[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do drugs really give perception of other realities / dimentions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1323.gif (98KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1323.gif
98KB, 600x338px
do drugs really give perception of other realities / dimentions?
does it really count or its just imagination?
and if they really do so is it safe for our souls?
>>
>>19277119
No
>>
Drugs are fantastic! I love drugs!
>>
>>19277119
No psychoactive drugs just alter your brain so you feel as if something has happened but nothing paranormal has happened to you
>>
>>19277161

ya cus you been there and tried em all lol
>>
>>19277119
drugs are the gate for demons to enter your body
>>
psychoactive alkaloids can alter your vibratory perception and therefore your primary experience. wether it's ''fake'' or not does not matter. The experience feels real enough.
>>
>>19277119
No, but it's easy to see why hippie-dippie shites would think so. Last time I took acid I thought I could see the past present and future simultaneously when a friend walked across the room. I also coughed up a fetus like thing. Fucking gross. Music was groovy as fuck though, even shitty gangster rap sounded profound under the influence.
>>
>>19277119
>its just imagination?
For pleb-tier drugs like weed? Yeah, probably just overactive imagination.

For psychedelics and proper hallucinogenic substances going all the way back to ancient cultures? Fuck no is that "just your imagination."
>>
I will say that alot of 'normal' people I talk to dont even know what a Dimension is.

They confuse it with another reality.

Sort of like how the OP is doing.
>>
>>19277359
>hallucinogens don't cause hallucinations
>>
>>19277119
They do indeed. I have no idea how safe it is but its worth it. Stick to natural medicine to be on the safer side (weed, shrooms, dmt, lsa)
>>
>>19277368
It's a name, fuckwit. If you've ever taken a hallucinogen substance in any decent dose, you'd know that "hallucinogen" is a term scientists slapped on it without understanding the source of the altered perception. If you think the only shift in perception if pretty colors, then you severely misunderstand psychedelics.
>>
>>19277119
Try some salvia and find out, friend.
>>
>>19277359

>pleb tier

Even the best tool is worthless on the hands of one that does not how to use it.
>>
>>19277377
gee wiz somebody is super defensive about their drug use
>>
>>19277413
I'm extremely sorry. I only meant to be offensive to ignorant faggots that don't understand psychedelic experiences in even the most shallow sense.
>>
>>19277119
>>19277126
>>19277132
>>19277161
>>19277169
>>19277171
>>19277176
>>19277343
>>19277359
>>19277360
>>19277368
>>19277376
>>19277377
>>19277399
>>19277407

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_838394&feature=iv&src_vid=9kWjfkFIQCk&v=pHO2h_NPkE8
>>
There is no way to empirically prove what you are asking
>>
>>19277413
and you're a pretentious fuck. Gee whiz !
>>
drugs highten your cerebellum,serotonin and your left side of the brain that is used for creativity. drugs alture all of this. making you more imaginative, open, creative and your perspective is heightened. many artists, musicians, poets, writters of centuries have dabbled in some kind of drug. sadly many died or had addiction throughtout life.
>>
>>19277413
And its people like you that are the reason why we will never have legal use of things like psilocybin mushrooms.
>>
>>19277119

Do me a favor:

Smoke meth, stay up 5 days, and when the shadow people come, try telling me they're not real.

They're more REAL than you or I!
>>
>>19277119
Ayy bud, the CIA thinks it does.
>>
>>19277169
any effects given by drugs are Direct results of the specific changes they make to brain chemistry, for example with many psychedelics the entirety of the "otherworldiness" and hallucinations are the direct cause of increased seratonin levels.

you dont have to try them to have this extremely basic understanding.
>>
>>19277119
No
They make you high and therefore you think they do, but no.
>>
Reality is subjective, they alter your perspectives artificially, depending on the content of your subconscious/conscious/imagination, yes? but only for you. It might not seem like its only for you though.
>>
>>19277119
Nope.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.