[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 38

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19281408
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>19284133
One last shot:

This is just a general air query:

When I return home from traveling I will begin a small business. I have one steady client the I know is waiting for me to return but I will obviously need more than just his business. I'm wondering what the future holds regarding my decision to start a business; will I have the continued motivation; the willingness; the energy; will it grow as quickly as I like?

I also recently had a terrifying dream if anyone wants to interpret it or reading would be cool too but whatever anyone offers is very much appreciated.

First initial: D, Male, 21, Pisces

Thank you!
>>
>>19284133
Whoever post this pic, I LOVE YOU! <3
I need this card today! Thank you!
>>
>>19284145

you're welcome! i thought it was a nice picture
>>
Feeling absolutely hopeless. Anyone care to do a reading because I can't figure out the cause at this point. I'd offer to trade but my intuition has been shit.
>>
Trading, have an occult query. What else needs to be cleared before I can relaunch MS?
>>
Trading
Will he finally leave me alone or does he still love me and will continue to pursue me in the fall?
>>
>>19284203
What's your query anon?

Try and be specific please.
>>
>>19284337
Still here?
>>
>>19284365
Trying to figure out if i should embrace logos or awakening.
>>
>>19284390

Are you asking if you should kill yourself anon?
>>
>>19284365
That other guy is not me. I'll try my best to be specific. Why do I feel like I'm in such a dark place overall in my life? Especially spiritually and emotionally.
>>
>>19284382
Yes
Query?
>>
>>19284434
Then turn on a light.
>>
Hi, can I get a reading?

I've been feeling empty and motivationless, what should I focus my life on?
>>
>>19284457
Lmao still here? Sorry. Keeping an eye on the thread now
>>
>>19284491
Yup!
>>
>>19284434

You're a person with high motivations and goals, and up until recently you were progressing very steadily towards them. Something had taken that drive away, but I feel that something is loneliness. You're being reminded that you are an island but you are not feeling good about it this time. This is the attitude you need to overcome in order to continue on your path.

Burn some bridges, anon. Set yourself free from the people that make you feel alone. You are charismatic, you are smart, and you are adventurous. Perhaps it is time for you to plant some roots elsewhere, maybe pick up and go some place entirely new. You are afraid of keeping your footing in what you've already built, but you fail to see that it's causing you pain.

You can be alone, it's okay. It's better to be alone than to feel alone.
>>
>>19284504
>>19284337
Leave you alone:
>nine of swords, three of swords, six of wands
Pursue:
>four of cups, page of cups, tower

This is actually a pretty confusing and difficult situation he's facing. He doesn't want to give up even though his heart is totally shattered. If you wanted him to give up, he'll recover and pursue again, but he's just going to end up broken again, so he won't be chasing long.

As for my query, I want to know what he will talk to me about when he does contact me. Am I/we fucked?
>>
File: 1499746860201.jpg (54KB, 836x622px) Image search: [Google]
1499746860201.jpg
54KB, 836x622px
Air query.
Should I dedicate myself to J? Are they my soul mate/TF?
>>
>>19284512
>If you wanted him to give up, he'll recover and pursue again
I made it very clear to him that I did not want him anymore. So he is gonna keep trying god the poor dude!
Ok im starting yours!
>>
>>19284512
Did you have a slip up somewhere at work or maybe School. Because the text message is going to be nagging in tone. You might be in a bit of trouble but it's not big worrisome trouble.
>>
>>19284591
I got in trouble with him. Haha But good to know it won't get worse. Want to trade again?
>>
>>19284596
Sure!!
>>
air query

23/f/cancer
just a general career reading would be great.thank you.
>>
To be honest, I never really post here, because I generally do not feel the need to have an idea of my future. However, something's happening and I'd like to have a general idea of what may happen. If the result is negative, then I'll work to overturn my luck and change the future. If it's positive, then I'll just sleep better tonight. So yea, this is an air query.

I own a condominium. I have discovered in the past few days that there's been water infiltration in my ceiling, wall and, most importantly, under my floor. The floor will need to be completely replaced.

At the same time, I am about to leave to go live in Japan for several months and was planning on lending my condo to a company that will rent it to individuals while I am away. This sudden turn of events is making me quite stressed out, as I'm working on my cosplay for the next big convention I am going to, right before I leave, which adds to the pile of stress.

Somehow, after writting it out like this, I can only laugh at how ridiculous my current situation is.

Will I manage to resolve everything in a satisfactory manner?

Male, Aries, 30 years old.
>>
>>19284597
Ok. I want to know if he still loves me. He was pretty pissed.
Yours?
>>
>>19284606
I'd probably start looking for contractors rather than asking a bunch of card shuffling Wiccans.
>>
>>19284602
You are a creative individual with very strong willpower but it seems at the moment you're just not being fulfilled creatively. Feel bored and apathetic. And it's bugging you quite a bit.
>advice
Take a look and practice introspection and understand why it is it you feel this way maybe it's time for a new career or new place to work at?
>>
>>19284613
That's currently happening, don't worry. It's just that it's a convoluted process and my first time dealing with insurance. I feel like I'm going into this completely blind.
>>
>>19284609
Gotcha! I'm almost tempted to ask the same question
Q: does he understand or know why I left them in the first place?
>>
Trading

I have a date Sunday how will it go?
>>
>>19284623
>ace of cups, four of swords, hermit
He doesn't yet, but he will come to know it as long as you don't entertain any advances from him. He needs to be cut off from you for awhile so he feels isolated and turns inward to examine the situation. Right now all of his focus is on you, not on himself.
>>
>>19284609
He's really angry I'll tell you that. But deep down in his heart he still loves you. He's just too angry to feel it right now. Give him some time to cool down maybe apologize. Depending on the situation of course. He just needs some time
>>
>>19284628
I got you.
I just want to know if this horribleness will pass and we'll go back to normal
>>
>>19284606
>Page of Swords rx, Queen of Swords, 7 of Swords
All Swords here fellow Aries, which tells me it's all a work on the mind, the Page of Swords in a reversed position says this all happened due to some haste and bad planning. What you can do now lies with the Queen of Swords, my personal favorite card, she is perceptive, kind of cold hearted and can be a bitch at times, but she definitely gets her job done. With that being said, using some wit, yes you can resolve the situation, not a very clean path but you've got to be precise and checking everything down to the minimal details. The possible outcome by following this advice is the 7 of Swords, not a very fancy card, mind you, there's a possibility of you getting tricked/lied, so keep your eye open like the Queen of Swords to not let any detail pass. On the other hand you have to be careful if acting like an smartass and take advantage of the situation, so there's this double view on this card and if you do, be mindful that a bad action can't get unnoticed forever. I hope this helps, wish you good luck!
>>
>>19284635
Yeah I figured he was still fuming. I tend to instigate arguments for no reason and he finally had just had enough of it. I feel pretty bad. It's just my psychological tick but I'm going to try to get help for it. Thanks. Best of luck with your crazy dude.
>>19284628
>queen of pentacles, ten of wands, knight of cups
You're both going to have a hard time connecting, but it doesn't actually make the date bad. There are a lot of things you both like about each other and the awkwardness is mostly just chalked up to first date nerves. Good news is that it ends on a nice note--butterflies and looking forward to the next date. Keep your chin up, be yourself and she'll love it and want to get to know you more.
Mine:
>>19284640
>>
Air query:
Should I go downtown or not? I want to see if I'll see a certain celebrity or two in real life. Even from a bit far away. :)
>>
>>19284640
Death, Tower, the world

It will but it might get worse before it gets better. I'm seeing something coming to an end here like the end of a cycle to be honest. Out with the old in with the new
>>
>>19284490
Anyone? [spoiler]pls[/spoiler]
>>
>>19284664
Fuck it goooooo!!
Even if you don't see them you will have fun!!
>>
>>19284646
Thank you very much, I will keep your advice in mind as I go through this.
>>
>>19284618
thank you, and yea depression is hitting me really hard with daily activities so what you said was very true. Although I did get a new job that I " settled" for and trying so hard to get a job I really want but have had no luck the past 5 months. I hope this place I applied to yesterday were I did my internship gives me a chance.
>>
File: 1461022468927.jpg (109KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1461022468927.jpg
109KB, 600x484px
>>19284143
4th time's a charm, lel

see >>19284143
>>
Air query
Partner broke up with me a month ago, said that still loves me but can't be with me because our depression. Will we ever get back to a relationship?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19284677
Ahhh ok ok, I'll go, I'll go! Fuck it, better than doing nothing at home! :p Ok, hope I get some fun pics & sightings. :D
>>
>>19284679
I have my fingers crossed for you, take all the care needed and always double check, and good that you're already taking the proper care >>19284622
Good luck, Senpai and have fun in Japan o/
>>
>>19284508
Thank you so much... This is so spot on it's almost painful. This gave me some much needed clarity. I wish you the best in life and know that I'll always be grateful for this. Thank you again.
>>
>>19284675
I guess time will tell. Thanks
>>
>>19284706
Thank you! Japan is looking like it's gonna be quite crazy so if I can get that issue out of my life, I expect that trip will be pretty awesome.
>>
>>19284702
have fun anon!
>>
>>19284762
Thanks! :) Thanks for the final push Angel-chan! I'm getting giddy with excitement. :D
>>
>>19284490

Query: "I've been feeling empty and motivationless, what should I focus my life on?"

