[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY CRAP GUYS I THINK I JUST SOLVED THE INFINTE REALITIES THEORY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 23482147932479362143914873.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
23482147932479362143914873.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
HOLY CRAP GUYS I THINK I JUST SOLVED THE INFINTE REALITIES THEORY !!

Think abou it, if there was infinite realities, each one different from one another, and in each one something different happens at different times, woudn't it be true that, in some other reality, someone managed to get to our reality at some point? More important, he managed to get to our reality AND let us know about it. I'M RIGHT RIGHT?!
>>
Why does it matter?
>>
That doesn't
>>
That doesn't make sense. If the realities can interact then there's also a reality where another reality nuked ours or something.
Besides the infinite universes theory is stupid and fake. It is easily disproved on a scientific and philosophical level.
>>
>>19282531
solve
>>
>>19282527
No because if there were infinite realities they would encompass every possible configuration of a reality and we happen to live in one of the (infinite) realities in which this occurrence never happens.
Dumbass
>>
>>19282527
yeah dum dum obviously infinity is infinite. however the dimension we are currently in, our reality, there has not been someone who has crossed realities and told us yet. That means we can conclude not that those realities do not exist, because we speak of them now. They exist in our reality solely on the risk of them existing in other realities, allowing them to exist in both. This is complicated, but think of it like "he" has already told us he has arrived because you made this post in our reality about him therefore he DOES exist in this reality, just not in our dimension. He exists on risk, in our dimension, and physically in another. So, that said, someone has not "gotten to our reality" because he is already here and there at the same time. Secondly, infinite realities means that there is a reality where he does not exist as well, meaning he exists and does not exist on another dimensional plane separate than the one previously mentioned. in other words, since you and I are talking about time travelers that have traveled into our reality, that creates risk of them existing as it is impossible to discuss something that doesn't exist in our dimension/reality. So I conclude that if there are time travelers they are already here while the "original version" of themselves lives on in another dimension. It's more like "he" is traveling faster than light or matter itself on a scale so small that it's smaller than matter and can traverse it. Something like planck's distance. if something were to travel faster than light at that distance they would exist in two places at once, otherwise known as time travel
>>
>>19282527
No. Think harder.

>>19282533
>infinite universe theory is stupid and fake
It is neither. Many-worlds theory is for now a totally valid possible interpretation of quantum mechanics. The problem is people like you and OP misunderstanding the consequences of infinite universes.

Setting aside the actual mechanics of many-worlds theory, the main thing most people misunderstand is this: even if it were proven that there are infinite universes that says absolutely nothing about their contents.

There could be infinite universes that are all 100% identical. There could be infinite universes but only one contains any life at all. There could be infinite universes and the only difference between them is rotational velocity of some random-ass celestial bodies.

Even if there are infinite universes with appreciable variations that matter to life on earth, that doesn't suddenly mean the impossible becomes possible. It doesn't matter how many universes there are, you can't make a round square.

Furthermore, the mere possibility of inter-dimensional travel and this concept you have of a multiverse that is appreciably different to life on earth preclude one another as described in >>19282533
>>
File: this.png (162KB, 187x433px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
162KB, 187x433px
>>19282696
>>
Mandela Effect proves it OP
>>
>>19282527
I had that same eureka moment. And then I quit pot.
>>
>>19282527
Go get it published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, then we'll talk.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.