[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I am looking for the smartest and brightest amongst you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 19

File: Screenshot_20170712-114941.jpg (808KB, 978x977px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-114941.jpg
808KB, 978x977px
/x/ I am looking for the smartest and brightest amongst you. I have a VERY serious problem, basically I'm being tormented and attacked nightly by powerful evil spirits.

I cannot give them what they want. Please help me learn how to defeat them, they will CONSTANTLY return.
Please tell me everything, biblical occult, etc. About the following names.

Please give me any information on what spirits to ask for help from, as rituals and techniques don't seem to be enough.
>>
>>19282578
If you can afford me.
>>
Micheal
Rebekah
Rachael
Mathias
Noelle

I had to give a lot to get those names. Please don't fail me /x/.
>>
OP here,

I've already tried St. Michael. Bad idea apparently.
>>
>>19282578
Stop believing nonsense and your fears will dissipate. Get real!

There are NO evil spirits ANYWHERE. Or good ones. C'mon.
>>
>>19282588
Bump.

May sound like larping, but I really am suffering anons. I've loved you like family for 10 year's. Please help me like I've always tried to help you.
>>
>>19282601
You know nothing. I have bruises and cuts. My body has declined in health since they have announced themselves.
>>
Just write a funny story about condoms ad name each condom one of those names.
You break the spell because the names start to have differnt means that only you could create. It's easy and fun. Could end up you fapping though
>>
>>19282609
that's called schizophrenia & psychogenic amnesia. go to a doctor
>>
>>19282611
That will most likely just pissed them off and get me hurt.

I'm mainly looking for info, PLEASE give me any texts or articles or info on those names
>>
>>19282612
I have others who have witnessed the horrors with me. I remember everything and have seen things happen without me touching or doing anything.

Fake or not, if you know anything about those names please help me
>>
File: Snowcat.gif (442KB, 441x270px) Image search: [Google]
Snowcat.gif
442KB, 441x270px
>>19282621
You've gotten your info. You're a schitzophrenic confused by cultists. See a mental health proffessional instead of asking literal STRANGERS for names to pray to. Stop.
>>
Bump

Info on those Demons are my top priority.
Info on angels or protective spirits are second.
>>
>>19282630
I never believed in this stuff until I seen it with my own two eyes.

I'm not in a cult. Either help or leave, your attempts to silence this thread make it almost seem as if you don't want this topic to be discussed
>>
If you've been around here for over 10 years...Why aren't you already in contact with some of the known occultists around here...?
>>
>>19282578
Call upon a God of destruction, like Kali or Shiva to protect.
Call upon the Angels and Archangels again. Try Azriel
Or you can communicate with the divine source and ask for forgiveness
>>
>>19282609
Ok post pics and give us a picture before the altercations and during this altercation.
>>
>>19282639
Ive always been a casual. Only really started back on /x/ when my life changed recently.

This is now one of the most important sites to me, even if I have to wade through shit.

I am going to try to contact other occultists though for good measure. I am looking into every Avenue for protection.
>>
File: 1499790462039.jpg (34KB, 692x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499790462039.jpg
34KB, 692x351px
>>19282599
No. That wasn't a bad idea at all. Just keep in mind prayer takes time, and the Lord is more willing to offer aid to those who are trying to help themselves.

I've been tormented by succubi and shadow people since I was 13 or 14. Pay attention.

You're moving in the right direction, but if you're anything like the rest of /x/ what you probably need is a proper diet, exercise, and socialization. Meditation helps but I rarely do it anymore now that I've reached a satisfying level.

Spiritual entities feed on spiritual energy, but you basically shit all over their delicious negativity cocktail when you feel good about yourself. When you're confident and strong. There is no spell or gimmick that will protect you better than the power of your own positivity.

Whatever is troubling you mentally MUST be let go. Seriously. If you're struggling with something(s) internally, whatever unresolved conflicts you carry through life will attract negative spirits.

Prayer is my last resort. Like in Earthbound. God feels difficult to reach but wait and watch.

Good luck.
>>
>>19282621
Just try it, you pussy. Make up a story about paperclips instead if condoms isn't your thing. The mind is a powerfull tool, however it can be beaten very easy by intelligence.
>>
>>19282578
>>19282599
>serious problem
>basically
>what they want
>apparently
>please tell me everything
First you tell us everything, none of this vague bullshit.

What problem?
How do they torment you?
What do they want (I assume you know since you claim you can't give it)?
Why is it a bad idea? What happened?

