[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes my thoughts are so clever I can't put them into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Fear.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fear.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
Sometimes my thoughts are so clever I can't put them into words. Can someone verbalize the scope of reality?
>>
No.
Mainly because this isn't a vocal medium.
>>
>>19285281
You exist
You've always existed
And you're going to keep existing

Everything else is overthinking and pointless
God is "real" but not magical in a choas and order sorta way but that doesn't mean pick your favorite god like an original character for you to LARP as
>>
>>19285300
*not in a magical way but in a chaos and order sort of way

Basically there's more to the story but don't be a fucking retard
>>
>>19285307
What's the rest of the story?
>>
>>19285308
I don't know
I just know when I try to find out while tripping out really hard I have a bad time
And I've had dreams of events that later happened in life like déjà vu
But I like everyone else the moment I try to take control I look like an fool

So something tells me "the plan" involves magic and such being a joke
>>
>>19285321
how have I always existed?
>>
>>19285281
Just a bunch of pointless dreams.
>>
File: IMG_2171.jpg (69KB, 255x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2171.jpg
69KB, 255x361px
>>19285327
Think about it
What is absolutely nothing?
What is never?
You know what blackness looks like, But you don't know what "nothing" looks like
Now obviously your body specifically hasn't always existed
But there was shit here before it
But where were you?
Obviously this just goes in circles *cough* *cough* and that's why it's all a big joke
But you're right to question the things I'm saying
Question fucking everything
>>
>>19285350
Thats the kind of shit I would ponder about as a small child before having an out of body experience.
>>
>>19285369
Me too
Before I tripped
I had come to the conclusion as a young child that there's nothing magical about the universe
It's just here and you've gotta deal with it till you're dead
And when you're dead you just won't care because you won't exist
i couldnt stand anything religious because nobody can prove shit about it
It just seemed like they were making it all up
Well after tripping I discovered.. yes they were fucking making it all up! I've seen and felt the same shit!
Really what I had discovered were the keys to imagination land like everyone else
And it's left me PISSED because I feel it in my bones that everything happens for a reason yet here I am posting on 4chan because all of life's doors are shut on me as a sketch artist and well
I don't know what to do
I just know anyone claiming to "know" anything is a fool
>>
I set my hand on fire doing a stupid channeling exercise. No candles were involved. I think that means that I should conclude that magic is real and it is as stupid as everything else. I will keep trying. Respecting the power doesn't seem to be part of making it work, which is good because I don't. What does seem to be part of making it work is my sincere lack of desire to be superior to others. I am not seeking power for the purpose of ruling over the choices of fellow souled beings. I don't even talk about it with a name attached.
>>
>>19285281
What reality?
>>
>>19285281
Boom
Poof
Aaaaahhhh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.