Special Message: The Magus

About Query: Queen of Cups
Personal Factors: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Clarification: Satiety - 10 of Cups
External Factors: The Hermit
Clarification: Futility - 7 of Swords
What Hinders: Ace of Swords
Clarification: Princess of Disks
What Helps: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Clarification: Victory - 6 of Wands

You feel empty, because you *are* empty. You're too content with shitting on things and being a miserable excuse of a human because you think nobody can find out about it. The people in your life know who you are, and what you're about -- You disgust them and wish you'd leave their lives altogether. They simply don't say anything because they know you'll just go through mental gymnastics to waive the problem away because you don't want to *fix* your emptiness, you just want to be able to ignore it and continue on your miserable way. Instead of trying to paint rotten wood and pretend there's no problem, you should excise the rot and start earnestly doing positive things instead of wallowing in shit like a mindless animal. If you really want the gnawing emptiness to go away, start leading a more virtuous and disciplined life. You are the source of your own problems, yet you refuse to fix it because of your ego. Take a long hard look at yourself with absolutely brutal honesty and work on your flaws. Until you do so *NOTHING* in this or any other existence will rid you of that nagging sensation that you're empty. In short: Get right, son.
>>
File: mommacat.gif (2MB, 343x297px) Image search: [Google]
mommacat.gif
2MB, 343x297px
>>19284721

you're welcome anon.

you can do it.
>>
>>19284801
Daughter*, and this is mean as fuck, what the hell? I doubt you even threw the cards. I'm not disgusting, I'm a regular human being dealing with depression, thanks.
>>
>>19284801

You know Moonie, if you approached readings with a little more compassion you might actually be able to sort your ass from grass every once in a while.

You can give people the straight truth while not being a complete asshole. You approach every reading with a negative attitude and project way too much. Get you own life in order before trying to tell other people what to do.
>>
Anybody available for a reading? I have been making some improvements in my life, and feel happier and more calm, but some things are still missing, especially a relationship.

Advice?
>>
Conspiracy: Moonie wants you to report her posts and get her perma-banned from 4chan because it's the only real way to escape this place.
>>
Trading.

Should I be worried about these phone calls I'm getting?
>>
>>19285013
I tried pulling cards, but they kept showing disjunctions, like you never answered it
>>
>>19285030

I answered once and they immediately hung up.
>>
Is Empath streaming?
>>
I'm not the biggest fan of begging for a read but I'm feeling a bit desperate. Something super shitty happened to me today and I feel completely hopeless about the situation.Just thinking about it makes me feel like throwing up, I wish I could just disappear. Can someone tell me if things will get better or if I'll be able to escape this situation soon?
>>
>>19285069

Lemme pull tarot, but with the caveat: things can always get better.

Page of Wands
Two of Swords
Ten of Pentacles
Temperance reversed
Three of Pentacles
Seven of Wands
The High Priestess
The Chariot
Ten of Swords

First off take the time to really feel. Have yourself a good cry if you would like. That's going to help to get the poison out. Take some time to really feel. Things can and do work out for you. Acknowledge that you were betrayed, but if you don't bury your feelings you can see vindication and even payback. Those last cards are telling me that you're scared that you're going to be stuck, but you don't be. You'll pull through this. Take a minute to feel. So sorry that this happened.
>>
Ya friend Angie is here to do 2 reads.
>I need a query
>pic of a senior dog
>>
Trading, need someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>19285100
Thank you so much. Reading that really puts my heart at ease.I'll go ahead and have a good cry and try my best to pull through this. I'm glad there's light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you again.
>>
File: IMG_20160919_215917.jpg (29KB, 703x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160919_215917.jpg
29KB, 703x390px
>>19285190
What results will this work yield? I mean more in terms of the side-effects of it being successful. Has to do with occulty stuff.

>pic of a senior dog
Uhh, does this qualify?
>>
File: CrystalBall2.jpg (143KB, 1545x761px) Image search: [Google]
CrystalBall2.jpg
143KB, 1545x761px
I need to practice my scrying skills. Ask me about the description of something or someone you already know.
>>
>>19285255
My love interest
>>
>>19285252
>Uhh, does this qualify?
A B S O L U T E L Y
I'm single portal that's open and their hands stretching out. I'm unsure of what you did ritual wise and intention wise but it feels like these Spirits feel kind of mischievious in a little bit malevolent.
Make sure to close your circle and do deep cleansing.
>>
>>19285255
Describe what my first pet cat looked and behaved like.
>>
>>19285264
That's a bit strange because I'm not planning on contacting anything.
>>
>>19285252
Want to trade?
>>
>>19285255
Describe the last place he and I were together. Specific location and/or environment.
>>
>>19285255
My boyfriend :)
And the colour shirt I'm wearing
>>
>>19285260
That's a girl... pale skin and she dyed her hair white.

>>19285276
I see a green Chameleon.
>>
>>19285323
>That's a girl
Yes
>pale skin
Sort of, not really pale
>she dyed her hair white
No
>>
>>19285255

could you scry my next bf? thank you
>>
>>19285255
Uh, the color of the walls of the room I'm currently in.
>>
>>19285323
>pet cat
>green chameleon
NIGGA
>>
>>19285304
I'll pass. I haven't read much for other people lately so my accuracy is quite off.
>>
>>19285334
That's the point I assumed the scrypractice is for jollies
>>
>>19285328
Let me try
Freckles across nose, bigish brown eyes, auburn hair that's more brown than red
>>
>>19285306
It was a restaurant a quite elegant restaurant near the sea. It seems like the restaurant was inside a docked ship.
>>
Playing card anon here, I figure I'll be around to do some three-card readings for the next hour or so. Remember though, I'm a rookie, so try not to give me really complex questions, and please be sure to provide feedback!
>>
>>19285343
I'll give you a practice query. Tell me about my first girlfriend, from when I was 16.
>>
>>19285314
He's a caucasian guy, he seems to like dressing well and he's got some money... he seems to like the color black...

Your shirt is actually blue... a dark tone of blue.
>>
File: flufferino.jpg (543KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
flufferino.jpg
543KB, 1200x800px
>>19285190
Hi, this is >>19284695, I was wondering if you could read me.

Ol' snow pupper as offering.
>>
>>19285333
Blue
>>
>>19285343
How will things go with my bf
>>
File: rodney-dangerfield.jpg (10KB, 195x200px) Image search: [Google]
rodney-dangerfield.jpg
10KB, 195x200px
>>19285255
My career.
>>
>>19285255
how's my astral guadrian / followers behind me look like?
>>
>>19285382
I suspect you'll get no respect
>>
>>19284801
I still love you moonie
>>
>>19285342
>last place I saw him
>a restaurant
sort of. we ate before he took me to the airport.
>quite elegant
eh. depends on your definition. it was very traditional japanese, so if you find that style beautiful it could be defined as elegant, but not "very"
>near the sea
yes
>was inside of a docked ship
no. there were boats nearby though. cruise ships especially.
>>
>>19285401
So maybe this counts as a success? kek.
>>
File: 1baz27.jpg (5KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1baz27.jpg
5KB, 230x219px
>>19285382
Future career then? after I leave that wreck of a place.
>>
>>19285345

>Four of Spades
>Ten of Hearts
>Jack of Spades

From the looks of things, you weren't in a very good place when she came along. You were worried about a lot of stuff, and you were dealing with a lot of bullshit, maybe even illness of some sorts? Anyway, her coming along was a major stroke of good fortune for you, and really turned stuff around. But at the end of the day, though you meant well, you lost her presumably because you were immature or unreliable towards her.

