[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please enlighten me on what the 8000-8500 rulers of the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 8000-rulers.png (971KB, 1259x770px) Image search: [Google]
8000-rulers.png
971KB, 1259x770px
Please enlighten me on what the 8000-8500 rulers of the world actually believe in.

If you know what they believe, do you also share their beliefs? Why or why not?
>>
>>19281314
They believe in a lot of things. You have to be more specific with your questions.
>>
>>19281354

God fearing or nah? Atheists? Do they actually believe in paranormal or just try to get everyone else to?
>>
>>19281376
They(((them))) vary as broadly as the worlds cultures and beliefs. Some fear death and some do not. Most of them are related to one another, we all are in a way, but they intermarry often and privately.

As for manipulations there are various facets to that face as well. Some arrange the long term manipulations and over see the implementation but they are not the top tier kikes.

The top tier just bitch and complain into oblivion and thank satan for being to generous to them.

There are a few good ole' boys in that 8k but they are silent and obedient in the face of those who worship satan with a passion.

There will always be dissent and various beleifs among groups. There is no surefire way to control a group if they are equally matched, and that brings us back to the manipulations, poison, propaganda, wars, thievery, ect...

In a nutshell (((they))) are comfy and do what they can because those among(((them))) who would willingly kill each other have the gravity controls, drugs, teams, operators, toys, and other items not available to the majority of (((them))).

Puppets and puppet masters of varying degrees and loyalties. All together corrupt IMO. Stalagmites in their next life.
>>
>>19281438

Makes sense...

idk the more I learn, the more I can't help but get a feeling of "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality...

(((They))) know something I want to know... just leave me out of the human sacrifices and pedo bs
>>
>>19281314
They're not a hive mind, each has different beliefs.
>>
>>19281501
You might find this article interesting:

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>19281501
You can't join (((them))). (((They))) are fucking insanely monopolistic and abusive. Nobody can join their ranks just like nobody can join your immediate family so to speak.
>>
>>19281581
There is something wrong with your link... It's..... It's.... Fucking misleading and retarded bull shit.
>>
>>19281314
Post the video you got that image from OP.
>>
File: aXm5245xjU.jpg (66KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5245xjU.jpg
66KB, 650x650px
The vast majority of people stop there during "research", not realizing they are at the very bottom of the true pyramid (there are 3 warring factions), but it's convenient to keep everyone fixated on the kikes to weed out the less intelligent. The truth isn't meant for the masses, ya know.
>>
>>19281314
Hurdurr people run stuff

>The horror

While it usually ends up being a freakshow. You can usually schedule a meeting or call with any of them if you are willing to wait. Just go ask them.
>>
File: aXm2901xjU.jpg (118KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2901xjU.jpg
118KB, 650x650px
>>19281849
>you can't handle the truth
Sure thing, buddy, you've got it all figured out
>>
>>19281314
They have a very practical and modern view on hermeticism, and they teach it to each other with scientifical and psychological explanaitions so it seems like a buisness training. Most of them also believe in genetic/spiritual supremacy of their bloodlines, but more and more these days are seeing this as bs. good times are coming lads.
>>
>>19281785
I'm not OP, but I found it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oczqtf6X2eE

Part 2 is less /x/, but way more interesting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
>>
>>19282062

The "bloodlines" intrigue me.

What are generalizations that can be said about them, like race, nationality, main country of residency?
>>
>>19282507
Descendants of Fallen Angels
>>
>>19281314
They believe they maintain power as long as religion keeps the masses circle jerking. Meanwhile instead of wasting time on trying to please a God, they study hard in essential topics like economy, philosophy and antropology. This will give them a great advantage over those who don't.
They (the Luciferians) do however support the believe in religion, are very well aware of it's codes and respect it. Afterall, in God they trust, which a totally differnt thing then 'In God they believe'.

You can see it like Mac Donalds. Managers and franchise owners will promote their product as if their life depends on it, however, they will not dare to feed their own kids the terrible quality of meat Big Macs are made off. They probilly order Pizza Hut instead.
>>
The fact remains, some families are extremely successful at this thing called life.

Superior in many ways, I'll acknowledge that.

Spirituality/Morality/ethics are judged by different criteria though.

And that is where true value is found.

If THEY could only find the way, then WE ALL would be well on the way,

To Pluto!
>>
Like the devil, they believe the bible.
Like the devil, they are misleaded.
But the devil helps them.

Why do you assume they know the truth? They simply have help of somebody who thinks to have it.
>>
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/guest252977/revelations-of-an-elite-family-insider-2005
>>
File: Shocked.gif (1MB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked.gif
1MB, 360x288px
>>19282603
Looks like role play
>>
File: 1499356895901.jpg (116KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499356895901.jpg
116KB, 400x800px
>>19282638
sure
>>
>>19282507
Ashkenazi. Israel/USA
>>
>>19281314
Actually there are 1.500.000.000 rulers in the world.
Its the 20/80 rule, look it out.
>>
>>19281314
They believe in furthering their own goals at all costs. That's it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.