[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Time travelers" that have visited 4chan. Have they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1497916131194.jpg (7KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1497916131194.jpg
7KB, 251x234px
"Time travelers" that have visited 4chan. Have they ever gotten anything right?

I've seen some guys answer questions about the future on /b/ and here so, was it all bullshit?

One guy told me to invest in nanoco but it has fallen ever since
>>
>>19284211
Get trolled by being gullible
Pretend that means something hasn't really happened.

Now if you want to question why somebody from the past would type here. That would make more "sense" according to the common interpretation of this realm.
>>
>>19284211
I am you from the future
Invest in Microsoft, they're gonna invent a time machine and make billions
>>
>>19284397
This guy just annihilated himself by changing the past.

A moment of silence for all the annihalated time-criminals.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19284211

Time Travel doesn't allow you to go back to the same Timeline you left if you change anything in the Past. Changes create new Timelines.

[Did a thread on this a while ago: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

For instance, you can send a full battalion/regiment of a Modern Army back in the past to win the Korean War.(This creates a new timeline) But your Timeline will not be changed & the Army you sent back to win the War, can't/doesn't come back to your existing Timeline.
>>
>>19284211
Most "AMA"-style time travelers are actually desperate people trying to reach out to the future in a way they they *hope* will get them noticed. It does, but it doesn't spur the reaction they wish for.
>>
>>19284425
>links to archive
>only a few posts were archived
>>
Time traveling makes you gay and gay people only lie, molest children and shove things in their ass.
>>
>>19284420
nah time travel in this case would be causal, him investing is what causes the time machine to be made, thus him coming back to tell himself ad infinitum etc.
>>
Why do all the time travellers use IPv4
>>
File: bttfii_2.jpg (35KB, 616x377px) Image search: [Google]
bttfii_2.jpg
35KB, 616x377px
>>19284397
Nice try, Bill.

>>19284425
Arguably, the very act of time travel instigates a new timeline, because you've entered a timeline where you traveled back into the past. You've presented an anomaly. Everything you do from then on, from the air you breathe to the food you eat, alters the future wherein someone else was supposed to breathe that air and eat that food.

Even if the changes you make aren't drastic, you've already changed things. The future you return to will never quite be the same you left.

You'd just better hope you don't butterfly effect your ass into a hole. The fact that you're on a new timeline means you don't actually risk your own erasure, but the Grandfather Effect could still lead you to not LEGALLY exist.
>>
File: bttf1_doc-brown.jpg (22KB, 240x353px) Image search: [Google]
bttf1_doc-brown.jpg
22KB, 240x353px
>>19286094
>Grandfather Effect
Dammit. Grandfather paradox. I might be getting tired.

>>19285106
That's presuming a stable loop, of course. Which could be the case. But we'd need to see a lot more time travelers for that to be a viable option (or, at least, for time travel to be possible in such a universe).
>>
>>19285079
Seek help
>>
>>19285079
Time-traveler here, can confirm
>>
There is no sense in which time travel is not difficult. Technological difficulty, mathematical difficulty, spiritual difficulty, even emotional difficulty abounds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.