
The both represent the same fear: An intelligence so far beyond ours that they are inherently unpredictable and dangerous.
Giant bald heads represent that intelligence.
It's an old trope
>>
>>19285604
Well, when I had an inter dimensional force invade my room one night (they stayed for a day or so), I could see them with my eyes closed in a third eye vision sight, and they all seemed to have big heads, big foreheads that would extend upwards and round out, some of them had multiple faces to them, like depicted by Alex Grey in his work.

They seemed connected to each other as one big group of entities, they, to me, appeared to look demonic, some of them reptilian-ish, others looking like greys, etc, others still having no definable form.

I'm not sure if this projection is just something from my unconsciousness programmed by society or if it it's actually the image/representation of these Ayys and Interdimensional-entities.

Fuck if I know, but there's some connection going on here.
>>
>>19285604
Lam wasn't a demon, he was described as an interdimensional being
>>
File: darkvader.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
darkvader.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>19285634
What? Please elaborate in your experience anon

>>19285631

So you're saying it's just the reflection of some sort of primal fear?

>>19285655

Did Crowley never refer to Lam as a demon?
>>
>>19285655
>Lam wasn't a demon, he was described as an interdimensional being
>Implying demons aren't interdimensional beings
>>19285604
One common theory is that the Great Deception in Biblical End Times is the repackaging of demons and fallen angels as saviors of humanity from God. Make Lucifer the good guy by packaging God as a Demiurge we need to break free from. Those that follow the doctrine will succeed in breaking away from God, but since God is the source of all good in this life, it means separating yourself from all that is good.

They will call good evil, and evil good.
>>
>>19285678
He never did, people likely assumed Lam was a demon because they didn't know of aliens or dimension hoppers back then, but Crowley said that Lam was interdimensional, not demonic.
>>
>>19285604
>Are aliens actually demons?

Some are devas, some are asuras. This shit has been happening since vedic times
>>
>>19285829
How to differentiate the two?
>>
>>19285864
Devas are generally inclined toward the divine and are situated in the mode of goodness whereas asuras are antagonistic and generally in the modes of passion and darkness (but may in some cases be inclined to godforms such as Lord Shiva)
>>
>>19285604
it has been proven that UFO and Alien abductions always stops at the mention of Jesus Christ's holy name, always. i don't know about you but to me that says a lot on what these things really are.
>>
>>19285888
hm, the trips seem true
>>
>>19285708
Oh man. Some day you're going to come to the realization that you've been dealt a hand laid with bullshit and slavery and you're gonna be sooooooo pissed.
>>
>>19285903
We're all slaves to something, is all about choosing the right master. It might sound counter intuitive, but I know the desires and wickedness of my own heart. Sometimes being a servant to another is better than being a servant to oneself, especially when that other proves himself to be just, orderly, loving, and sensible.
>>
>>19285924
If speechless words in a story book made you a better person, then the desires and wickedness of your heart weren't even that bad to begin with.
>>
>>19285957
>made you a better person
I never claimed to be a better person than anyone else, like I said I don't doubt my own inner evil. It exists and shows itself too often.
Have you ever read The Bible, or listened to those who believe in it? I'm just curious, not trying to accuse you of anything. If so what did you think of it, and if not why?
>>
>>19285994
>a better person than anyone else
That's not what I said. To "be a better person" means that you become better than your otherwise would have been.

You meet a lady, fall in love. You're a better person than you otherwise would have been.
Your brother is killed in a senseless situation, it spurs you to do everything in your power to improve the human condition. You're a better person than you otherwise would have been.
Someone offers you a job that puts you in a position to help thousands. You're a better person than you otherwise would have been.

I'm not talking about comparing you to other people, I'm talking about different people you might have become. If all it took to defeat your inner demons was a gentle word from a book of stories, and that made you a better person, then your inner evil wasn't that big of a deal in the first place.

Tell me, if you really want to believe that your faith is the source of your strength to overcome yourself. Would you now become a bad person if you found out God wasn't real and all the afterlife reward/punishment stuff was a lie?
>>
>>19286033
>That's not what I said. To "be a better person" means that you become better than your otherwise would have been.
I misunderstood then, and apologize. Overall, I would say only a little, but that's based off the biblical view of morality.
>Would you now become a bad person if you found out God wasn't real and all the afterlife reward/punishment stuff was a lie?
Not at all, though if you're assuming God isn't real then I need to know what moral compass I'm going off of, and what laws dictate what is right and wrong. I have to have something to base on whether I'm a better person, and I assume I'm going off of a humanist mindset, right?
>>
>>19286102
>I assume I'm going off of a humanist mindset, right?
Oh, honestly it doesn't matter. The concepts in/of the Bible were enough to show you that you CAN be a better person. Realizing that concept alone gives me comfort because it lets me know that that concept was all you ever really needed.

