[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted this before but I just got confirmation that I am the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: GGbTsER.jpg.png (46KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
GGbTsER.jpg.png
46KB, 960x620px
I posted this before but I just got confirmation that I am the chosen one.
A little backstory: I was born with a very small penis. I grew up with a very small penis. I always felt like I've had a higher calling, but my girth was holding me back. I had a dream one night when an alien took the form of my mom and told me I'm meant for a much greater purpose. So the aliens edited my genetic code while I was a zygote and purposely gave me a small penis to discourage me from reaching my full potential. They had this planned since the alien elders told of a man that would transcend the cosmos. What they meant I'm not sure but I know in my heart I shouldn't have such a small penis. My dad and brother are hung, but I'm here with this tiny pecker. I could achieve so much with a bigger penis. A penis I can be proud of.
>>
My name is big Jim and I am here to say
that is not okay to be gay!
>>
>>19275904
lmao no, if you were the one, no thing would be able to fuck with you beyond your will, get out
>>
>>19275904
anon, it's not the size of the ship it's how many people drown on it after hitting a series of icebergs
>>
>>19276089
lol
>>
Can someone red pill me on the one.
>>
>>19275904

To become a small cock trap is the highest honor.
>>
File: 1499225303551.jpg (63KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
1499225303551.jpg
63KB, 600x381px
>>19275904

this should have been posted to /b/

now fuck off outta here with your little dick role playing stories fgt

img related : its op
>>
>>19275904

Here's the original;
A little backstory: I was born with high empathy. I grew up with high empathy. I always felt like I've had a higher calling, but my environment was holding me back. I had a dream one night when an alien took the form of an angel and told me I'm meant for a much greater purpose. So the aliens edited my genetic code while I was a zygote and purposely gave me crippling social fears due to my high empathy to discourage me from reaching my full potential. They had this planned since the alien elders told of a man that would transcend the cosmos. What they meant I'm not sure but I know in my heart I shouldn't have such a harsh environment. My dad and brother are apathetic, but I'm here with this crippling empathy. I could achieve so much with a better environment. An environment I can be proud of.

Nice mad lib! The original was fucking gay.
>>
>>19275904
Whoa! The Ancient Greeks made statues of you. I've seen them! He is back everyone!
>>
good thread
>>
File: trumphead.png (905KB, 1250x419px) Image search: [Google]
trumphead.png
905KB, 1250x419px
>>19275904

I have a 7 1/2 penis, a 135 IQ, and I'm a god and none of these things has helped me succeed in the world thanks to a (((particular tribe))) of devil worshipers and their associates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h5VYQXtOqc
>>
>>19276954
??
>>
>>19276954

Nailed to the cross!

*cut*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.