[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /x/ I'm a third-year college student and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_79547590.jpg (410KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_79547590.jpg
410KB, 1000x667px
help me /x/
I'm a third-year college student and I've never really done anything very important or performed especially exceptionally in any subject. All in all, I'm bored with my life. Every day I sit around after class and just waste away. I find it hard to even partake in my hobbies anymore.
My question is this; what can I do with my life? I need a cause, a purpose, I need to feel like what I do every day is actually WORTH something. How can I feel more enlightened, more intelligent and connected, more focused and spiritual? ANY suggestions are greatly appreciated, whether they're miniscule or grandiose in scale. Thank you in advance.
>>
Smoke a big bowl of DMT.
>>
>>19274599
Do you believe in a god? If yes, go to a church or whatever.
If not, try yoga.
>>
>>19274599

Start practicing either yoga or qigong. In addition, start studying the canon of any of the many buddhist/daoist branches. Aside from that, you may want to consider hermeticism, kemeticism, or gnosticism.
>>
File: 1499252396082.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
1499252396082.png
240KB, 428x456px
Have you considered killing yourself?
You should start there.
Or better yet, go to b and stay there.
>>
>>19274630
creative and witty post! Well done, you've earned my respect.
>>
>>19274612
I have a history of becoming extremely anxious on drugs. While I've always been incredibly interested in DMT, I'm worried that such an experience would make me lose my fucking mind.
>>
The first suggestion that occurred to me was super unethical. Are you sure you want to be seeking this help on /x/?

My recommendation to you is to build a shrine as an art project that shows off your individual values. It need not be a shrine to a god, but it could be, if you believe any of them resonate sufficiently with who you are.
>>
>>19274642
/x/ is creative, and my request deals partially with spirituality and enlightenment. What was your first suggestion?
>>
>>19274655
Kill yourself.
that was my first suggestion.
>>
>>19274640
That's why you have a trip sitter, someone experienced with the drug, who can watch over you and make sure you are safe. Just try it.
>>
meditate, workout, fuck women or traps (whatever your preference), do whim hoff breathing exercises, get an on campus job so you boost your connections, minor in philosophy and genuinely just be yourself
>>
>>19274655
My first suggestion was to find someone controllable whose life you could "improve". That hits human meaning circuits very hard. If you really can improve people's lives, it swings back to being ethical conduct. I don't like encouraging people to meddle, though. Much ill is born of good intentions.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.