Yes, true ethical morality is hard. Thing is, I don't care what your instinctive/emotional human nature is. I know that, now that you're thinking in terms of being able to *think* your way into being a better person, I completely trust you to decide for yourself what would truly make you a better person. It might seem cruel or indifferent of me to give you zero moral guidance after questioning your faith that hard, but the deep end is exactly where I need you to be. To guide you now would only violate my own philosophy.
>>
File: =.png (93KB, 2424x5320px) Image search: [Google]
=.png
93KB, 2424x5320px
>>19285604
You know not LAM, and you probably won't. I remember him saying "you have me now" back a long-go.

But I met one stronger than LAM.
>pic related, I'm not giving info.
>>
>>19286188
The fuck is up with their heads, seriously?
>>
>>19286188
Is that a sperm alien?
>>
Aliens are demons. Remember this when they arrive after WW3.
>>
>>19286279
proof they are demons?
>>
>>19285604
>Is it a huge coincidence?
Yes.
No.
>Was Crowley contacted by an alien?
No.
>Is this all bullshit?
Yes.
>>
>>19286279
>"demons"

You idiotic people are fucking pure cancer and should be culled from the gene pool.
>>
>>19286033
not to offend or anything but the issue is that you thino of the bible as just a book of stories whem there is more to it than that the old testament for the most part is a sort of hebrew historical record but it with psalms proverbs and the new testament its more of general guidelines you can follow to become a better person uplifting yourself and others it teaches alot of things from general self betterment to money management and how to treat others but many forget that jesus said "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and you end up with the majority 9f Christians you see today.
jesus lived with the sinnners not the priests
>>
File: lam.jpg (15KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
lam.jpg
15KB, 232x250px
>>19285604
All Hail Comrade High Commander.
>>
>>19286323
>a sort of hebrew historical record
Even if that were true, the format in which they were recorded was as stories.

But thank you for not being a triggered asshat. That means worlds to me, it really does.
>>
>>19286323
>the old testament for the most part is

A bunch of Jew BULLSHIT that should be ignored, and those that think it's in any way real should be mocked, if not outright culled from the population.

Jews, Christjews, and Muslimjews are a fucking cancer on this planet.
>>
>>19285604
>It's like... really fucking close to what a gray alien is normally depicted to look like

no it isn't, because the overwhelming feature of the grey alien is the eyes, not the cranium.

exaggerating a feature to make something seem evil was known to the art world thousands of years ago, anon.
>>
>>19286349
You seem angry, want to talk about it? What in particular happened to make you feel that way?
>>
>>19286349
>Jews, Christjews, and Muslimjews are a fucking cancer on this planet.
They're just ordinary people like you and me. The fact that they caught cancer shouldn't be an excuse to dehumanize them any more than their religion is an excuse to dehumanize everyone else. Don't stoop to their level.
>>
>>19286356
>What in particular happened to make you feel that way

Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

>ordinary people like you and me.

No, they're not.

I figured out that shit was bullshit before I got out of grade school. There is NO excuse for any adult to buy into any of that stupid shit.
>>
>>19286379
>excuse
It's called freedom of belief. Not everyone questions things in the same way, and abstract truth isn't obvious to everyone. I don't want religion to exist either, but calling it what it is is the same as ignoring the delusion it ignites.
>>
>>19286379
Have you ever read The Bible? Would you be open to looking into archaeological evidence of possible truth in The Bible? What do you think about the Dead Sea Scrolls?
>>
>>19285604
ALIENS ARE DEMONS
>>
>>19285604
If by close you mean not close at all wtf
>>
>>19286403
Different poster but...
>have you ever read the Bible?
Yes, all of it (King James)

>would you be open to examining archaeological evidence of the historic truth of the Bible
Potentially, but it doesn't make a difference to the core claims of Christianity; most eminently an all powerful, all knowing, all good god. This one is easy to disprove as a logical fallacy.
>what do you think of the dead sea scrolls?
As above; what of them?
>>
According to a serpent the other day, the Grays are biomechanical drones. Any ayys with strong enough conscious projection can use them remotely as if they were manning a humanoid drone.
>>
>>19286188
i met one stronger than the one you have pictured. not giving info.
>>
>>19286490
>This one is easy to disprove as a logical fallacy.
How so?
>>
>>19285604
>are aliens actually demons

The far more likely scenario would be that people back in the old times didn't understand the concept of a being from outer space

They would just look at one and see a wretched human-esque creature, probably while they're in a stressful scenario like an abduction. Then they'd explain it with the closest thing they know how to (demon, goblin, evil spirit, witch, etc)

Of course, aliens have never visited earth to begin with. So this is all just hypothetical.
>>
>>19286592
I'll give you a few internal contradictions.

