[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm currently being haunted by a dark spirit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1498879254175.jpg (137KB, 727x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498879254175.jpg
137KB, 727x768px
Hey guys. I'm currently being haunted by a dark spirit. I recently discovered I'm being haunted. The entity is very evil and has ruined my life and plagued me with dysthymia and social anxiety. I feel that something bad is going to happen tonight and I'm going to call a priest tomorrow. If any of you can help or send a spirit guardian to help please do. I feel dizzy and fading to black and my hand is on fire... Help...
>>
OP have you considered the fact that maybe you're just suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. ? Go see a doctor.
>>
>>19275016
Do you hear voices from this entity?
>>
>>19275024
Uh, no... I'm very grounded.
>>19275025
No, I feel it when it's around me though. Usually at night it gets bad.
>>
you are refusing it's help
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT and see if you can communicate with it. Use your mind voice, not your big boy voice.
>>
>>19275059
It's not trying to help....
>>19275064
I would if I had DMT.
>>
Well, next time you sense it, try speaking to it with your mind voice. Listen real hard and see if it says anything.
>>
you know you might just have dysthymia and social anxiety, right? like those are conditions that some people just have, no voodoo bullshit involved. ditch the priest, see a doctor. if meds are too pricey, read some internet philosophy.
>>
>>19275016
Try getting a few holy symbols on your person and tell it too leave. Ask around catholic churches in your area and try and get some holy water to put in the corners of rooms.
>>
File: IMG_1096.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1096.gif
2MB, 659x609px
Tell me more
>>
>>19275086
I got prescribed Wellbutrin and I haven't taken it yet.
>>19275091
I'm going to do that tomorrow. I just need to get through tonight.
>>19275105
What do you want to know?
>>
Tell this spirit to find the planet Gomorrah. Tell him he will be happier there. Tell him to use and speak to the sun as a guide.
>>
>>19275054
>Uh, no... I'm very grounded.
That's what they always say
>>
>>19275016
2 words. Ghost-job ;) thank me later
>>
>>19275016
Omfg don't take advice from a tripfag on a Mongolian stirfry image board.

Gitcher help from St Michael. End of story.

>talk to it
think you've got problems now? you ain't seen nothin, kiddo.
>>
>>19275192
What if it's a boy ghost?
>>
>>19275016
It's simple. Kill it.
>>
>>19275201
Thanks you're the only serious person with good advice. I'm going to my bedroom now. Which seems to be where the entity lingers the most... I'll update soon.
>>
OP, have you tried /r/no_fap?
>>
So what does the ghost actual do besides make you sad and not able to talk to people? Does it move shit ?make spooky noises?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.