[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's right about everything else but is he right about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: ycGYVWvr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ycGYVWvr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
He's right about everything else but is he right about the God stuff?
>>
>>19285161
no to both of those things
>>
Reminder that he admitted it's all a character in court
>>
>>19285218
That's interesting. I don't know the details, but couldn't that just be a defense? It was in court.
>>
>>19285161
The inter-dimensional vampires or whatever he called them are simply Satan's demons.
>>
>>19285161
Well, he isn't right about anything in general, so I doubt he knows anything about God.
>>
He is an awakened person. He is right in hes on way. About God.. Everyone has a different opinion. But hands down... He is famous and tries to tell the truth. Since almost everyone that is here is "true", he is trying at least. Most people that think that he saying frogs are become gay are laughing at him because they dont know the truth. He is trying. Not saying he is "right", but in hes own way he is. Just as you could 2 if take the redpill the way it is suposed to be.
>>
>>19285238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIn708ssFg
>>
File: DCfkKkVXsAArCrS.jpg (68KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
DCfkKkVXsAArCrS.jpg
68KB, 850x567px
post more alex photos
>>
>>19285161
the only thing i don't get is how he can make money off spouting /x/ and /pol/ shit for a living. how the fuck to i break into that scene?
>>
>>19285857
Shirtless.
>>
>>19285161
He was wrong about NASA keeping child slaves on Mars.
>>
File: 1498266046159.jpg (75KB, 676x875px) Image search: [Google]
1498266046159.jpg
75KB, 676x875px
>>19285875
Prove it.
>>
>>19285873
i guess someone out there will always shell out some cash for some tits. no matter how bad.
>>
>>19285857
fake your own death, have relatives that work for the CIA. pretty simple desu
>>
>>19285915
damn. can't do either of those right now.
>>
>>19285875
that was his dumbass guest, not alex jones

he says plenty of crazy stuff himself, just not anything about child slave mars shit
>>
>>19285218
No that he plays characters.
>>
Alex Jones has literally never been wrong.
>>
>>19285477
#fuckclouds
>>
alex jones suicide
coming soon
>>
>>19285218
No, he admitted to playing characters in skits during his show, not that he was playing a character in his entirety.
>>
There is no difference between Jones and his """"characters"""""
>>
>>19287585
He can't be wrong because he's never right. He's the perfect paradox!
>>
It is 2017. Still waiting for delivery of my FEMA coffin. Guess the mail man left it at the wrong house. It is a conspiracy, I tells ya.
>>
Don't tell anyone, but my sources say that he is about to reveal the biggest secret.
Professional rasslin' is real.
Watcha gonna do, Mean Gene, watcha gonna do?
>>
https://youtu.be/9JRLCBb7qK8
>>
>he reveals all the secrets of dark societies
>is afraid of every single thing in the planet
>takes any idiot with any retarded conspiracy serious
>no one has kill him yet
>if any of his conspiracies don't come true he says is because he stop them by spreading the truth lol
>>
>>19285161
Lmao so happy this evil sack of shit got his kids taken away. Probably a shit dad.
>>
>>19285218
The courts...

Reminder courts are brides by the prison industrial complex and if you're white you pay garbage fines.

Courts have been shit forever.
Basically you have to argue a better case even if it doesn't make sense. It's a damn soap opera
>>
>>19285467
How does his dick taste?
>>
File: alex-jones-image-5.jpg (320KB, 697x465px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-image-5.jpg
320KB, 697x465px
>>19285161
Tbh, I think the guy is a little loony but he is right about a lot of stuff. He is just too eager to believe everything that is put in front of him. If you listen to him without the pageantry of screaming in front of the camera until his face turns red, it seems a lot less crazy.

As far as the god shit, how could he know? Clearly there is some weird hatred of god and good values going on in the media and with the top politicians. I think that just leads Alex to be contrarian to them and say god is good and yada yada.
>>
alex is never wrong man
>>
>>19285218
all that means is that him crying about the children on camera is just him hamming it up for laughs, it doesn't mean he doesn't believe what he's been saying for the past few decades
>>
>>19285161
Everything he knows he learnt from David Icke. I trust David Icke more than Jones because Jones exaggerates too much.
>>
>>19285832
Ultra male
>>
>get gf
>shes fat but kinky
>want to make gf cum
>go into bedroom to avoid icbergs
>fuck her on the bed
>make her cum
>she cums 10.8 million US gallons of crude oil
>tfw bed is now ecological disaster
>smash lettuce out of anger
>>
>>19285161
>He's right about everything else
Idiot.
>>
>>19293424
If he's not the most reliable news source then the earth isn't flat.
>>
>>19285218
>he admitted it's all a character in court

No, a website of a friend of a friend of a cousin's barber's friend told me that Alex Jones really does wear Joker makeup all day. It's on the Internet so it must be true....
>>
>>19285477
better version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>19291742
here's my question about david icke; why haven't the elite killed him yet?
they killed dave mcgowan, michael hastings, bill hicks, and others who dare to speak out against them, but icke has been around forever and no one's offed him. is he controlled opposition?
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>19293682
>>
>>19285857
>Alex Jones
>/pol/
Are you a redditor perchance?
>>
>>19295078
>>19293424
>I have no point so I better spout insults
Simply epic
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.