[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I'm away from important people in my life as much as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

When I'm away from important people in my life as much as I am in phases like now I can't stop myself from eating myself. I lose touch with the ground I step on every day. I begin to encompass a character who can hear things and feel things. I walk from the center of the winter glass and reach the walls where it becomes more and more real that I am trapped in the winter glass, and all that is on the other side is black. I use to ask whether black was death, but then I should I have died one time and I came back to life, so I know there is no rest in the black. We are just wandering the winter glass, where we will wander forever. . .

Does anyone else know this feeling?
>>
How high are you right now OP?
>>
>>19280155

There are entities in the winter glass, but they are not alive, rather they are paintings of life drawn by the energy sent into the world by you to encompass sculptures of satisfaction and confirmation of the self.
>>
>>19280155
>>19280208
higher than giraffe pussy my guy
>>
>>19280099
Take your pills op
>>
>>19280219
>>19280225

When you suppress the giants you have created in the ground their arms reach beyond the soil and hold you from escaping their fury. Do not let them tie you to the ground and just face them already. Maybe then you will see feel the blackness I see.
>>
>>19280268
So are you high or not OP?
ps your fucking heavily metaphorical ramblings is why your thread sucks
>>
>>19280307

I'm juggling a lot around in my head in terms of things I'm working towards now and things I'm going to have to do and things changing right now and I'm feeling the way I remember feeling before I almost died a few years ago. This isn't about harming myself at all, it's just that a lot of things in my head are changing when I feel like I finally cleaned myself up after the thing that happened to me in the past. I don't want to talk about what exactly happened, but know that it was in the past and I've done a great deal to climb back up, I could never let the people who helped me down.
>>
>>19280099
Pretty emo but yeah I know this feeling. I'm very close with my family and have just recently moved to the other side of the globe, not knowing when I'll be back if ever.
I'm happy here but also heartbroken. I miss my loved ones so much and the anxiety of being away from them and missing out eats away at me everyday.
Hang in there OP. I guess it's a luxury that this is our only worry in life currently.
>>
I like the way you write, my dude.
>>
>>19280365

Amen to that brother, I'm here worried about how I'm going to be living in a dorm away from my family when I transfer schools in a few months, I don't think I could even handle living as far as you do by myself. Props to you and hang in there to good sir, it would seem that the only thing we must climb over now is our selves.
>>
>>19280099
No, that's just pretentious, incomprehensible garbage.
>>
>>19280392
True true, keep your chin up. At least we have people to miss. I can imagine how lonely I'd be in life without being surrounded by amazing people. I'd probably feel worse than this. So it's a blessing and a curse.
>>
>>19280435
can't*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.