>>19285380

>Black Joker
>Seven of Diamonds
>King of Spades

You're really taking a chance on him, aren't you? He's something new, and something different as well. Though I get the feeling that the opposite may be true as well, or perhaps more true. Right now, there's some issues, maybe some trouble at work that's complicating matters, but definitely something you didn't see coming. As for the future though, I see an ambitious and authoritative dark-haired man. This may be what your boyfriend is truly like, or perhaps what he'll mature into with time.
>>
>>19285343

welcome back again! can you give me a reading about if i'll find a job this year?
>>
>>19285255
what she thinks of me?
>>
>>19285299
Sometimes when we do a lot of rituals you kind of unknowingly open up portals. Well at least in my case. I'm not sure if it's the same for you
>>
>>19285330
I see a guy that loves motorcycles, like some sort of harley davidson fan... He also likes denim and leather.

This is pretty cliché. Tell me if it sounds likely or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNs2soGXS54>>19285330
>>
>>19285343
i'm recently applied for a job at an Advertising Company, am i gonna make it?
>>
>>19285415

>Two of Spades
>Two of Diamonds
>Four of Spades

Long story short, probably not at the rate you're going. You've got a bad reputation for whatever reason, something hanging over you. Whatever you're doing right now, it's something that a lot of people disapprove of and making it hard for you to find work.
>>
>>19285412
>From the looks of things, you weren't in a very good place when she came along. You were worried about a lot of stuff, and you were dealing with a lot of bullshit, maybe even illness of some sorts?
The girl I was seeing for a little bit before bailed on me for some other dude. No illness.

>Anyway, her coming along was a major stroke of good fortune for you, and really turned stuff around.
You could say so. I was really into her, giddy like a schoolboy.

>you lost her presumably because you were immature or unreliable towards her
Immature, yes. Also, my friend started dating her behind my back, so there's that.
>>
>>19285371
That's a good dog 10 out of 10. It's strange actually you will end up getting back together I'm not entirely sure when but it's going to happen. You guys kind of supported each other and now without that support it just feels bad.
>>
>>19285433

wut? this doesn't make any sense at all. if anything people liked working with me and i worked hard.
>>
>>19285343
How fucked am I after making that huge mistake?
>>
>>19285255
Scry my laptop, senpai
>>
>>19285427

it doesn't sound all that likely but you never know. thank you!
>>
>>19285343
Romance gen for the fall
>>
>>19285333
They are painted white...
>>
>>19285406
Partial, but it's not a real success until you get it 100%. Keep practicing. :) You're getting better.
>>
>>19285343
Yo. Can I have a love read? ty
>>
>>19285447
It's gray. Like most of them, but it has a lot of stickers.
>>
>>19285473
Do you know how many?
>>
>>19285431

>Two of Diamonds
>Ten of Hearts
>Two of Spades

You'll get the job, but it might not be the best fit. Certainly there will be a lot of people who don't think you deserve it, and might resent you for getting a job that they don't think you should have. Do you have a connection in the company that's helping you get the job? That might be a major source of resentment according to what I'm seeing.

>>19285438

Maybe the Jack represents him, then?

>>19285444
>>19285457
>>19285472

Sorry guys, but I'll have to give you a rain check. For whatever reason, my mind's fucking scrambled as all hell, I've dropped the cards multiple times and I can't seem to focus on any of the queries. I should probably schedule my practice sessions for when I'm not burnt out after a long day of schoolwork...
>>
>>19285255
can you see my next bf
>>
>>19285343
Are they really going to move away?
>>
>>19285484
No I could not count them, nor distinguish the designs either ;_;
>>
>>19285485
>Do you have a connection in the company that's helping you get the job? That might be a major source of resentment according to what I'm seeing.

actually no, i have no connection in the company. but i've included some of my closest friends and work associates as references in my CV just in case the HRD want to know more about me.

it's a local bitcoin adv company though, they're looking for english translators and content creator, which i have experiences in it. expected salary $400 a month, pretty decent by ricenigger standards.

>You'll get the job
thank you, i 'm very very nervous right now because this job is a real boost compared than my previous job. Uni student here by the way.
>>
>>19285515
Awww but you are right! My laptop is grey and has 3 stickers on it.
How is scrying going? Any luck with accuracy?
>>
>>19285530
Welp, my only attempts are documented throughout the threads. I literally feel that if I scried something I wanted to know I would delude myself.
>>
>>19285542
>I literally feel that if I scried something I wanted to know I would delude myself.
Haha sameee
>>
Good evening /div/ how are we all? I'll be around to discuss divination and shoot the breeze. Hope you're all having lovely days, my DnD session was so amazing I was in tears.
>>
File: 194.jpg (31KB, 350x288px) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
31KB, 350x288px
>>19285497
I could have sworn hearing something like "this is now closed..."

I was unable to see anything afterwards.

Scrying is now over.
>>
I have a tarot question. Who here uses significators? How do you determine the card to use as one?
>>
>>19285580
are you doing readings?
>>
>>19285580
Hey hope your father is doing better, are you doing requests cause I had a D & D query. I can trade if ya want.
>>
Hello all! I had some time before going to bed, so I'll be taking 4 queries tonight! Be warned, I am pretty new yet to tarot, so feedback is always appreciated. :) All of these will be standard 3 card readings. Thank you for your time!
>>
>>19285652
are they really going to move away?
>>
>>19285620
I use my sortilege for the significators so I can help contextualize the rest of the cards in the spread. The significator shows how that issue or person fits into the story, the role played.

Some readers use things like star signs, but I disagree with that, as it automatically pigeonholes the querent as one-dimensional by virtue of being represented axiomatically as a stereotype of the star sign, even in that given situation.
>>
hmm
>>
>>19285652
will i do on tomorrow's exam?
>>
>>19285624
Not right now sorry, or maybe some quick ES ones while I wait for coffee.
>>19285629
Thank you. He is, and it's such a relief to see him recovering. He's on a new insulin (he was using old pig pancreas mix still!) and it's even helping him look slimmer and lose weight as the swelling from the old injections is already subsiding. It's a shame it took a heart attack to wake him up, but I'm really happy; it's looking like I get to keep my dad for another good decade or 2 <3

Depends on the query man, I'm out and away from my cards and runes.
>>
>>19285652
does she has a crush on me?what does she think of me?
>>
>>19285660
And what does "sortilege" mean exactly, in your context?
>>
>>19285652
How do I stop the cycle forever?
>>
>>19285652
what do the people in my class think of me?
>>
Can someone do a reading.

Humility in pain.

What do I feel right now?
>>
>>19285658
>>19285669
>>19285680
>>19285690
Thank you for your queries, and I will be back with what I pulled together for you! :)
>>
>>19285689
It's the act of choosing the card/rune/whatever you're using
>>
>>19285440
Hey! That's actually great, and makes sense. The break up was really confusing because we were great to each other. I was very sad and upset at the beginning (him too I suppose), and even angry, but right now I'm super calm because there was always love and respect between us.

Thanks a lot! I hope you have good dreams of puppies tonight.
>>
>>19285677
My friend is going to join my group to play finally. I just hope they like him/he won't do anything stupid.
>>
>>19285658
>Queen of Pentacles
>3 of Swords
>X-Wheel of Fortune

While this may be disheartening to hear, Yes. They are really going to move away. However, this loss in your life will turn out for the better, if you let it! While all of the cards point to a change in your life, they also speak of a positive change from this separation. Perhaps try to look on the bright side of this, and realize that while they may be gone physically, you can still contact them even when they're far away. And perhaps, take this as an opportunity to meet new people, or find a new hobby for when you miss these people. :) While it may seem like the end of the world for a bit, don't worry! Things will work out alright in the end.
>>
>>19285374
>>19285461
Nope, it was red.
>>
>>19285753
thanks
>>
File: tumblr_n9urxzhfZw1r2pvg2o2_250.gif (146KB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9urxzhfZw1r2pvg2o2_250.gif
146KB, 245x281px
>Name
>Age
>Hair color
>Sign
>Element

Not going hard tonight! Doing limited love readings.
>>
>>19285764
>Jordan
>26
>Black
>Virgo
>Earth
Any luck here?
>>
>>19285764
Ivonne
Brown
Cancer
Water
>>
>>19285764
>Samantha
>24
>Dirty Blonde
>Cancer
>Water

Will the MMO game we're working on be successful? What should I expect from it if so?
>>
>>19285669
>8 of Pentacles
>Ace of Cups
>2 of cups

((Don't know why there are so many relationship cards in here, but I can role with that.))