You're right, it does sound like larping.
>>
>>19282578
Fake

/thread
>>
>>19282661

Also pics would do nicely
>>
>looking for the smartest and brightest amongst you
lame fake, if you were real you'd know better
>>
>>19282601
>There are NO evil spirits ANYWHERE

I'd like some evidence with this affirmation.
>>
>>19282661
I have to be vague for my own protection. If I say things, I will cross a line and will recieve much much bad karma.

They want me to get something for them. Something to help them win an upcoming war or something.
Those Demons aren't any demons, they are literally some of the most powerful ones out there. That's the end of what I know.

Im caught up in something bigger than me because of something I played with.

I also killed someone, which is how they got my scent.

For the bad ideas, angering them will make this worse. St Michael apparently may not be in my best interest to call because of who I am.

Is there any protective spirit that isn't angel or demon, somewhere close to neutral?
>>
>>19282578
Ok, I am going to share a bit of information. I believe that you may have an opened third eye, and your etheric and astral body is sort of a wandering presence. You keep seeing spirits, 'evil spirits', but its likely that every day you are sort of seeing a different group of beings. It could be your projection that these are evil spirits, based on expectations you formed early on in your spiritual contact experiences. You have a couple bad experiences, then suddenly you believe that everything you encounter is the exact same.

One caveat, based on my day to day life, I expect I deal with similar spirits usually. At night though, I notice with all the travel I do, its sort of naive to assume my astral body is only seeing the same entities. Some strangers play nice, some don't. The best protection is to have soul connection with yourself, so that you can create a spiritual reality in accordance with your own evolution. At least the problems you face doing that will be self imposed.

Best way to have a good experience even in bad times, is to keep your self focused on the love within you.
>>
>>19282690
Amazing advice, I'm already much on this path. Its literally why I've come back to this site.

It is nice to get a constant reminder. The love this is very important as I've let my dark side reign for way too long.

Tell me how you concentrate and focus on astral projection, I can do other things but I haven't learned this one.

What do you feel when you do it, what do you focus on when you try to do it
>>
>>19282682
Dude, either write a book or comic about it, make some money and then sign yourself up for therapy my man
>>
>>19282682

Press repeatedly RB and X while waggling the analog controls to get rid of the demons.
Because what you're describing is a videogame where you're a special character and so on.
Also karma doesn't fucking exist.
>>
I do not wish to argue over if I'm legit or fake.

Does any not know anything of these demons.
>>
>>19282682
>not realizing spirits can be deceitful
>not knowing singling someone out as special makes them easier to control
>falling for the idea you're anything more than a grain a sand and WE ARE ALL WRAPPED UP IN SOMETHING GREATER THAN OURSELVES
>not wanting to defy the spirits that are obviously taking advantage of your ignorance and spiritually weakened state
>not seeking out the divinity within yourself for help
>not realizing you asking for saint Michael's assistance pissed the spirits off cause you did the right thing
>withdrawing your hand out of fear before my homie St Michael has a chance to grab hold & save data ass

Yeah, well, I could go on but I got out of the hero business. You can either take my advice and go to /fit/ or stay here and let these faggot belittle and confuse you.

>>19282674
This guy gets it.

Save yourself.
>>
>>19282588
How did you acquire the names?
>>
>>19282713
I know it sounds like larping, I truly wish I could go full disclosure.

I wouldn't try such a futuile thread if I wasn't out of options.
>>
seek help or grow some balls
>>
>>19282645
>Or you can communicate with the divine source and ask for forgiveness
What is the optimal method to do this with guaranteed success?
>>
>>19282722
Ritual sex.

I majorly fucked up though

>>19282721
Actually one of the few entities protecting me told me to be cautious, as I may not be knowing who I'm asking for.

I do believe St m helped me, as the spirits were repelled when I prayed and begged for help. My body vibrated and the demon left in a hurry.

But do to the darkness inside of me, edgy sounding I know, I may be made into an enemy. Either that or St m isn't as good as they say.
>>
>>19282654
>Spiritual entities feed on spiritual energy, but you basically shit all over their delicious negativity cocktail when you feel good about yourself
How do you know this?

