[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do believers of god identify theirself with tags like christian,muslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: islam-christianity.jpg (1MB, 2125x1645px) Image search: [Google]
islam-christianity.jpg
1MB, 2125x1645px
why do believers of god identify theirself with tags like christian,muslim and jew.

In the end there is one god.He sent all holly books and god himself choosed prophets to warn people around the world.So all propeths are equal.They were just messenger.They tried to serve god.

So after all of this how can people identity theirself with theese tags.Because in front of god, this is meaningless.They are just human made categories.

In addtion i believe that books have been changed and some socities denied their prophets and it message, for example jesus killed and the message that he brought was changed into father-son-holy spirit form.But it was about god is the one and after die you willl be judged by him.So it was the same message which mohammed is told by god.
>>
>>19284292
but they all contradict eachother
either christianity is the only one that is right, or it is false
>>
>>19284292
Yup, humans can't accept simple truth. It always has to be dualistic. Us versus them. I versus, else.
>>
>>19284292
Interesting.... Can you give more evidence ?
>>
>>19284292
It's gotta be the way HE wants it, right? This is what perfection looks like?
>>
>>19284300
no, i do not believe that there is contradiction.Because all prophets has brought same message.But reaction of societies were different.They did not liked what prophet is telling them.They tried to kill jesus and they succesfully did and mohamed was wanted to be killed too.Similar stories
>>
File: 1479885942504.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479885942504.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>>19284292
islam is the only true god you fucking islamophobic nazi!
>>
>>19284292
>>/pol/133416234
>>
>>19284427
>>>/pol/133416234
>>
>>19284353
Okay than don't believe the truth
Salvation comes through Christ
>>
>>19284292
>theirself
>holly books
>choosed
>propeths
>theese
>socities
I'm sorry, I couldn't follow a thing you said. Best takeaway was
>In the end there is one god.
Which is absurd.
>>
>>19284292
Real nice scripture you've cited there, OP.
I can tell you really know what you're talking about.
>>
>>19284292
I used to wonder about the same thing. It struck me as peculiar arrogance to think that my own random sect was the truth nonpareil. Arbitrary.

The only thing that we can know for sure is opposition to God. If we wish to have a connection with God, it seems our only option is to spit on his works. For were it permitted that man should know the true faith, God would need only to flush our society with his angels and send them among us to wrestle with sinners and preach to the flock. This we are not granted, and in its absence we cannot know truth; therefore, it must be the will of God that we engage with him in other ways. For we need not know the face of the true God to react against him; the option is given to us to be atheistic, by which means we may know that we do certainly oppose the true God without requiring that we know who the true God actually is. In this way we may advance, from nothing and through nothing, our understanding of the divine.
>>
>>19284292
I call myself a bhakta because I try to follow bhakti-yoga, or a path of union with the Absolute Truth whose main process is loving devotion to the Supreme Person.
I call myself a Gaudiya Vaishnava because it is a label for one who accepts and follows the philosophy of Lord Chaitanya: acintya-bhedābheda-tattva.
Other than this, I do not call myself a follower of any religion.

> Bg 4.7 — Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion – at that time I descend Myself.
>Bg 4.8 — To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after millennium.
> Bg 18.66 — Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

>We are not poets. We are not logicians. We are not philosophers who have crossed to the farther shore of Vedanta. We are not eloquent debaters. We are the servants of a rascal cowherd boy. - Sri Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya

>I am not a brahmana, I am not a ksatriya, I am not a vaisya or a sudra. Nor am I a brahmacari, a householder, a vanapratha or a sannyasi. I identify Myself only as the servant of the servant of the servant of the lotus feet of Lord Sri Krsna, the maintainer of the gopis. He is like an ocean of nectar, and He is the cause of universal transcendental bliss. He is always existing with brilliance. - Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu

>Let the sharp moralist accuse me of being illusioned; I do not mind. Experts in Vedic activities may slander me as being misled, friends and relatives may call me frustrated, my brothers may call me a fool, the wealthy mammonites may point me out as mad, and the learned philosophers may assert that I am much too proud; still my mind does not budge an inch from the determination to serve the lotus feet of Govinda, though I be unable to do it. - Sri Madhavendra Puri
>>
>>19284292
They're all brainwashed about different things.
>>
>>19284292
>They are just human made categories.
no they are labels given by their alleged god. and their practices differ . nits why they dont get along

fun fact at the end of the old testament there is a confrontation. you see the jews had turned away from god and demanded a man king to lead them as all other groups had many chapters earlier. each one chosen to be their king turned evil and cruel regardless of how nice he was before he got the job

any ways they corner god and demand to know when they will get a messia. disappointed in the jews he says something to the effect of when pigs fly and then proclaims that it is the end of the age of miracles

then some where in between that point and the new testament the jews get beat up by rome and some hard core pron was filmed... butt stuff was done

the thing is there is no room for jesus with the old testament . its clear the message was that the jews had to come crawling back to god and accept his rule but didnt and god left this world. all other groups didnt have to follow god. if your not a jew your not expected to. they have to because of genesis. they are the adamic people. the only ones with original sin. vain wandered and found nod a place with people that were not adam and eves children and were never in the garden

how christians miss this is a mystery but my conversations with them lead me to believe the average christian never reads the book. by extension islam cant have any place with how the old testament ends. there is only room for the old testament
>>
>>19285356
>all other groups didnt have to follow god.
Doesn't it make more sense that all other groups didn't have to follow the covenant made with Abraham? That they have their own covenant, their own succession?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.