[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela effect I remember this comic to be a safety instruction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: CvrbqFI.jpg (93KB, 419x1905px) Image search: [Google]
CvrbqFI.jpg
93KB, 419x1905px
Mandela effect
I remember this comic to be a safety instruction parody not a south park shit, yet can't find it anywhere in the internet, nor in my image folders.
Am I retarded?
>>
>>19276672
Yes you are retarded
/thread
>>
>>19276672
this is what /x/ has become everybody look and weep
>>
>>19276672
Mandala effect has nothing to do with machinations of the physical, it is the result of the purely natural process of Ascension.

When the Mandala hits is when you know you're reality and consciousness is shifting and ready for a mad dna upgrade n shiz.

Gonna be a great ride boys, finally we here!
>>
>>19276672
anyone got the real one though?
>>
>>19276696
I usually associate the Mandela effect with poor memory. Anything that I seem to get wrong in terms of the effect are due to my lack of understanding at a younger age.

I don't mean to rain on anyones parade but couldn't it be that the effect is only due to an outdated understanding of the world and how we perceive it at the time?
>>
File: 0-2.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0-2.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>19276824
Naturally, but when it's a synchronistic collective shift like what's going on, it points to something deeper and higher.

Ascension is all about shedding illusion, so yes it is part of losing our outdated consciousness and understanding of the world an the illusion of time and various other mental constructs.
>>
File: vdyLCQ3.jpg (37KB, 586x614px) Image search: [Google]
vdyLCQ3.jpg
37KB, 586x614px
NVM I found it, I'm actually fucking retarded. Abandon thread.
>>
>>19276824
You paint this picture with far too broad strokes.

My own personal verification of something behind the ME has nothing to do with remembering things from childhood incorrectly.

Sure, those things affect me, and sure I can admit that most of it probably is faulty memory. All of it? Absolutely not.

And that's completely ignoring my far more recent anecdotal experiences.. ie 2 actual flip flops in reality.

Witness a flip flop in reality and tell me nothing is up.
>>
>>19277372
Fucking imbecile.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.