> Whatever is troubling you mentally MUST be let go.
How do you let it go? I have some thing that keeps on telling me to sell my soul to satan and inflicting negative situations in my life.
>>
>>19282588
Those sound like angel names, try commanding them to leave in the name of Satan
>>
>>19282654
>delicious negative energy
kek, you do know that negative energy is only harder to consume, right? If something wants to sap your energy, it will pretend to be on your side instead and make you feel good. Like a succubus would for instance.
>>
>>19282749
I have notice that all names, from what Google tells me, have to do with saints and angels.

Rebekah, for example, was the wife of Isaac.
Matthias was the replacement for Judas.

But they may not be the same people at all. They are the ones leading this hunt, I normally deal with lesser demons who are their lackeys.
>>
>>19282706
I try to focus on the energy of what I wish to experience. It just sort of happens naturally, not usually much conscious input into it. I try to get some of my internal energy flowing. I try to connect with energy in the universe, though you hardly ever know what is going to show up when you do that.

>>19282682
In case of bad stuff happening, because you did bad things, seek forgiveness. Usually forgiveness happens when we understand why what we did was wrong, and also understand the causes in our lives that led us to those decisions. When you feel true remorse, when you can accept the suffering, the emotions can flow and you get some sense of where you are in your redemption arc. We all create stories together, sometimes bad, sometimes beautiful. I have killed many 'spirits' too, but I realized telepathically that their souls continues onward after I had killed them. This allowed me to forgive, and ask forgiveness for taking life.
>>
>>19282756
OP here, this nigga gets it.

I get showered in compliments and praise.
>>
>>19282746
Try to befriend the darkness, it is a portion of the energy you have chosen for this life experience. Its like soil you can plant anything you want to see.
>>
>>19282748
Because I'm almost thirty and just recently started winning my own spiritual war early last year. If you'll read my post again you'll see what age this started.

Ironically, issues began to subside when I stopped coming here to ask for advice, faggot.

Go to /fit/, get your life together (since I can tell from the way you type and the info you've shared you're some kind of self loathing degenerate), and don't ever doubt St. Michael again.
>>
>>19282759
The universe energy isn't always benevolent just like /x/ advice isn't always sane.

Perhaps you need a retreat to reconnect with nature and yourself.
>>
>>19282759
You are legit, I know this because you know many principles I know.

I never killed any spirits. Animals and 1 person who was very close to me.

>>19282763
This may have something. I told one that I genuinely forgive it and that I hold no Ill will toward it for following it's nature. I either pissed it off or struck a cord
>>
>>19282769
That wasn't op you replied.

I'm op and very in shape and healthy. Not degenerate at all, actually full 1488 natsoc.

Which reminds me, I asked a few of the older demons about Hitler and they say he was a great man, mad genius who was over emotional.
>>
>>19282756
Absolute bullshit. Negative or positive energy can be consumed all the same way. With ease. How you or an entity utilizes it is the difference.

Also wouldn't it make sense for succubi to drain both positive and negative? They steal your strength in sleep through compliments and seduction, then on your doubt, insecurity, and fear while your awake.

Give me a break and go level up.
>>
>>19282782
Abandoning thread. This here, everyone, is a prime example of people buying into their own bullshit.
>>
>>19282794
You know nothing then.

I'm being genuinely honest and giving you more look into things you would likely never even know of.

As much as I've always looked up to Hitler, they say he listened to them so maybe normies are right after all.

I was just sharing some fun info
>>
>>19282748
Since your not op, I'll leave you with this before I walk away from this shit thread.

Letting go requires nothing more than maturity. Many, many, many xphiles here will lead you in loops or further down the rabbit hole. Get back to basics. Nevermind the things that trouble you.

Do what makes you happy and simply let it go. It FEELS difficult, but the magic lies within how simple a task it really is. Pick up something nearby and drop it.

It's that simple. Just remember that. Simplicity is key in all things.

Also, look up stoicism and good luck.
>>
>>19282815
You are right honestly, I'm OP, but you are ignorant of some things.

The more honest I am with people, the more they reject it
>>
>>19282807
Okay. You buy into your bullshit. I'll buy into mine.

Pic very much fucking related.
>>
>>19282578
Kill yourself.
>>
>>19282682
1. Repent to God, Jesus, Mary whoever you prefer
2. Mean it
3. Rebuke the evil spirits to the depths of the abyss whilst praying to St. Michael (Michael most likely WILL help unless you really fucked up, but idk)
Honestly I felt like I had so much depressing and negative energy months ago and I prayed to St. Michael and the angels he commands and it helped a lot, LIKE really a lot. I felt like this negative entity was leeching off me, on my bedside at night I'd wake up at random times in the morning (guess what time it was) and whatever it was, was straight up evil and wanted to weaken me into a crippling state, long story short I prayed to St Michael and whatever it was that used to leech off me, completely and utterly got its ass handed to it for fucking with me, I felt the positive energy completely and kind of slowly make the bad thoughts, dreams and presence descend into nothingness.