Anyways Anon, it seems like your hard work will pay off! Your test should go well, but perhaps a bit more studying would not go amiss. ;) Best of luck, and personally, I hope it goes well! Get a good night's rest if you can and take care of yourself.
>>
>>19285698
Annoyance? I'm getting this buzzing/flashing feeling on my right side so I think it relates to something systematic; money, ledgers, work, etc. it's nothing major I don't think but it's enough to tick you off, but you're sort of stuck on what to do about it. Feedback welcome <3
>>19285749
Hmmm I saw two liquids combining; at first there's a layering, one on top of the other with a defined edge. A mixer is applied and actually makes the two ingredients react violent. The stirrer is removed and they settle again. Slowly, they meld together.

There will be some problems at first, with the friend seen as an outsider. Don't try to force interaction (especially if you're the GM) and just let things go at their own pace as the group plays together.
>>
>>19285783
general love reading pls
>>
>>19285764
David
Black
Aries
Water
Jéssica feelings for me
>>
>>19285792
>Best of luck, and personally, I hope it goes well! Get a good night's rest if you can and take care of yourself.

thanks man appreciate it,just doing some final prep before going to bed
>>
>>19285764
>Not feeding from the energy that love readings give
>>
File: Good Luck.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Good Luck.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>19284133

I have had an unusual amount of luck in the past week. In particular, there were two nearly sequential events with infinitesimal probability.

First, I had a headache that gave me trouble sleeping. When I was in a semi-dream state, I had vision of a Qilin who advised me to pick a four-leaf clover from a particular spot in my garden. After I woke, I went about my day. The headache came back, and I remembered the dream- because the Qilin told me to consume the four-leaf clover for relief. I walked to the exact spot in the garden, where the Qilin had shown me the four-leaf clover in my dream. I found it immediately, and used it to relieve my headache. I took a picture, it is attached with some aesthetic modification.

One day later, I was baking some chocolate chip cookies. I broke two eggs in a row, both had double yolks. My hands felt some kind of magnetic effect when I held those eggs. There was no North/South polarization: it was more of a chiral orientation to the feeling of force I had.

I do not ask for a reading, but I would appreciate some guidance in my interpretation of recent events. If someone could point me towards the relevant aspect of theory, then I would be most appreciative.
>>
>>19285773

Past
>Seven of Pentacles
You have just finished somthing hard and the accoplisment will fuel your ego for the trials to come

Present
>Five of Wands
Ride that wave of confidence you will be challenged and will have to fight to hold on to what you have built.

Futur
>Four of swords.
You will read the rewards of what you sow. Work hard and prepare your future for comfort even if you have to sacrifice your comfort in the present.
>>
>>19285764
>Gaz
>23
>Black
>Gemini
>Air

plox
>>
Hello are people doing readings? Can someone do mine?

Miring.

Where did the perpretrators slip up?
>>
>>19285786
should have actually asked another thing now that i come to think of it
>>
>>19285764
Phil
Black hair
Pisces
Water

How are things gonna go this weekend?
>>
>>19285713
>Act of choosing
So do you know the definition of sortilege to know that it's not a matter of choice?

>Sortilege is French for spellworking
>>
File: 8WUR0aMK.png (321KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8WUR0aMK.png
321KB, 500x500px
>>19285783
No Querry
General one card.
>Justice
Watch your karma you are in a percarious place where not sticking to your own morals will cause a streak of negativity in your future.

>>19285786
>Judgment
Dude, You are 16 don't focus so much on what you think of as love. You have barely become yourself-try to just experience and enjoy life and you will be rewarded by love.

>>19285788
Past
>Wheel of Fortune
IT was a turning of fate that you feel into the path you did you are there for a reason good or bad.

Present
>Ten of Wands
You are under extream pressure from your project and you feel as you are carrying to much weight on your shoulders but remember it was the wheel that lead you here and you will not have to cary so much it will over whelm you even if it feels like it.

Future
>King of wands
You will mature through out this project and that will be one of your biggest rewards regardless of what the rest of it sucess will be.
This is a great stepping stone in your life. But, Not the work of it. Use this as a learning or building experiance.

>Success
IT will have a great growth and will be quick if minor sucess.

>>19285803
>Three of penacles
Be confidant that was she like to see from you. Find somthing you are good at ** VIDYA GAMES DO NOT COUNT** use this skill to show her how you are under confidence and in your area.

>>19285813
There wear me out. It always feels like a strech to tap into love in the stream because its a ever flutuating and more tied in with free will
>>
Trading

Is she the best I can get or am I settling for less.
>>
>>19285680
>4 of wands
>king of swords
>2 of cups

This lady friend of yours seems to think somewhat highly of you. I'm not sure if she's crushing on you, but she might think of you as someone who is decisive and full of ideas; and perhaps someone interesting who she only just recently began to notice in her life actively. I would hesitate to call her feelings a crush, but more the seedlings of a crush. Women are tricky creatures, and we barely understand our own feelings, much less whether we have crushes or not most of the time. :)

Best of luck with her my friend! I would say just keep/make her your friend for the moment, and perhaps wait till both of your feelings are in order. ^_^
>>
File: fleur.jpg (50KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
fleur.jpg
50KB, 473x473px
>>19285795
Hey Empath, how are things going? I hope better, you've been in my prayers. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm going to be lurking this thread for a while (maybe do a few reads if I can muster the strength) and was wondering if you had time for a deeper read on the situation I emailed you about. Pic related.~

You're a pretty busy guy so I understand if you need to pass tonight. Either way, thank you for your time. c:
>>
File: 1495398455982.jpg (19KB, 451x337px) Image search: [Google]
1495398455982.jpg
19KB, 451x337px
>>19285901
>Dude, You are 16 don't focus so much on what you think of as love.
I didnt meant to imply just romantic love, i mean any positive feeling that people could have towards me.

>You have barely become yourself
Im not becoming "myself" to be exact, im just living a pure lie.

>enjoy life
Pic related
>>
>>19285850
Stick to your guns. Even if it is hard to determine what you stand for the fluctuation state of the Gemini is especially turbulent right now.

>>19285852
>The TOWER
Be fucking careful!!! There is danger near.

>>19285863
>Four of wands
This is not the weekend to stay home. Accept the invite to the party or that date. Good people will lead to a real good time.
>>
Air query

Will my goal ever be achieved?
>>
>>19285901
>Find somthing you are good at
Sex counts?
>>
>>19285914
Sometimes love is not always going to be felt positively though sometimes its hard to under the harsh hand that love can be when someone is caring for you.

"Living a Pure life?" That's you becoming what you want to be life is not lived in one stay.

>Pic Related.
Again, I don't mean to sound "Adult" and i wish i could tell myself back then the same thing.
GTFO it life even at it's worse has things to enjoy experiances.

You would not know the good. If you have never felt the bad.
>>
>>19285917
Is it okay if I ask you to please elaborate? What other cards did you draw other than the tower?
>>
>>19285930
You just dont understand, still im sorry if i offended you, it wasnt my intention.

Thank you for all.
>>
>>19285914
Then just kill yourself I'm 25 and I can tell you it won't get any better....
>>
File: 1494366566786.jpg (157KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1494366566786.jpg
157KB, 746x982px
>>19285917
>Stick to your guns. Even if it is hard to determine what you stand for the fluctuation state of the Gemini is especially turbulent right now.

damn.... okay.

anyway, many thanks, man
>>
Air Query for any current reader.

Male/26/Scorpio/Brown Hair/Gray Eyes

Did I leave a bad impression on the convo I had earlier today with this girl? I fill like I may have spilled spaghetti a little too hard and came across as a pushover. Not sure how she thinks of me now.
>>
>>19285948
I've considered it in the past, and im considering it now.
You see the thing is that i do not fear death, i fear the afterlife, the existence of it scares me, as maybe ill just get dragged again into Earth, or life in general.

If i was guaranteed to truly cease to exist, as in personality and the soul, I would kill myself in that very moment.
>>
>>19285899
This will either go into semantics or a debate on whether the cards/runes/whatever that come up are the result of internal or external processes, which is a different discussion altogether. I am aware of the French meaning, but we are discussing in English. In English, it refers to casting of lots, aka cleromancy. Expanded in this context, it refers to more than just bones or dice.

But, if you really want to pull out our intellectual dicks and start jacking off, the origin is from Latin sort (lot, chance) + legere (to chose). The French meaning of sorcery cones from common usage in Medieval Latin of sortilegium as sorcery.
>>
>>19285968
There is no after life there is nothing. And if you believe in Karma. Then I can tell you if life is so bad why not hit the reset button.
>>
>>19285690
>2 of wands
>5 of wands
>The Chariot

Well, to start off, #1 you CAN get out of the cycle. #2 is how to get out.
So, it appears that you will be given a choice. Presumably the choice to get out of the cycle. However, this breaking of the cycle will test you to your limits, and it will be on you to persevere and get out. But once you're out, you're OUT. Once you've been given the choice and made the decision to leave the cycle and weathered all that life throws at you on your way, you're good. :)

Best of luck to friend in your breaking of the cycle. I'm sure you can do it, and if you need some help. you can always find some where you least expect it.
>>
Formals.