1. If a being is all powerful, could they create a task impossible for themself? In either case they are necessarily not all powerful (often told as the "could god create a boulder too heavy for himself to lift?" line).

2. A god who knows all must, by that condition, know his own actions. This, again, makes the notion of it being all powerful; could god do something he didn't know he was going to do? Again,either outcome violates one of his supposed properties.

Those are the two that seem most incontrovertible to me, and they also happen to be among the simplest, but there are more.

What say you?
>>
>>19285634
>RP shit
>>
>>19286403
The final prophet described in the Dead Sea scrolls is currently on earth. Muslims and Christians are gonna hate this dude that's just trying to make the world a better place
>>
File: 148318072252.jpg (357KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
148318072252.jpg
357KB, 1536x2048px
>>19286188
I met his mom, not giving info.
>>
>>19285604
different interpretations of the same archetypal fears in the collective unconscious, or something like that
>>
>>19286796
Is why im on /x/ not church/mosque, you are my army, religions will dissipate, with the internet we can have uniform truth, fuck the fragments.
>>
>>19287006
The internet will allow us to push this to every corner of the earth. I'm ready to die for this.
>>
File: spech5.jpg (97KB, 497x418px) Image search: [Google]
spech5.jpg
97KB, 497x418px
>>19286284
Fallen Watchers - An Exegetical Analysis On The Correlations Between
Biblical Demonology And Contemporary Ufology
http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs,%20David%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
https://www.scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

ShapeShifting UFOs & Flying Humanoids Are EVERYWHERE! (2017)
https://youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o

>>19286311
Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being My priest. Since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.
>>
>>19285634
Did they say anything to you?
>>
>>19285634
You need to start writing books
>>
>>19285889
/thread

ce4research.com - Alien abductions stop in Jesus name.

Anyone who thinks these are not demons is a fucking cuck who will take the mark of the beast
>>
>>19286730
Are you mentally ill?

Nobody on a scholarly level takes these questions seriously because God does not break logical laws, that is His nature. It's like saying "If God is all powerful can He stop being God?" It's a fundamentally retarded question and you've based your entire rejection of the truth based on this?

hAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Willingly, fucking, ignorant. Nothing more. Burn in hell if you want it that badly.
>>
>>19286651
Space isnt real cunt
>>
>>19287174
Certainly it is a simple enough answer to propose that god exists outside logical axioms, BUT, in a universe as we observe it such a god must be irrelevant, or ambivalent in out model of the universe.

Maybe you just want to stick with the "we should base our lives on the rules of this supposed, undetectable god", but don't try to pretend you have a divine insight.

Now think about this; in modern mathematical logic we can. describe orders of infinity. If we start accepting possibilities outside this logical framework we introduce orders of orders of infinities in a downward spiral. And you want to tell me that your 1 in this number of possibilities god is even remotely accurate? Nice.
>>
>>19287155
Cult of El fag. Enjoi lack of context for your own beliefs lololol.
>>
>>19285604
How come so many people are still so brainwashed by relegion, believing that extraterrestials are demons in fucking year 2017? Is this common in USA?
>>
>>19287752
enjoy being fucking 12
>>lololol
>>
>>19285604

The answer linking both is that they are Clockwork Elves, i.e. transdimensionals.
>>
>>19286730
see >>19286490
>most eminently an all powerful, all knowing, all good god.
These aren't the only constraints God has. God only holds back his power in the face of logic and the creeds he stands by. The God of Israel is a God of Order, Justice, and Logic. In our universe, Logical outcomes are the only possible outcomes, and paradoxes are ways to show impossibility. When you think of miracles in this world you aren't thinking of things that are logically impossible, but of things that are highly improbable. God proves to us that he is who he says he is by accurately predicting insurmountable odds over and over, and this shows us that God exists outside of time and keeps his promises.
I might be wrong, but I think you're parameters should be "all powerful, all knowing, all good god who always follows through on the rules he sets for himself"
>>
>>19287746
Logic exists because God exists. God cannot go against His own nature. He cannot do something illogical. Only children sit there asking questions like "can God create a stone so heavy he can't lift it" these questions are laughed at on a scholarly level yet on the internet you all seem to think they are valid... its the most baffling thing in the world to me, its like living on an alien planet.
>>
>>19285889
tips cuckdora
>>
>>19288349
*farts*
>>
>>19286403
>Have you ever read The Bible?