I might sound schizophrenic to some people, and everyone has a right be confused with whoever or whatever created us, but angels exist mein negger, and when you ask for the right ones they can be very powerful friends.
>>
>>19282872
I love you.
>>
angels don't exist. what even is an angel.
>>
>>19282682
>They want me to get something for them. Something to help them win an upcoming war or something.
What is the thing they want? At least what kind of thing? What do you know of the war?
>>
>>19282578
OP normally you'd be fucked for the rest of your life, but lucky you I happened upon this thread.

All you have to do to be rid of these spirits is post your credit card number, expiration, and CVV in this thread. With that information I can invoke a rite of summoning to capture the spirits that have latched onto your being.
>>
>>19282578
>>19282746
Can you answer my questions?
>>19282786
>>19282677
>>
>>19282774
>I told one that I genuinely forgive it and that I hold no Ill will toward it for following it's nature.
I have done a similar thing to the darkness / entity communicating with me however it had no effect.
>>
>>19282872
>1. Repent to God, Jesus, Mary whoever you prefer
>2. Mean it
>3. Rebuke the evil spirits to the depths of the abyss whilst praying to St. Michael (Michael most likely WILL help unless you really fucked up, but idk)
I have been doing this for years but it has not yielded any results. Perhaps it doesn't work for me for some reason. I have asked why but not gotten any sensical response.
>>
>>19282578
See a doc and/or stop role playing.
Also ancient 4chan mantra to drive away faggots:

Pics or it didn't happen
>>19282609
>>
>>19282578
Its the anti-rats. Its just another less preoccupied term for demons. Tell them they have no power over you and ask the light/guides for assistance. Channeo light energie against them and believe in your strenght since they really have no real power on this earth. You can do it. No worries.
>>
It's a good album
>>
>>19282578
You're imagining things...
>>
Get baptized
Go to church
Repent and accept jesus as your lord and saviour
Cast of the demons in jesus name

Or get someone else to cast them off for you
>>
File: cross-of-christ-0101.jpg (593KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cross-of-christ-0101.jpg
593KB, 1440x1080px
OP your answers are in the Bible.

The truth is out there.

I'm out of time. Over and out.
>>
>>19282578
Lol.
Ok, we had the same around here a while back.
Be quiet outside your house in the late afternoon, or early morning and just listen.

Your answer will soon appear. give it time.

Don't 'give' 'trade' 'loan' or 'make deals'
Thats a whole other nightmare.

Sometimes, the 'host' can be stubborn and be unwilling to leave you at peace.
Theres a reason the witches of old are noted for their feline familiars.

When dealing with them, speak clearly. no negative speech (ie. i don't want you here. - replace with: you need to leave.)
Selective hearing. grrr!

A good full body deep tissue massage can also do wonders to help you find peace.

*side note*

Usually these things happen for a reason, sometimes a misunderstanding.

Try to live a good life.

If you feel your actions in any given task could be misconstrued, try to verbalize what you are doing, and why. with the desired outcome.

It all seems interesting/not quite what you were looking for. But give it a go.
>>
>>19282578
Your fear is their weapon. The more you fear them, the more power they have over you.

Negative entities feed on fear, anger, and emotional energy, like trolls. Do not feed them.

The next thing to do is seek a person experienced in dealing with negative entities. This is not a priest. Someone experienced in Necromancy, well-rounded mediums, psychics with a strong will. A Strong will is important because they will attempt to invoke fear, as you have given them a constant supply. Fearlessness in dealing with entities is also important, along with knowledge of the spirit realm.

If you still wish to deal with them on your own, despite my attempts to dissuade you, send me a reply and I will give you some pointers.
>>
File: 06xzg8B.jpg (347KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
06xzg8B.jpg
347KB, 1280x1707px
This thread... it makes me more sad than the tormented guy...

sadly, you are not ready for the truth.
>>
>>19283338
Yes I am. Reveal it immediately.
>>
>>19283288
This
>>19282578
Also OP, find a group to talk about the abuse with. So you can work out your emotions.
>>
>>19283288
>>19283281
>>19283411

Best bit of advice in this thread, I have learned much and will take every bit of advice in this thread to heart and consideration.

you have all helped immensely.
>>
>>19283411
The names are wrong. You are translating them to english when they are really spanish names

Miguel
Rebeca
Raquel
Matias
Noel

You probably got them from something fluent in spanish and got the best out of the pronunciation. Those are entities, spirits of dead people looking for something or someone. Did you wrong anyone from a spanish speaking country?
>>
>>19282578
SESH TIL I REST
>>
I assume your physical body is in decent working order.