When will the truth come out?
>>
>>19285976
That discussion nearly relates to the topic I posted here.>>19285815

In general, when you want to translate a French word that relates to something the Catholic church has tried to surpress, and then attribute the etymology to a Latin root- you might have made a mistake.

If we instead derive the word from Bretonic roots, we can consider sortie- ledger. That etymology makes sense for a practice of charting outcomes for a random process. The word sortie translates as 'exit', an object where subjects come out: hence out-come. The ledger is then a tabular chart that a practitioner can use to read the information from cards/runes/etcetera.

The prefix clero- also fits with that organizational context.
>>
>>19285980
No, i dont want a reset.
You see, death means nothing, if the soul just keeps choosing and choosing to suffer.

Ive come to realize that i mus not live or experience, but i cannot depend on luck or half assed guesses.
My will has never been stronger, I seek the final death, and i must be 100% sure ill get it.
By the time i get to your age, i should have managed to found a way, no not should, I will and then ill be free.

>>19285985
I truly wish that you are right, and i lament the fact that i cannot truly give you feedback, but ill still thank you nonetheless
>>
File: 24330547-352-k11245.jpg (22KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
24330547-352-k11245.jpg
22KB, 352x550px
>>19285764
Brigit
Blonde
Leo
Fire

How is my life going to change by the end of my intensive outpatient program?
>>
>>19286053
*must
>>
>>19285764
AN
black
pisces
gold

if not gold then fire

I just wanted to know what girls in general think of me? Am i attractive to them?
>>
>>19285985
>>19285695

can i get one too please? :3
>>
>>19286025
That's a fun mental exercise, but sortilegus literally means sorceror or diviner, and the origin of sortilege is very clearly Latin, not Germanic or Celtic.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sortilege

At any rate, this is way past where I wanted to discuss this. I merely wanted to answer a question about how to choose a significator.
>>
>>19285764
>Rasa
>30
>Brown
>Gemini
>Air

Should I go for this new job I'm looking at?
>>
I'm still around for anybody interested in reading for me, thank you. >>19285967
>>
>>19285764
Liz
Pisces
Drk brown
Water

Anything exciting happening soon?
>>
>>19286109
Latin is a constructed language, so it implies a paradox when you reference it in etymology.

The word 'Germanic' is an anachronism in this context.

The word 'Celtic' is too general in this context.

The issue is relevant to determining who was exiled from France in the Middle Ages because they knew the basics of probability. Those people were Bretons. Their language predates Latin, so your synthesized etymology is moot.

If you don't want to discuss something, then it is a puzzlement of why you would respond.

In the context of your choice, you might now have a view with a greater outcome.
>>
>>19285786
You took my summerfag throne
>>
>>19285911
Thank you so much, and yes I do know exactly who this is. I would love to do a reading for you however this afternoon is dedicated to time spent with my son and I'm only popping in sporadically to make replies.

Bad timing unfortunately but I really want to do your reading as this is a really interesting topic
>>
>>19286223
Aww that sounds like a great way to spend your day. I hope you two have fun, we can always rain check the reading for a later date.~
>>
Should I give up on her? I just read something in her messages that broke me.
>>
Doing some readings, state your gender and question.
>>
File: trippy void gazing.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy void gazing.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>19286438
Male
Does Miss RB even actually consider me a friend or am I just being kept around for other reasons?

And if you are willing...

Does KS actually see me in a romantic way or am I just her last resort?
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
... HMMMMMM

Air Query
What are some ways to help me more quickly recover to do readings more often?
>>
>>19286438
Male

what do girls think of me ? do they find me attractive?
>>
Everyone please take a moment for brain bleeding awareness. If you experience any headaches or cancer like symptoms please get it looked at.
>>
>>19286454

Miss RB is good news and I'm pleased to tell you this, this person is a positive influence on you and she should be respected, you are lucky with this one.

As for KS she is neutral meaning it could go either way, you really want to try flair with her take her away on vacation is what you want to do.
>>
>>19286438
male

how will i do on tomorrow's exam?
>>
>>19286438
see >>19285967
>>
>>19286462
>>19286462
Hold on, Chakra is a girl? kek.

I will do geomancy if you are okay with that, confirm if interested.
>>
>>19286467

Yes and no try your best with them by going out of your way, loosen up, practice in front of a webcam to reveal your true persona and if it looks bad touch up the missing parts, you can still look normal but add to your personality, women do still dig that stuff.
>>
>>19286438
Male

does my prof actually like me as a student? he always acts angry for some reason
>>
>>19286474

This is a silly question, you will do fine. Study right now for maximum effect.
>>
>>19286468
dont know about brain but i bleed when i shit,should i be worried?
>>
>>19285967

Yes you did not your fault though, its just the way the system was rigged against you and that's fine because there are at least 4 billion in the world and chances are most of them are single and you need to take the leap in finding someone new, you may have been spoilt by past relationships, perhaps there is only so much of that going around that you need a break, hit up other women, be brave and don't be afraid to reach out to them. There is going to be a dry spell for you in this area though so give it time.
>>
File: God in a Galaxy Shell.gif (882KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
God in a Galaxy Shell.gif
882KB, 500x375px
>>19286472
RB is the girl I lost my virginity to...Just lately I feel like she's keeping me so distant.

KS is more a fling in my mind, so this seems like an interesting idea, to get alone with her and make a real connection. I do care about her but she's so... Lost.

>>19286476
I am...Sigh, sadly a man. I don't feel like it in my mind. It's very disconcerting :(
Please proceed with the Geomancy!
>>
>>19286438
M
Two friends and I met two girls at the beach yesterday. Which one should I try the most with? They seem a bit wary of us now, because one of my friends had a little bit discussion over the fact that one of them has a bf back where they live (they're not from here). Though they're here until the 25th so... can't say no to easy pus. I'd like to know which one is attractef to me the most.
>>
>>19286530

Leave them alone they are not your cup of tea, trust me they are sinners in areas you are not. If you do this I can guarantee you will meet someone before your birthday, it will be short term but it's better than nothing, sorry to give you the bad news but that's the way it is.
>>
>>19286497
Yes. Bleeding is something that when not done on purpose, signifies something wrong. You could have distressed bowels, or cancer like i said earlier, or perhaps you have internal bleeding because there was something in the food.

Blood is meant to stay inside the body save for menstrual bleeding. Please get that checked out for your own health.
>>
>>19286544
Okay, no worries actually. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>19286501
O-oh...
>>
>>19286518
Yeah that's what I thought.

The source of the problem: Fortuna Minor,

Basically you want to help as many people as you can and that is what probably causing you to eventually burn out.

The advice is Fortuna Minor again,

Which means that you need to be allowed to be helped too, like in not being too harsh on yourself if you can't give readings for X number of people, or can't do it daily.
>>
>>19286438
Male
I have one goal, is tithe right thing to do?
>>
>>19286482
>>19286560
so will i get an answer or?
>>
>>19286567

Possibly, I see it is rather a big risk, a big idea to some people but not you, if it doesn't work out then you can at least say you tried but if it does work out then you can be guaranteed infinite happiness and accomplishment, you really want to hone your mind by taking in what is needed to accomplish said goal, become a master at it, do everything you can to attain this.
>>
>>19286554
>>19286544
If I may ask again, what exactly did you see about me meeting someone before my birthday? It'll be a while until it so it's a bit vague
>>
>>19286438
Male
How are things gonna go between me and her once we talk?
>>
>>19286438
F. Why does she seem to be avoiding me? Is there anything I should be worried about with her?
>>
>>19286438
M

am I a leader
>>
>>19286438
Male.