Yes....which is why I know it's bullshit.

Archaeological "evidence" simply supports the fact that some Jews made up their bullshit in a given area.
>>
>>19286651
>people back in the old times didn't understand the concept of a being from outer space

This is very probably.

>Of course, aliens have never visited earth to begin with.

The evidence is overwhelming that alien vehicles have been flying around this planet for a long time, and that some of these vehicles have indeed been manned.
>>
>>19289956
>Archaeological "evidence" simply supports the fact that some Jews made up their bullshit in a given area.
If one decides to believe that evidence is falsified then there's not much I can say.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ news/science/science-news/8015908/Biblical-parting-of-the-Red-Sea-could-have-happened.html
>>
File: .....jpg (14KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
14KB, 236x330px
>>19290002
>they can find "evidence" of the parting of the red sea
>can't find any fucking evidence that Juden were ever enslaved by Egyptians though....
>>
>>19285604
>Is this all bullshit?
yes
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (184KB, 1084x1181px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
184KB, 1084x1181px
>alien=fallen angel=demon
>>
>>19285604

Someone doesn't play WoW
>>
File: 1482069137868.jpg (429KB, 1589x646px) Image search: [Google]
1482069137868.jpg
429KB, 1589x646px
>>19285631
>tfw I must fear myself
>>
>>19289967
>The evidence is overwhelming that alien vehicles have been flying around this planet for a long time, and that some of these vehicles have indeed been manned.
Where are the proofs
>>
>>19289956
I wonder how it feels to be as stupid and ignorant as you. Hm.
>>
>>19287090
>"im retarded"
>>
>>19288349
>what is philosophy
topkek faggot
>>
>>19292128
Why do people think proving this shit really happened makes a case for the Bible? It's very reasonable to assume Moses was aware of the bridge or noticed it was shallow enough to cross. Knowing he wouldn't have time to convince these people to trust his blind insight he just says "We can cross because God gave me the power to part the sea, now go quickly!". Ever tried to walk and was through mud? It's exhausting but very doable. Ever ridden a Chariot riding on wooden wheels through mud? It doesn't work. You tell people what they need to hear to survive a crisis. It only becomes an issue when they convince their children so emphatically of their faith in God and what a miracle it was that those people teach it to their kids who teach it to their kids who teach it to THEIR kids and on and on and on for thousands of years until people forget the context of the original story but still refuse to entertain that their version is the rehashed translation of a primitive slave philosophy to help some people with very hard lives through a very shitty time. And now it's just become a safety blanket for people that can't accept the terms of their own mortality and finite lifespan.
>>
>>19285889
this is freaky because one time when i was really young maybe about 7 or so i had a sleep paralysis episode and for some reason i knew there were aliens and i prayed for it to stop and it did
>>
>>19285604
"aliens" are demons

the creatures John Dee described were also very close to the typical description of a grey alien

that's all
>>
>>19292200
>mud
Retard
>>
>>19286033

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law

But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
>>
File: 1496442398985.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496442398985.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>19292427
>disproves/offers rebuttle
>must be retard
>>
>>19292408
>the creatures John Dee described were also very close to the typical description of a grey alien
Post proofs.
>>
>No mention of Boskop man
>>
Given the assumption that aliens are able to travel here from far away places and speak telepathically, it doesn't surprise me that aliens would have the ability to communicate "spiritually" or astrally or what ever you want to call it... jeez I'm starting to sound a little crazy
>>
>>19294859
This! (although what is that pic, anon?)
I can find some online references about Lam being an "Enochian angel", but I haven't found any actual description by Dee himself

>>19286448
>not close at all
>at all
>i don't have eyes
>>
>>19292200
This is what happens when I share information, the idiot does not research it, but instead just gives his useless opinion.

You should know why you're an atheist by now.
>>
why do alies always fucking have to be demons or fallen angels or some shit.

"god wouldn't create more life somewhere else!" fucking says who? Are you trying to tell me god can't do something?
>>
>>19292114
If you're too fucking stupid to find the "proofs", then you shouldn't be offering any opinions on the subject.
>>
>>19292128
Absolutely zero evidence that Egypt enslaved Jewish scum, or had any significant release of said Jewish scum.

There is evidence, however, that supports Jewish scum being enslaved by the Babylonians, however.

Thanks for playing.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.