Your psychological self is contradictory and confused. Looking to it for solution will lead to more of the same. You can't fix a car wth broken tools, so use the tools that do work.

Do intense physical exercise on a regular basis. Sweat til it's pouring through you. Do whatever you like, as long as by the end of a session, you want to quit or die or sleep.
>>
>>19283688
Wouldn't see anyone tormented by negative spirits OP.

Once you learn how to deal with them, they are like small dogs. Their bark is worse than their bite.

A couple of other pointers that may help are work on meeting your gatekeepers/spirit guides. There are many guided meditations out there. Strengthen the bond with them. They are your personal bodyguards.

A method I use when trying to see the true form of a spirit is imagining them as a ball of energy. I imagine I am holding them in my hand. Throw the energy to the ground and then you will see their true form.

Do not negotiate or barter with these spirits. They exist in their nightmarish form for a reason and dwell in their own suffering. Buddhism referred to them as "hungry ghosts" because they were so attached to earthly desires or emotions, too afraid of the consequences of the life beyond that they linger in between this world and the realm of energy. They can't be saved by reasoning. They must save themselves. They can be sent to the Void, which is what an experienced practitioner will deliberately or inadvertently do.

If you ever feel like their presence is close to you, focus your mind and close your eyes. Imagine a beam of light is coming into the top of your head (Crown Chakra). As you breathe in, imagine it being absorbed into your body and store it. Then exhale and imagine this light leaving you and pushing out to the corners of the room. This will push the entities away from you.

Lastly, please do follow my advice and seek experienced help. Take care.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170712-185551.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-185551.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>19282578
ok what your going top want to do is activate overdrive mode. your frame will glow white hot and anything touching you will be seared in a ethereal sense

i know what your saying "that doesnt sound spoopy it sounds like im working on a car thats rigged to burn people who drive it" well kind of . thanks to modern technology human souls arent as simple as they were even 3 years ago. any one born after 1980 is more machine than man on the other side half the time. out doors faggots aside that is

as a result you can do odd things like convert sound you hear like music to ethereal vibrations and super heat your self all on the other side which is here they are. they dont see your clothing or you as you
>>
>>19282737
Meditate. Breathe softly. Visualize pure love and emotion coming from your heart.
Direct that towards the universe and the divine source of the all that is. Sincerely apologize for whatever you have done and surrender to the protection of the divine. It will guide and protect from now on, so long as you stay true to what you said to gain the protection.
>>
File: 1498155969093.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498155969093.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>19285487
Something seems to block me from meditating.

When I tried to do telepathy with someone, in my minds eye I saw a black human-like figure.
>>
>>19282578
When next they manifest, masturbate. It drives them away, usually for good. No one knows why this works.
>>
>>19285517
It's an illusion. Overpower it.
Nothing can stop you from meditating, it can only intimidate you from a distance. Spirit beings can't actually affect you physically.
>>
draw a full salt circle around your bed. make sure there are no gaps and goes fully around. wear an ice cube in both palms, next morning bury the salt in a pit and set fire to the pit and warm your hands with the fire. rid the spirits.
>>
File: 1498054131227.jpg (50KB, 450x597px) Image search: [Google]
1498054131227.jpg
50KB, 450x597px
>>19285623
That doesn't seem to work. I tried to not masturbate for a while and the entity cursed me which caused my things to break, and then it did something which forced me to masturbate against my will.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19282578
Call upon Jesus Christ.
www.holytext.org/gospel
Get saved.
>>
the bible will protect you
>>
>>19285639
>Nothing can stop you from meditating
This thing prevents me from meditating, no method I have tried has been able to successfully overcome it.
>>
File: jesusisgodperiod.jpg (411KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodperiod.jpg
411KB, 500x909px
>>19285697
Dude, when you get attacked, call upon Jesus Christ. You'll see.

Same thing happened to me as an atheist. I'm a Christian now.

Jesus Christ is literally God. Get saved.

