[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summary, i want this girl the old fashioned way. She's newly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Summary, i want this girl the old fashioned way. She's newly divorced and cranking up the cock carousel, i want to get her before that happens, I've sworn off black magick for pol/religious conviction, i really want this girl.. what do?
>>
>>19275246
I know this thread gets made multiple times a day, really just hoping someone comes along and gives me some insight.
>>
>>19275246
One more bump
>>
>>19275246
Be a Big Baller, and ask her on a date. Worse she does is say no.
>>
>>19275246
>>19275287
Wow, are your pictures supposed to be a testament of sincerity? That's actually kind of cool. Hopefully someone comes along who can appreciate them in a way more directly relevant to your queries. Magical or otherwise, I'm not much for romance myself.
>>
>>19275351
Did, tried for a year+ to get her interested. By this point I should be giving up but I'm in really deep.
>>19275359
Unfortunately not mine, don't have any of my stuff uploaded but it's very similar in scope. Anti cosmic or qlippothic can be applied to this situation but it's not very Orthodox.
>>
>>19275246
Ah, so you honor the old ways? Here is the ritual practiced by the ancient Druids of Northern Europe.

First you must craft the sacred wand of seduction. Find a mature ash tree and cut it down as the moon sets while Orion is ascending having sacrificed a fox And let its blood spill on the root on the 8th day of the recession of Saturn.

Then strip the bark from its second thickest branch and cure the stick in blood from the fox and your own seed to harden it.

Then you perform the ritual of the sacred bushes. Outside her dwelling hide within the bushes with the wand, chanting the sacred speak of the horned one.

When she approaches, jump forth and club her unconscious with the stick. Violate her unconscious form until you spew your mighty jizz into her fertile womb. Leave.

Now with your child in her, she will crave your sperm unconsciously.

Or basically, chemtrails are making our dicks shrink and the government planted Fluoride in the water is turning modern men into female fish laying frogs eggs.

B=========D~~~~~
>>
>>19275246
no offense OP, but do you really want those damaged goods?

also if you're not performing magic for religious reasons, why do you desire a divorced woman?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.