[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever wanted to go back in time so badly that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Regretlg.jpg (51KB, 463x330px) Image search: [Google]
Regretlg.jpg
51KB, 463x330px
Have you ever wanted to go back in time so badly that you would do anything?
>>
>>19281897
I'd enjoy going back , but the past is the past and I think I made decent use of it.
>>
File: 1375245156422.jpg (18KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1375245156422.jpg
18KB, 500x379px
Yes. I think I've done okay for myself (personally, at least) but there are some things I want to change so bad that they eat me up.
>>
I want to rewind time from raw perfectionism. I want to see the best of all possible worlds. <3
>>
>>19281897
psst guy read this

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19281975

Wasted the first 16 years of my life being a weeaboo faggot. But now i realise my mistakes. I never miss a day in the gym, and i get top grades in my class, plus im getting better with the girls. For every hour that you waste, you just have to work twice as hard the next hour to make up for the lost time.
>>
>>19281897
Everyone does, but life doesn't work like that.
>>
File: 1476728084795.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1476728084795.gif
510KB, 700x827px
>>19281897
yep its all I ever think about.
I wish I never existed
>>
File: 1434880956741.png (182KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1434880956741.png
182KB, 500x374px
>>19281897
In my younger years? Yes.
Now a days, I just live with my choices, and do the best I can with the situation I have.
>>
There's a lot of problems that going back in time would just make me ignorant of rather than solving. I'd still end up in approximately the same position or worse, and if I didn't retain my current knowledge and personality development I wouldn't be able to fix any earlier problems either.
>>
>>19281897
Yes, and do a few things differently. However, I've forgotten exactly what things I did/didn't do to reach what situation I would have liked to change. So I'm not sure I could recreate the exact chain of events.

Unless you can pick the exact moment you go back and try to come up with a better strategy.

But it could be like in "The Time Machine" where he keeps trying to save his wife, but it was her destiny to die. So he keeps putting her in different situations, tries keeping her out of danger, but she keeps dying (shot, hit by a car, books falling on her, etc)
>>
>>19283503
>and if I didn't retain my current knowledge and personality development I wouldn't be able to fix any earlier problems either.

>>19283503
here

I also meant to mention the above. If we could just go back with no retention of the knowledge we have now, what purpose would it serve?
>>
No matter what you do to be able to time travel wouldn't matter because you never would have actually done it
>>
>>19281897
I used to then I had a quasi-awakening. If I went back and made other choices, these choices would impact other choices and causality could result in far worse actions for others.

Human beings are not capable of being aware the impact a small choice would have on a massive scale. Also, I would not have the knowledge I have or experience I've gathered.

IF time travel comes to be, changing the past would e severely overrated.
>>
>>19284009
time travel will exist, it will be more like time tourism though
or maybe immersive time viewing

essentially visiting time periods but staying in an outside dimension so you don't interact and change anything. you see exactly what happened at that point in space time

history classes will be super fun
>>
>>19284059
>tourism
in other words, travel.
>>
>>19281897
up
>>
>>19281897
I was five signatures away from a chance to meet the president (Obama), and escape the homeless situation I had been in as a high school student.

I've moved past it, obviously, but the thought occasionally haunts me.
>>
>>19282184

Just some relationships with people I've lost and ruined because I used to be more of a macho asshole. Some people I spent more time than I should have, that sort of thing.
>>
File: IMG_2755(3).jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755(3).jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
>>19281897
>Have you ever wanted to go back in time so badly that you would do anything?
July 4th, 2017
>>
>>19281897
100% accurate simulations of the past will be possible. Maybe jump into one and see how it could have played out differently, thats all you have to hope for.
>>
>>19281897
yes, a million times yes.
>>
>>19281897
Kill yourself
Go back in time
Alive again
>>
Sins
>>
>>19281897
I do miss the past very much.
>>
I had a severe depression among 2013 and late 2016 because of this. My life was going so slow to the point of wanting to o back and live everything again but with my current knowledge and change a few things as well. With time i grew out from that pussy faggy phase and focused on the good things I had accomplished and also realised that without bad moments i wouldn't have learned lots of things which have created my current self. Kind of contradictory. I guess it's always better to try your best and regret very little.
>>
>>19284059
Are time travelers watching me masturbate and take a shit?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.