>>19285694
>>
>>19282578
try jacking off ive heard that helps because it relieves sexual tension or whatever and t=spirits are "activated" by it
>>
>>19285721
No. The only reason this would work is because it wants you to think it works. That is no solution, wtf.
>>
>>19285727
fr try it nigga professional ghost hunters and psychics say that sexual frustration/whatever will activate a spirit
>>
File: giantnephilim.png (462KB, 815x2136px) Image search: [Google]
giantnephilim.png
462KB, 815x2136px
>>19285738
Dude, I'm a Christian. I am a son of God. Do you know what the demons said when Jesus (God in the flesh) walked the earth?

"HAVE YOU COME TO TORTURE US BEFORE OUR TIME?!?!?" - Scared shitless.

You think I need to do anything other than call upon my heavenly Father?

Do you know how many times I've been attacked by demons, only to destroy have them run away when I call to Jesus? They don't come back anymore btw.

Ghost hunters are ignorant.
Psychics are ignorant.

The only reason, they leave is because they want you to think jerking off does something.

They do this for many reasons, one of them is to keep you under control, by thinking anything other than calling upon God can "remove" them.

They will keep you spiritually blinded for the rest of your life unless you get saved.

They're laughing at you right this second, for thinking you pulling your penis out, on a spirit does anything.

It doesn't stop a horny gay guy in prison, you think it will stop a 5000 year old demon. Wat.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
Anyway, to those who want to get rid of the demosn permanently, for real.

Get Saved. (Believe the gospel) www.holytext.org/gospel

Call upon Jesus Christ.

From the bible, when Jesus encounters the demons:

And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time? - Matt 8:29

So the same demons that are tormenting you and appearing to be oh so powerful, are the same losers who cry in fear when Jesus walks by.

Lulz.

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, IS THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN FOR MANKIND
>>
>>19282654
Why not always pray ?
Why rely on your own strength ?
Doth ye not know that thy strength stems from Gods strength ?

I believe the things you've experienced..but you should know by now.. certain things cannot simply be "let go of"
>>
>>19282578
You must perform, or have performed for you, an exorcism. To my knowledge, the religion does not matter, merely that the ritual be completed in full and without flaw. The aid of a true believer will strengthen it but is not required. I assume you live in america, as such I suggest you seek out a priest of the christian denomination largest in your area. This will work, but you must perform the rituals correctly.
>>
>>19282872 (almost there bud)

>>19283220 (i'll take it from here comrade)

>>19282996 (head held high is also a down fall)

>>19283338 (sad ain't it ?)

>>19285768 I have been scrolling for a while. I was about to ask why everyone is so lost, but you seem to be on a well paved path. :)

>>19285960 bless.

sounds to me like you either
1 mess with santeria or someone placed it on you, that's the only form of magic (mexican) that utilizes those names as vicar for a task.
But it sounds pretty dopey strong i'm going rule that as a maybe
2 the fct that you jdbfwef someone is also pretty derpy and is attracting
3 i'm going to rule out familiar demon (demons that are passed down through l7 generations since it hasn't been happening your entire life

I am sorry annon gotta go i don't have the strength to finish either.

but i will leave you with this
pray child not to marry or some angel shit.

before you root this demon: confess with your mind body spirirt and soul that God came in the flesh as Jesus, died for our sins and rose up in 3 days... don't ask right now if you rlly want help just do it.

After you confess those things do not worry with the inner voices, ask the lord to smite this creature out of your mind, body, house and property.

gottarun
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493083483515.jpg (56KB, 673x959px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493083483515.jpg
56KB, 673x959px
Use this
>>
>>19282578
>>>19282621
>schitzophrenic confused by >proffessional
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>19286181
>Santeria
Fucking this op
>>
what you resist persists. you cannot defeat the demons, because they are a part of yourself, just as all things are. you must reintegrate them by healing the part of yourself that created them.

when the demons appear, practice saying to them, with feeling: thank you. i'm sorry. forgive me. I love you. this is the technique of the Kahuna shamans.
>>
>>19286355
Wrong response
meant for >>19282630
>>
Can you describe what happens when you say you are tormented and attacked nightly?

How long has this been going on?

What do you think they want from you that you can't give?
>>
File: 1482277344344.jpg (29KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482277344344.jpg
29KB, 385x500px
>>19282578

Why do you deserve all that is happening to you?
That's what you should ask yourself.
All the help I'm allowed to give until you do.
>>
>>19282599

I am the only being that can help you.