One of my closest friends moved away recently and I was wondering if he's actually doing well there and if he likes his friends there more than me.
>>
>>19286577
wut.
>>
>>19286438
M

What's going to happen to me this year.
>>
>>19286482

Yes he does, you are young and don't understand how hierarchy works and this is causing you stress. Instead of trying to be in his good books, focus on next year and how you will eventually leave his classroom and how life goes on, he maybe your favourite thing right now but consider how quickly life will move when you graduate, you will have new commitments to new people, honestly relax this is not as important as it seems, you are doing fine and he has a life to live that doesn't include pandering to his students.
>>
>>19286578
Thank you
>>
>>19286581

It should go smoothly, try being a bit more alpha with your appearance and personality, by this I mean loose the geek speak or whatever that means to you, picture yourself in the wilderness and you and her alone and remember that survival is important part of success with her. Be a man, step up.
>>
File: The Sacred Constructions.jpg (115KB, 528x560px) Image search: [Google]
The Sacred Constructions.jpg
115KB, 528x560px
>>19286560
>Fortuna Minor

Sounds intriguing o:

Hermeticism is quite intriguing so I feel...Pulled to make this statement. Do you know whether or not this ability to do chakra reading is empowered by polarizing, or is it just something that'll grow the more I utilize it, like a muscle?
>>
>>19286586

No not really, she is a fanatic so she does what she wants its part of her personality, it takes its toll on you but she is just another human in this mess of life and tries her best, maybe spend time on leisurely things while she is this way, she will come back so relax.
>>
>>19286616
Got the message.
Thank you, mate
>>
>>19286620
Geomancy is very simple, but very powerful... that said it's slooow.

Now regarding your question I do not think I am fit to answer that question, because I am not too in tune with indian currents, however usually any sort of spiritual skill is learned just like any other mundane skill, such as driving, reading or whatever. At least according to my experience.
>>
>>19286587

Well you are on a website that is statistically responsible for the trickle down of many creative innuendoes, a pyramid of societies organisation of people on the internet so there is a chance you are a leader, a good chance. You really want to break through the rationale of the label and actually apply leadership this involves out of the box thinking and action, depending on the role you may have to be brave or smart or both. Be more lunatic is my advice to you.
>>
File: 1 Magician of Consciousness.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
1 Magician of Consciousness.png
82KB, 300x578px
>>19286642
Hmm v-v

Thank you though. your time is appreciated~
>>
>>19286594

He is doing OK not as well as you would imagined, in fact I think he misses the place he moved from so there you have it, whether he misses you is unknown to me almost as if you were not supposed to know this, not that this a bad thing, he could move home or come back to visit people and surprise you with a visit.
>>
Trading:

What should I do about N? Should I move on or try to form a friendship?
>>
>>19286646
Thanks senpai
>>
>>19286600

You will become obsessed with something good, I'm not sure what this is exactly but it is a positive thing, you should look at your diet too it could become a problem later on down the line.
>>
>>19286438
What opinion does my friend R has of me?

Male
>>
>>19286438
Male

What is up with Anna? Is she just busy or is she getting bored of the relationship
>>
Does anyone want to trade? Asking all mystical and wise people of /div/ for some worldly advice on something?
>>
>>19286438
Male

Will I actually become a cardiac surgeon like I want to? A lot of what I want to achive is a combination of hardwork and luck and I'm wondering if I'd succeed in both
>>
>>19286621
Thank you, that's almost a little relieving
>>
>>19286438
Male

Are the reoccurring things in my dreams actually significant?
>>
>>19286690
You should probably try to find their Discord / IRC channels.
>>
>>19286684

R thinks you are overdoing it in some respect this might include some of the daily activities that stress or take up too much of your time and feels some sympathy for you which is gold in a cold world, maybe you should start reciprocating these feelings by showing this person your hidden side, the side that is hard to show to the world but you are willing to bring out through sheer bravery, I'm sure this person would be receptive of this side. Flourish, and show them your alter ego.
>>
>>19286682
thanks!!!
>>
>>19286690
>>19286676
Go with him
>>
>>19286689

Not something you have done personally, the fringe effect seems to be related to something else you have done indirectly. This could be work or something else like that, but you will smother things over so don't stress too much about it, it just takes time to rectify these things. As always do your best, you'll have success with her again.
>>
>>19286438
Male

Does TC has a crush on me?

Thanks for doing these readings man, I'd want to thank you on behalf of everyone who got a read...

God bless you
>>
>>19286690
Depends on what the query is man I'm around
>>
>>19286721
Hmm thank you my friend, guess I should bide my time and meet her when I get a chance

I can do a one card read in exchange if you want to ask anything
>>
>>19286729
When will moonie gib readings?
>>
>>19286697

This is too good, I want to tell you something positive but that would be too much of a big revelation for you and you aren't ready for that, but I am getting good feelings from this important role you are considering, if you please keep working yourself to death for it you will be successful and save many lives, it will guarantee you a great career and a rewarding family life later on down the line. Not many people have the ability you have so please persevere with this to the best of your abilities.
>>
>>19286729

Hi Empath, I want to know if I will get elected as a District Councillor in 2019 my voices are telling me I will be and they are never wrong but its a dream job for me and a big commitment so I'd really like to know how accurate this is.
>>
>>19286705

Yes they are an important human experience they are like a new sense that welcomes you to something greater, a form of training though they don't make much sense they are significant at times bad and sometimes good you just go with the flow but don't over analyse them as to put too much good content into dreams would have their authors lost as to what to do next for the next script, as in they have run out of ideas so give you nonsense.
>>
>>19286438
F. Reading on work finances success?
>>
>>19286438
Hi Hyper! :) Female, will I get hired in anything this summer or until fall? In what type of job/career? Thank you! :)
>>
>>19286723

TC is in her right mind at the moment she is not always a stable person not that I'm indicating a severe deficit or anything like that but she is different in her own unique way and this could be the thing that has you confused, on the one hand she likes you but not affectionally, but on the other she would be receptive to your friendship and gradual first moves on her, you may want to encourage her by doing nice things to her such as giving her want she needs in the way of love, this could be as simple as offering to help her with the manly stuff such as cutting her lawns or helping with the bills, by this I mean her immediate expenses.
>>
>>19284677
Hey, if you're here, i went and had fun. Was a little nervous. Didn't get any selfies but did get autographs and my favorite actor there literally took a selfie with the person next to me. I hope there will be a next time where I am better prepared and will get a selfie and autograph! :D
>>
>>19286756

You will be a good sport and try hard won't you? If you do this you will unlock hidden realities that most people are unaware of, in short you will eventually learn the secret and this will become your formula for success in your alpha female dominated style of ruthless career climbing. This will be the secret to your success you just haven't figured it out yet.
>>
>>19286438
Male, near future business outlook
>>
>>19286770

You will need to adjust your personality, if you want to break huge grounds, try speaking below people at the moment you are sounding to abrasive but you will get a job if you treat the employer with a bit more calm, treat this person like you did your first teacher, with the utmost of respect and you will have your job and nice things and experiences.
>>
>>19286791

We all want to run a business but it takes commitment and not many people have this drive, you might want to try really hard getting up early and exercising, by this I mean go for a run at 6am, iron your clothes and stand in the mirror and tell yourself I can be a better man not today but right now, if I don't do this I will become old and useless. If you are really serious about getting ahead you might have a shot in a world that has become independent of the stereotypical businessman who is looking to gain financial fortune by being the one who slightly breaks the mould. Look up drive and commitment, people are born with it not made.
>>
>>19286734
What do I look like? Im a diviner not a miracle worker.
>>19286747
I mean I'd vote for you. What's your district? I can do a reading for you momentarily. How long are you gonna be around for. I'm currently with my son putting him to sleep but I'll be home soon enough
>>
Two more readings, then I'm out.
>>
>>19286859

Well thanks man, they are spending way too much money here and the Mayor is nuts so maybe I can do some good, My district is Rotorua, New Zealand. I'll wait for you.
>>
>>19286862
Love? Can I fix my relationship? Female
>>
>>19286886

Yes you can, do this by showing him you are ready to settle down even further by reciprocating his manly desires, I don't mean pleasure but the thing that is on his mind as a carer and provider, I sense he wants a family deep down and maybe his antennas don't pick up a mutual feeling for this from you, you could try to pretend to be interested and let it grow on you?
>>
>>19286862
Will I find love In the fall semester?
>>
>>19286862
Oh shit is that you?
>>19286873
Oh that's right you're my bro from across the pond. Man NZ is in a bit of a mess right now, I feel for you. I hope for your sake that voices are true. If ever you want a PR man for your campaigns id be down :^)
>>
>>19286862
Will I be happier with a girl near or far?
>>
>>19286898

