[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm desperate to find answers. I've asked everywhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1493489533951.jpg (162KB, 680x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1493489533951.jpg
162KB, 680x1073px
I'm desperate to find answers.
I've asked everywhere to find out what the hell FWD:7 is.
To the point where I've come here.
Please help.
>>
So far no other chan has given me an answer beyond.
>It's an email scam connected to a dead body.
>>
Oh and for anyone asking about the other shit.
>Chroma space confusion
http://www.poynton.com/PDFs/coloureq.pdf

>Charley project
http://www.charleyproject.org/

>Q
http://cliffcentral.com/the-q/the-q-paranormal-task-force/

>The Spiral
http://www.hundertwasser.at/english/oeuvre/malerei/malerei_diespirale.php

>Mad Honey Colonization
http://modernfarmer.com/2014/09/strange-history-hallucinogenic-mad-honey/

>OLFMA
Google this and look at the Theosophy book link

>Bloodletting Magick
Self explanatory

>.TGA Greyspacing
Look up paranormal debug

>Fukushima Gateway
This is just how Fukushima opened a gateway to another universe

>Protein QRD-4151
This is just mass genetics

>Ground heat dissipation
Theory that Earth is heated by a giant machine or machines

>Sirkus
Weird website like rotten.com Gone now.

>40th Tithe
2nd link on google. Talks about plant laws and gene shit.

>Coriander vein works
Theory that Coriander is an alien plant and can cause weird shit to happen to you.
>>
>Sinking down already
I've been looking into this since 2016, I will not let this thread die until I get a response damn it.
Bump.
>>
File: DEWzPMbUIAANMvD.jpg large.jpg (121KB, 670x820px) Image search: [Google]
DEWzPMbUIAANMvD.jpg large.jpg
121KB, 670x820px
>>19273160
Google?
It took me 10seconds...

>FWD: 7
Old email scam that led to a dead body. Hard to find.
>>
Good luck anon
>>
>>19273175
>>19273088
I need more details than that tripfag.
>>
>>19273181
Probably won't find shit.
Any oldfag that would've known about it probably left, but my optimism gets the best of me.
>>
File: t69u51ug0ruy.jpg (222KB, 500x2237px) Image search: [Google]
t69u51ug0ruy.jpg
222KB, 500x2237px
to add to your pursuit of alleviated paranoia
>>
>>19273107
>Sirkus
more info about this site?
>>
>>19273233
None of this is as obscure as FWD:7.
>>19273248
I vaguely remember it being one of those epileptic seizure inducing spooky sites.
>>
>>19273263
any page that give info about that site?
>>
>>19273083
it's a fucking meme
The point of this is that anons invent the "deeper" conspiracy shit and make you search for it which you won't found jack shit
>>
>>19273406
>>19273107
And some guy on another chan said TGA Greyspacing is essentially the despair code but you can control it.
These aren't memes Shaggy.
>>
>>19273233
>Black goo
That's not the thing from Prometheus?
>>
>>19273083
FWD means front wheel drive in a car. so you have 7 cars with front wheel drive(FWD)
>>
>>19274313
>not knowing what a meme is
>>
>>19273107
What about the Charley Project is conspiracy?
>>
Can someone explain to me what coriander will do that's considered "weird?" If I eat enough of it, will l trip the fuck out?
>>
Never heard of it.
>>
>>19273233
i know 90% of these easily
>>
>>19273107
Coriander isnt an alien plant its from southern europe/ western asia. Unless you're willing to post where the actual theory is. I say let this one die. The first two google links are to this thread and an older /x/ thread, and at that its the same copy pasta shit thats posted here. outside of that its just tips for using cilantro and why its a "health powerhouse"

because i know thats too much for some peeps
tl;dr: Coriander comes from earth. Post your proof of otherwise or fuck off.
>>
>>19279822
The proof is that white people don't think of it as a "traditional" plant and it's not mentioned in the KJV of the Bibke, so it has to have been made in space by aliens because Pastor said that only whites can grow things.
>>
>>19279852
why that sounds like genuinely the stupidest reasoning to start a conspiracy theory, And there are people who believe the earth is fucking flat.
>>
>>19273107
>Chroma space confusion

is nowhere to be found in the pdf.
>>
>>19279852
why that sounds like genuinely the stupidest reasoning to start a conspiracy theory, And there are people who genuinely believe the earth is fucking flat.
>>
>>19279998
>>19280237
You've obviously never been to The South.
In actuality, it's a dig on how ignorant southerns keep themselves in the dark about things. You have no idea how many times I've heard "Well, if it's not in thr Bible, it ain't true".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.