Channel me, God of this world, highest angel.

Angel of antisuffer.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.
>>
>>19286359
I actually meant that you should try asking for help using it
>>
>>19285709
Jesus is the son of god
>>
>>19282682
>War
The upcoming race war?

Sage the place where you experience these, send a prayer to a deity, and just wait and hope

Alternatively,
Seek therapy and antipsychotics
>>
Is there still a problem? I am likely among the best and brightest here, but I feel like there are so many best and brightest... anyway, if someone tells me there is still a problem, I can do something about it.
>>
i would get tormented when i was around 14, but it wasnt close to the severity of ur experience. i dont know how u got rid of them, i just prayed a lot and used all my strength to resist giving in to their desires.
>>
File: Sesh.jpg (26KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Sesh.jpg
26KB, 750x1000px
>>19283728
My nig
>>
This might sound dumb and mundane. but commit yourself to a better life. You can effect metaphysical change through physical and nonmagical action.
Step 1) clean up your house, let in the sun and fresh air. I cannot stress this enough. metaphysical energy flows through everything we touch and do. When we let these energies pool up and go stale then we essentially breed a number of nasties within our own homes. The same way leaving a bucket of water can breed mosquitos in the summertime. This stale energy can bleed into our minds and bodies the same way that ink can stain our skin.

step 2) Eat better, and practice good sleep hygene as well as bodily hygene. Get your hair cut, shave. whatever it takes to feel clean and different. This is good on both the physical and metaphysical level. Consider a gym membership too. This helps repair your spirit which will in turn help strengthen your connection between your mind/desires and your ability to bring change about in the physical reality around you.

step 3) Go to church, any denomination you choose. Socializing is always good for the mind and soul, but active participation within a church community and a genuine devotion to a higher power does create a protective aura around you. Partially because a good life reduces a large number of negative externalities from entering your life but I firmly believe that this bridges into the spiritual as well.

Following these three steps WILL fix your problem, they will fix anybodies issues with hauntings/hexes/spiritual malaise. Humans are characterized by our mutability, it's impossible to "mark" a person permanently on a spiritual level because we are always changing. The climb can be a struggle, but nothing is impossible for humans.

If this continues, consider being tested for schizophrenia. It commonly occurs in males during their mid to late 20s and an early diagnosis is your best chance at living a normal life.
>>
When you doing something you know is wrong, u commit an act that is a sin against your own soul. Sin creates guilt. Guilt breeds fear. All this negative energy created an entryway for darkness to enter. The fear is used by the enemy to keep that entry way ajar, so they can always return and control you.

2 Cor 10:3-6 states..

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, 6 and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
>>
>>19286775
it's so bizarre to me that there is this huge army of fundamental christian schizos on 4chan

i remember when the internet was for smart people. what happened...
>>
Also...

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[c] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Ephesians 6:12-20

Let me know if u need me to explain these two verses.
>>
>>19286779
Why do you relate schizo affective disorders with Christianity? Why do you believe there is a positive correlation between Christianity and a low IQ? Why are you so ignorant and loud about it?
>>
im ending this shit fuck a demon lol
>>
>>19286802
Not that anon, but:
>Why do you relate schizo affective disorders with Christianity?
Because I spent a month in a mental institution and saw a dozen or so Christians rebuking each other and getting pissed the fuck off that someone else saw them as blasphemous when they saw themselves as super-pious. In other words, each and every one of them was fucking full of themselves, which is what you need to be to get to the point where you're rebuking other devout Christians who are full of themselves.
>Why do you believe there is a positive correlation between Christianity and a low IQ?
I, personally, don't. But if I did, it would be because Christianity relies on tactics attributed to con artists. Since emotional intelligence doesn't correlate well with other types of cognitive intelligence, I would expect them to rank a little lower, on average, than people who didn't end up falling for emotional games.
>Why are you so ignorant and loud about it?
Two lines isn't loud by any standards. You're being way too sensitive.
>>
>>19286802
Because he wants to feel superior

Religion is meh to me but this reminds me of a youtube comment ive read before where some atheist kid bragged about bullying a christian girl on normiebook, probably 8th grade syndrome
>>
Did the demon say anithing about somone who has friesen as a last name ?
>>
>>19286779
Psychologically speaking, the mind of a normal person who isn't a sociopath, has to process guilt either through denial, justification, or repentanance. Dysfunctional ass shit happens when you choose one of the first two. There is that easier for you today understand? Internet for smart people? LMAO. Define smart. Because if you think you have some useful original knowledge that you produced out of your own highly intelligent logical mass between your ears... share. Because your reply is proof of ur stupidity.
>>
>>19282578
You won't get much sleep tonight, I promise.
>>
>>19286839
>denial, justification, or repentanance
Or acceptance. I tend to find acceptance works a hell of a lot better at letting people move on that either of those three methods.
>>
>>19286824