No it will come earlier, you can win this by cleaning off the dust a little while you are still single think about changing the way you look and live, a total clean up and brushing down of everything you own, clean your car if you own one, make everything immaculate including yourself. You can buy cheap good clothes on Ebay and have them sent wherever you want in the world, try buying some good quality used fashionable stuff and have it sent to your door this will phenomananly increase your chances, they also sell jewellery and I don't know if your male or female but these things can certainly bring out a better you.
>>
>>19286912
>>19286580
Just in case you haven't noticed the post, don't worry though if you can't elaborate further brah
>>
>>19286794
Thanks Hyper! :)
>>
>>19286893
>wants a family
maybe for things to settle down between us in general but i don't think he wants a family. he hates all kids except for his nieces and nephews and some of them he dislikes anyways. he literally tells me all the time how much he dislikes kids. we considered it at one point but when i actually got pregnant we both freaked out. he also has a genetic disorder he doesn't want passed down and i really don't want a kid from some rando sperm bank daddy.
>>
>>19286901

Yes aussie bro :) I actually finished a promotional video targeting Sydney for tourism and it brought back so many good memories of living there, god it was easy and cheerful, too many foreign faces here now it's like the backstreets of Kampala.
>>
>>19286580

I can't elaborate further I'm sorry, if it is before your birthday then it is a good things because it could happen half way beforehand which might mean it is in the near distant future, you could be up for a small wait but remember there are so many people around the world who don't have anyone because they are old or disadvantaged in some way, I wouldn't worry to much honestly be thankful because life is short and so are these little gifts of love that life so gracefully gives us. I wish I could help but it is silent beyond what you want to know that's why I couldn't answer you further.
>>
>>19286925

It's most likely the truth, I only relay what comes to me so maybe he is hiding the truth perhaps he doesn't want you to know, try confronting him with it.
>>
>>19286975
ok ty
>>
Any readers reading?
>>
>>19287101

They're right next to the pipers piping and the drummers drumming.
>>
>>19287124
Kek thank you for that. I needed that laugh
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
>>19287148
>>
Offering some 3 card tarot reading, I've been a little rusty, so take that with a grain of salt
Query and gender is enough or any other additional info you think it's relevant.
Feedback is always welcome.
>>
>>19287195
Will I achieve greatness?
M
>>
>>19287195
will i ever obtain the gf
f
>>
File: c_queen_cups.jpg (64KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_queen_cups.jpg
64KB, 316x519px
>>19287199
>Will I achieve greatness?

>Queen of Cups, Page of Wands rx, XX Judgement rx
You have goodness in your heart and intentions, a very loving one if you allow me to say. And that also makes you aware of other people's needs and their emotions. That isn't a bad thing but the downside of it you might get lost in your own projects. For some reason you tend to look after the others more than yourself, and when it comes to achieve something you don't have enough. For the future, it's not set in stone, yet the cards are showing what would come if you keep following on that path good anon, you should focus on yourself more. Know your true abilities, I feel there's too much doubt in your heart and if you keep going like this, being too harsh on yourself, you'll become your own enemy in the path of achieving greatness.

The advice from these cards are to keep your heart gentle, but specially to yourself, plan carefully and don't let your enthusiasm fade and ultimately, trust. Try to see the bigger picture, you're worthy. I wish you all the best, I hope this reading has helped and sorry if something came out wrong.
>>
>>19287195
love reading with my crush
i'm female
>>
>>19287229
Yeah, I always have my dear ones' interests at heart, more than i have mine, at times. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>19284133
Air querie:what will happen to the two women in my life and does that girl with blonde hair and glasses at the coffee shop like me in a sexual way
>>
File: c_ace_pent.jpg (53KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_ace_pent.jpg
53KB, 316x519px
>>19287216
>will i ever obtain the gf

>Ace of Pentacles, 8 of Cups rx, 6 of Wands rx
I take you're asking for a girlfriend, right?
You will have a new opportunity soon, but some anxiety, fear is making you think about losing, or some past experience still in your mind. Be in peace with that and don't think too much of what happened, but what you have in front of you, something new. Anonette... Why fear so much? All the cards are telling me you're so scared it could sour this opportunity. Please don't beat yourself down so much, what happened in the past should stay in the past, this is something new and you have all the chances of making it better. Believe you're worthy of the right kind of love, starting by loving yourself and forgiving the past.

I'm rooting for you, please let me know if this helps, good luck.

>>19287239
Thank you for your feedback dear, remember to include yourself in the list of your "dear ones" too, how can we take care of others if we don't take care of ourselves? You have the potential to move far, that doesn't mean you'll forget them, on the contrary, it'll keep yourself strong and focused enough to be at good service while fulfilling your task. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>19287259
sounds helpful thanks
>>
File: c_king_cups.jpg (49KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_king_cups.jpg
49KB, 316x519px
>>19287234
>love reading with my crush
Every time I see the word "crush" this song plays in my head. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIhSnaqou0I

>XI Justice, King of Cups, 9 of Swords
It is possible that a commitment comes or some sort of clear up, the Justice card tells whatever you're giving, you'll receive accordingly. So if you're being true to your heart, expect some love from the King of Cups, is your crush a light haired man? He seems to be a great catch! But keep your eyes open, the Justice is demanding clarity, knowing their true intentions because the 9 of Swords in the spread speaks of worries. Worries that sometimes are baseless yet you have to get yourself in check to not let your anxiety take the best of you. Don't hurry into getting with him just yet, the King of Cups is a great guy but he might have something else on his sleeve that you must watch out.

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best, let me know if that sounds right, ok?

>>19287271
Thanks for your feedback, my cards seems to work more as giving an advice, but I think it's possible when you heal from the past hurts and commit to a true love. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>19287195

M
How can I find some direction? I feel pulled in multiple directions right now and don't know which way to go.
>>
>>19287290
Thank you for getting back to me,it's interrating because one of the girls is hard working and likes the cukobura bird,and the other one is the girl I lost my virginity to,and she's in america and is also hardworking,but these are the only two women I have had sex with and I don think I should stop playing the field as I was alone before and I only lost my virginity last year when I was 24 to a 19yo virgin so I feel like il just miss out,the recent women who has shown interest might be good for me to try with but thank you for your reading
>>
>>19287195
>>19287195
Hoping you're still here reading :)
Things seem to be going more and more downhill for my family and I the last couple of months. Money being the biggest issue. Do you see this downward trend ending soon with some or any good luck anytime soon?
F
>>
File: c_queen_swrds.jpg (48KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_queen_swrds.jpg
48KB, 316x519px
>>19287304
>How can I find some direction

>Queen of Swords, 7 of Cups, 10 of Pentacles
This is an interesting query, even more seeing the 7 of Cups showing this multiple directions, sometimes the tarot amazes me... I digress sorry, back to your reading.

The key here is the Queen of Swords, my favorite card (go figure), generally would speak of a sharp woman, often depicted with dark hair and eyes, she seems to be the one that doesn't take shit from anyone and can be seen as a bitch sometimes due to her crude attitude. Yet she has a heart, just keep it secured after so many "stabbing". If this relates to a person you know, she can help you find a directuon through the 7 of Cups illusions, because there are so many choices indeed, and they all look so alluring. The Queen of Swords if not related to a person, tells you to become like her, be more direct in your approach, keep your mind clear to not fall into the illusions of this world. That being said, daydreaming isn't all that bad but you shouldn't get caught up with the fantasy. Analyze carefully every option, be more rational than just expecting a dream to come true, if that makes sense. And the 10 of Pentacles as an outcome is great. This tells me you're going to succeed in your journey and inherit great deeds. Working on the right path will lead you to this outcome, though there's another thing came to mind now. All of these choices, perhaps, they are stages, please help me here if I'm wrong, but I'm feeling you'll get through them leading to a life completion. My advice here is, if you can, seek out for the Queen of Swords, inside of you or a relevant woman that shares those traits.

I hope this helps you dear anon, sorry if looks confusing, let me know how this suits you and I wish you all the best.
>>
>>19287313
The girl in the field singing then is the one you lost your virginity to. Your heart still holds a flame for her -

>I listen’d, motionless and still;
>And, as I mounted up the hill,
>The music in my heart I bore,
>Long after it was heard no more.

The problem with this outlook you have of playing the field out of fear of missing out on something is that this will in fact make you miss out on something lol. A girl wishing for something deeper will see this behavior and you'll end up with just yourself because of it. I'll again highlight it here:

>Scattering thy gladness without care,
>Too blest with any one to pair;
>Thyself thy own enjoyment.

It'll be hard to form a connection with one when you're spreading yourself and your attentions on many.

>My dazzled sight he oft deceives,
>A brother of the dancing leaves;
>Then flits, and from the cottage-eaves
>Pours forth his song in gushes

This path will have you dancing with the wind from crush to crush, with success here and there of the sexual nature. An actual romantic connection though?.. It ends with this..

>As if by that exulting strain
>He mocked and treated with disdain
>The voiceless Form he chose to feign,
>While fluttering in the bushes.

