[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ascend into a higher plane of existence and leave my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: ascension.jpg (41KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
ascension.jpg
41KB, 853x480px
How do I ascend into a higher plane of existence and leave my corporeal life behind?
>>
Refute every lie ever uttered.
>>
>>19282307
Depends on if you wanna go the spiritual, technological, religious or obvious way.

Spiritual way: Search for a spiritual belief-system that you find interesting and pursue it to the highest echelons

Technological way: Live long enough (or invent it yourself) to upload your consciousness digitally and be immortal

Religious way: Follow the precepts of a religion to reach higher existence and then either transcend, end your life or live out your existence to profit

Obvious way: End your life by unnatural means and hope for the best
>>
>>19282307
Hardcore drugs OD
>>
File: 641946m2_ts.jpg (96KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
641946m2_ts.jpg
96KB, 1155x1155px
>>
Psychedelic drugs
>>
>>19282307
REAd truthcontest.com. At least the first 3 pages. And make yourself a spiritual heaven on earth. No bullshit it comprehends a shit ton of theories and such.
>>
Shoot up a grocery store then kill yourself, you'll get to be a ghost girl.
>>
File: 1280px-JPEG_Corruption.jpg (678KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-JPEG_Corruption.jpg
678KB, 1280x960px
>>19282310
correct
>>
>>19282307
It's gotta have something to do with being blindingly bright, judging from your research. My advise is:

Halogen worklights. Like a dozen. Or maybe 108. Point them at yourself while raising your arms up and just fucking BELIEVE IT as hard as you can. Good journey, Glowman.
>>
You don't.
>>
>>19282307
Delete your facebook account
>>
>>19282310
This statement interests me. What do you mean?
[desire to know more intensifies]
>>
>>19282307
Strengthen you're body and increase you're overall physical/mental energy level.
>>
>Live
>Die
>Live
>Die
>Live
>Die
>Live
>Die

After enough reincarnations you'll eventually get there.
>>
File: light-6.jpg (135KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
light-6.jpg
135KB, 640x512px
you know that this "after-life" it's a big lie, because if it was true, than means there's another world of spirits there, more than 10 bilion spirits. that's practicaly imposible to exists.
>>
>>19286745
why is that impossible, please elaborate?
>>
File: untitled.png (145KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
145KB, 625x626px
>>19286745
>Afterlife cant exist because too many spirits.

That was a nice kek.
>>
>>19286833
Nothing's impossible especially in a realm he's never been to and has no knowledge of
>>
File: why.jpg (24KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
24KB, 500x332px
>>19286835
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, wrong picture.
>>
suicide
>>
You're just a very complex arrangement of meat.

There's nothing more to you than the meat you're made out of.
>>
>>19287055
'The whole is greater than the sum of its parts'
- Aristotle
>>
File: La-Linea-Roja-03.jpg (120KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
La-Linea-Roja-03.jpg
120KB, 1000x666px
>>19286844
an object without mass cannot exist, mass and energy are the same thing, as an object gains energy of any form it is proven that its mass increases. If an object, even a massless object, has speed it attains mass, so a photon must have mass.
>>
>>19287055
good point here, this post is not for GOD belivers, they are so naive believe everything
>>
>>19287109
except for you know photons and other massless particles which actually do exists, but lets ignore those for the sake of your argument, photons aren't that important anyway
>>
>>19287110
You dont have to be a believer in God to know that there is something more to this existance than just our meat.

Atheist fags are just as retarded as christfags in some ways.
>>
>>19282307
The more intelligence and experiences you have the more of a filling meal you'll be to whatever god manages to snap up your soul
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.