I find it ironic that you are doing the exact thing you say u dislike about others in this comment about it. Hypocrisy is to me a phenomenon in that most can see it in everyone but themselves. Itd be funny if even I could be doing the same.
>>
>>19286861
Yes. True. But don't those two go hand in hand? I think acceptance without repetanance is different than it is with it. I can accept what I did was wrong and choose to not do it any more. Or just accept it?
>>
>>19286866
I'm not rebuking you or saying that there's any correlation between lower-than-average IQ and Christian theology. My assessment that the Bible tells a story about a guy using tons of tactics associated with con artists and used car salesmen isn't one that I consider emotional, nor would I intend for you to be emotionally swayed by it. I think it's a logical stance that holds up to rational scrutiny. It's a stance that you're more than welcome to disagree with, or even outright reject if you want.
>>
>>19282588
Sorry to inform you, but these are angel names. Michael is an archangel, btw. Good luck getting them off your case if you've pissed them off. Probably be better off blindly serving them, though they are very evil imo
>>
OP in the case that this isn't larping, you should probably move or you did something to piss off these guys.
Find what it was and then undo it.
>>
>>19286875
Oh, lol, no. It doesn't matter whether you swear to never do it again or not. More often than not, the regret is bad enough to make people not want to do anything like it ever again. That's not the issue. The people that try to go out of their way to symbolize the choice to never do it again rarely genuinely mean to never do it again.

Just accepting it is enough.
>>
>>19286890

Okay. You didn't like the Christians you've met for being judgemental and holier than thou... Just know that the people you've met don't necessarily represent what Christ we about. Things can twisted when human egos get involved. Jesus called out the religious leaders of his time for being hypocrites. He didn't look down on people.
>>
>>19282601
Found the demon
>>
>>19286911
I think you're right.
>>
>>19285639
>>19285517
>larping this hard
>>
>>19286922
Well as far as the Christians I've actually met IRL (not faggots on 4chan), the ones I saw in the mental institution were far enough off their rocker for me to have what I consider to be a legitimate reason to associate Christianity with Schizophrenia, though obviously that wouldn't describe every Christian ever.
>>
>>19282578
>looking for the very best and brightest
>comes to /x/
>>
>>19286911
But what if I accept it and do not feel regret? And continue to do it? Is it that without regret there would be no guilt to begin with... ? Confused...
>>
>>19286961
>without regret there would be no guilt to begin with
Something like that, or possibly the other way around. Either way, regret and guilt are not things I feel comfortable letting people dwell on.
>>
>>19286946
Why were you in a mental institution? And is this the only reference to Christians in real life you have? Because a mental institution isn't quite the ideal place to find a good sample of the population to make any kind of solid conclusion from. Don't you think?
>>
>>19286824
Im not so sure that you are getting the best cross section of christians when you source your anecdotal evidence from a mental institution.

>>19286779
>i remember when the internet was for smart people. what happened...

Every few decades the demographics switch. Now the Atheist are best associated with the traits that they condemn 90-00's era christianity
>>
>>19286974
Far off their rocker ... in a mental institution....

I don't know... isnt this like saying

Far too dead ... buried at a cemetery.

What else do you find there?
>>
>>19286946
So let me get this straight...

Mentally ill people in hospital see themselves as Christian.

You associate mentally ill people as having Christianity as their religion.

You reject Christianity, based on those mentally ill people and their behaviour.

Does not read the bible.

Does not pray to God.

Does not find out that Jesus is the only one in the history of mankind to have risen from the grave.

Does not find out that the king james bible is the most sold book in the history of the human species.

You have 0 excuse when you stand before God lol.
>>
>>19282784
Really? I'd love to see you absorb a lot of death energy and suffer absolutely no negative consequences. I'm not saying it's impossible, energy can be converted. But it's very impractical as you need to use up energy in order to convert the energy, why bother doing that if you can just get positive energy instead?
>>
>>19287354
>just get positive energy instead
How does one acquire positive energy? What is the greatest source of positive energy?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.