You can probably put two in two together what you'll be doing in the bushes. If you simply want an active sex life it'll happen I suppose, but it might reek havoc on your connections and reputation.
>>
>>19287331

Makes sense anon, most of my issues lately are from not being direct / honest with people, trying to be nice / tactful instead of saying what I know I need to say. Ironically like 6 months ago I had firm direction / purpose, then I ignored my gut feeling and ended up in a co-dependent mess basically, had I just trusted my intuition (and more importantly, just said no to someone, and stuck to my 'plan' instead of blindly rushing into something, moving city on a whim essentially and assuming it would just work out fine), I could have avoided the mess I've ended up in.

And in terms of the direction I'm looking at, I know I can turn dreams into reality...provided I meet the universe half way and build lay the foundations by doing the work / homework and by making sure that I stay grounded, otherwise it's just fantasy :P. Ty anon
>>
File: c_king_wnds.jpg (47KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_king_wnds.jpg
47KB, 316x519px
>>19287327
>Hoping you're still here reading :)
Yes I'm here dear, just going through my morning, glad to be at your service

>Do you see this downward trend ending soon with some or any good luck anytime soon?

>8 of Swords rx, 6 of Wands, King of Wands
Anonette, this is a lovely spread, I understand how tough it has been, but this is a period of freedom from what has been trapping you and your family. Yet some part of it has been caused by a distorted perception of the situation which now is getting clearer once you realize your mind also held a responsibility on that, giving in to worries makes everything worse than actually is. With that being said, a victory is announced by the 6 of Wands, a praised knight coming back to town after so many hard battles he had faced as you and your family are going through, but all of this effort is now rewarded and recognized which is great. And the outcome with the King of Wands reinforces that challenge was overcome, now you can see past the situation and the bigger picture you were missing out on the 8 of Swords is leading you to a better direction. Court cards such as King, Queens and Pages often depicts a person, if i dare to say, could be from an older male influence in your family, perhaps your father? Someone with the wise and upfront attitude, a leader type. If not a person, take that as the creative masculine energy of making things happen and lead to the desired outcome. Things will get better dear, the solution is right around the corner, be more positive and the energy around you will shift on the same vibration.

Wish you all the best and let me know if this helps, good luck!
>>
File: c_10pent.jpg (51KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_10pent.jpg
51KB, 316x519px
>>19287364
Thank you for your feedback kind anon

>most of my issues lately are from not being direct / honest with people, trying to be nice / tactful instead of saying what I know I need to say
This is important, so much harm we cause when we try to be "nice". It's important to be aware of others and do no harm, but you shouldn't harm yourself either. The Queen of Swords knows that, hence i like her so much, she stands on her ground even if that means to be "cruel" sometimes, but that comes with a lesson.

>I can turn dreams into reality.
That's great, I can see that happening in the spread, because of the 10 of Pentacles in the end. Wow now it makes more sense, thanks for the feedback anon. I guess that means you must be more upfront (QoS) in regards of what you want (7oC) to materialize it (10oP). Thanks for the clarification.

Keep grounded on the good path, you're going to reach greatness, thanks for your query.
>>
>>19287195
Helloo
Can I have a general reading please for the next 3 months if possible ?
Female
>>
File: c_empress.jpg (45KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_empress.jpg
45KB, 316x519px
>>19287390
>Can I have a general reading please for the next 3 months if possible ?
Sure, but I'm only using 3 cards if you don't mind. I work better with a defined theme to focus, generals are too vague, but I'll give a try. I'm a little rusty, so take it with a grain of salt, please.

>7 of Swords, III Empress, IV of Wands rx
Open your eyes for a deception coming your way, or maybe you'd be caught in a situation you'd have to be certain you're doing everything right or a small sign of cheating will turn against you. If you're doing everything right then there's nothing to worry about but pay attention to the details to not get fooled.

There's also some development going on with you, some changes from the inside coming out. The Empress speaks of motherhood, if you're planning for a baby that might happen, if not, it's just your inner light will shine out and people would notice (funny how people often say pregnant woman look "glowing"). If single, your femininity would call the attention of a potential suitor.

For the reversed 4 of Wands, expect some tension at home, perhaps communication issues with your close ones. This would also indicate a possibility of leaving home, but with some uncertainty. Despite of this stress it still a period of transition, so keep yourself shining like the Empress to get through it nicely.

I wish everything works for the best for you, please let me know if this helps
>>
>>19287348
I don't know what to say but thank you very much for your time I will keep on thinking on it and I will read the poem in full and in depth
>>
>>19287415
I amm dealing with a lot of tension but at work..
As for development I do feel I'm chaging lately in a good way, I hope this continue
Thank you very much anon,
>>
>>19287195

Hi,

I would like some guidance on what the future holds?

Male.
>>
File: c_8wnds.jpg (43KB, 316x519px) Image search: [Google]
c_8wnds.jpg
43KB, 316x519px
>>19287436
You're welcome anonette, keep shining and hopefully things will change for the best, thank you for the feedback and good luck.

>>19287438
>I would like some guidance on what the future holds?
Sure anon, you'll be the last in this fair morning.

>I Magician rx, 8 of Wands, 2 of Wands rx
Be careful anon, seems like you're not using your skills for the best intentions, this might give you some benefit but at what cost? With that being said, expect a sudden move, requiring also a quick decision from your end, perhaps linked to that previously stated condition. Yet this swift move wouldn't leave you enough time to plan your intentions carefully, this will bring you into a messy situation it seems.

I must apologize now if this spread doesn't make much sense as I'm starting to feel drained, yet I hope somehow it has offered you some insight on your current endeavors and hopefully provide a positive change in the future. Let me know if this helps.
>>
>>19286778
Oh nice!!! That sounds fantastic! !
Aw that make me so happy to hear you had fun!
>>
I would like a general reading for the next 2 weeks, If anyone bothers it's greatly appreciated.
Male Cancer
>>
>>19287195
male
can I have a general reading for the future
>>
>>19287195
A reading about what will happend between me and this girl im into( call her R), Thank you

Im a male
>>
>>19287195
female
is a my next bf?
>>
>>19287195
female
love reading for the next 2 months please... im single
>>
Trading
>>
Trading for a good old General
>>
>>19287609
Query?
>>
>>19287195
If you're still reading, thanks for the offer.
F
Will I get a fun job in the next 3 months? :D
>>
>>19287610
knight of swords, six of swords, two of cups

Breakup? You have decided to move on from a sharp, cold fellow in the recent past. By doing so you allow love to come into your life. Love will come to you, but not from an ex. It will come to you from another and soon.

Can you see my next bf please?
>>
>>19287613
A guy from my past.. What did F feel about me, when I knew him? Any romantic inkling?
>>
>>19287624
Gotcha babe!
I see a guy with short but really curly brown hair he has like this kind of like musician vibe to him I see him playing a guitar with some buddies.
He's pretty cute actually he's goofy, pretty tall, a little lean not lanky.
>>
>>19287633
> The High Priestess reversed, five of Wands reversed, Ace of Wands
Well when he first met you, he was pretty confused and lost at the moment. But he did like you but I wouldn't say that it was an intense love. There was a romantic feeling yet due to the situation that he was in, which had them pretty confused at the time, he felt that it would be better to just not pursue you since he wasn't really in his right mind.
My question is what does Ronan think about me?
>>
>>19287657
>>19287657
PoW, 9os, 4op

He thinks you are a cute and a safe bet girlfriend wise in terms of reliability, but you make him really nervous for some reason. The voices told me "scared". You might have came off too strong before, but there's a romantic inkling there.
>>
>>19287667
Would you like to trade again?
>>
New thread:

>>19287666
>>19287666
>>19287666

>Dem trips
Read there... If you dare.
>>
>>19287671
Sure. How is my love life for the rest of this and next month
>>
>>19287677

Starting yours
My question is why do I scare him so much I don't really flirt with him I just talk to him?
>>
>>19287677
>july
Be a bit wary I get a feeling that there is an imbalance or to come to your romantic life. Perhaps you're maybe too focused on getting a relationship that it's kind of inhibiting from entering one.
>august
August looks a lot better you're getting over something or someone or some sort of idea that you have been holding onto for a very long time. And it's giving you now a new Fresh perspective which could only lead to good things.
>>
>>19287693
kos, qop, 10s

Hes scared of what you could do to him. He has another woman hes set on or in a relationship and doesnt want to be led astray. Sorry the page refreshed
>>
Trading
Does she want the same man that I want? Is that who she wrote that status this morning about?
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.