/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are reading this, you're respected, and understood.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_9361.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9361.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
If you are reading this, you're respected, and understood.

One Question for all: What is at the bottom of goodness, the ultimate goodness?
What lies there!?
>>
>>19275505
Gooderness
>>
Godness
>>
>>19275505
The concept of truth might possibly be entertained apart from personality, the concept of beauty may exist without personality, but the concept of divine goodness is understandable only in relation to personality. Only a person can love and be loved. Even beauty and truth would be divorced from survival hope if they were not attributes of a personal God, a loving Father.
>>
>>19275505
Under everything it's chaos, the lack of order it's the ultimate truth.
>>
>>19275505
The one mistake that was truly worth making
>>
>>19275625
Where did that come from?
>>
>>19275505
Extreme selflessness?
>>
>>19275505
Well, on a logical scale, the best badness is just beyond the bottom. Like an all-encompassing liquid you're just swimming through moral and lawful philosophies.

What, by your definition, is goodness?
>>
Pure infinite divine unconditional love
>>
File: 1491630599749.jpg (57KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1491630599749.jpg
57KB, 700x560px
>>19275762
Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional; you can create your own infinite love and happiness if you take the time.
>>
>>19275511
Fpbp
>>
>>19275657
Personal fantasy. I dislike the concept of the immaculate god, because I find the concept of immutable perfection bizarre/repulsive. I consider mutability to be part of perfection. What can be destroyed obviously cannot be perfect, but what is wholly immutable seems to me equally imperfect.
>>
File: 1499684448346.jpg (61KB, 388x736px) Image search: [Google]
1499684448346.jpg
61KB, 388x736px
>>19275505
Truthfully, there is no actual "good" and "bad", or "positive and negative" Both are aspects of the same force, at varying degrees and wave lengths.

It is also up to interpretation and higher discernment.

We as a civilization, as we ascend rapidly to the 5th Density and Beyond, will have to transcend the illusion as higher reality because more apparent to us.

We realize that energies are much more fluid, malleable. non-static and complex than what we perceive in this limited and heavy density.

>>19275612
This is an absolute mistruth. The Universe is ORDER, order stems from the most pure and high throughout the superuniverses and universe clusters, straight down to the lowest, most base and subatomic level of reality.

The Sacred Geometry, harmonics, frequency, resonance, math, number, and form are READILY apparent at all fucking levels of reality.

You have to be willful fool to not recognize this, and it keeps you at the lowest and most mundane state of consciousness as possible.

Wise the fuck up, you legit do not have any time left, so fucking catch up now.. It is actually happening, right now.
>>
>>19275844
Can't have imperfection without perfection tho, eh bud.

No big deal, it happens from time to time.

It's like everyone is suffering severe amnesia right now

The Geometry DOES NOT lie.
>>
>>19275873
Isn't it?

Like they know this things but can't access them.
>>
It's just patterns and shapes... Ideas and conceptions... It all boils down at the end of the day to the inner machinations of the human experience.

I won't deny the power of symbology and how comprehension of various data structures directly affects your psyche. However, getting high and mighty about how much you worship geometry just starts to sound culty. Making and repeating the shapes you've always loved is all you know, but have you ever made your own enlightening and beautiful geometric structure? In all these paths leading you around this dimension, have you ever considered to just choose a direction instead of a path?
>>
File: 1488513733410.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488513733410.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
the geometry
>>
File: 1488513770632.jpg (758KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488513770632.jpg
758KB, 2048x2048px
surely doesn't
>>
File: 1488513801786.jpg (924KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488513801786.jpg
924KB, 2048x2048px
ever lie
>>
>>19275896
Yea, fucking weird and depressing.

>>19275925
It is not just patterns, shapes, ideas, and conceptions, it is LITERALLY the essence of creation and what is holding you in existence right now, without it you would not be able to take form, so try existing without it, k?

And it's not about worshipping anything, we don't worship... we honour, we value, we recognize, we respect, we venerate and we acknowledge that which is divine - of which geometry and love are the most pure things known of in the Universe right now, so yea bud, it is a big deal.

Show some respect for what creates you, geeze.
>>19275938
>>19275944
Fuck know bud, you know what is up!
>>
>>19275951
Yup, nope

No no no, you are RIGHT bud, not gonna argue with ya!

It is what it is, who the fuck am I to argue with that?! Not a thing!
>>
>>19275505
You can go to the edge of concepts and no further
>>
Being on this planet/Earth, I believe has shown us the bottom of evil. As someone who researches language, I can tell you now that there isn't a single word for the exact opposite it. "Badness" is new and foreign, and not really a word. I will make it bigger. No exact opposite word for goodness in any language. Find one. GO!

We do not know the depths.
>>
>>19275963
>starts to sound culty
Tried to warn you

Geometry is just math, math is just logical observation. Pursuing either a religious spread of your enlightenment or a personal growth and education in mathematics would be ideal. Posting pseudo-philosophical bullshit about divinity while posting geometric art made by others isn't respect. Talking down to others in such a way to imply your beliefs are so much greater than theirs doesn't exude respect towards those beliefs.

Loosen up a little and start to see new patterns you've never seen before. It's forgivable human nature to get cocky and try to finish connecting the dots before it's time.
>>
>>19276012
No, math, number, form, geometry is literally of a higher, divine order, transcendental numbers and patterns literally run off into higher dimensions.

This is not art, these are higher forms imparted on to earth, they do not come from us.

I am constantly seeing newer and higher patterns already.

This is not being cocky, this is confidence and realization of my true self, which all should attain and seek.

I do not seek to create religion, I do not seek to teach math for number only, I seek to establish spirituality, a higher spiritual order on earth and which connects to the rest of existence.

It is how it is, man, can't argue with it, I just can't. These geometries literally communicate and relate applicable knowledge and information of higher forms and dimensions. It is not simple math or patterns, not in the least bit.

You haven't seen within yourself what I discuss other wise you wouldn't be speaking this way.

It is time to connect the dots, we are literally out of time, it is happening now, we need the full force of volunteers and light forces at fully capacity, right now!.
>>
>>19275505
Truth!

That is my final answer.
>>
>>19275612
Wow, Jesus man you're not gonna be able to hold on to duality much longer. This is the most exciting time you could ever be alive, what kind of dumbass entity did you foolishly listen to to even consider that
>>
>>19276054
This is what I'm saying
>>
>>19276035
I've already ascended and connected my dots. Let that be my proof to you acting cocky, as you still think I'm disagreeing with you in some way. You can repeat yourself 8 times in one post, but I understood and heard you the first time; and if what I'm understanding is genuine, I'm far beyond that point currently. Not greater, but just more distant now that I've been moving longer.

You really honestly sound like a raving maniac, but I do understand your message.
I really do.

...but it's time to keep moving on.
>>
>>19276067
Then you would recognize geometry as leading to truth as it is, yet you merely play it off as being insubstantial.

Why?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.