[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are depictions and stories of heaven from NDE's so...gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
Why are depictions and stories of heaven from NDE's so...gay? Literally and derogatorily speaking.

People talk about dancing and walking with Jesus, being embellished with love from Jesus, worshiping 24/7, honestly even the concept of crashing yourself into a building, killing others in the process and then getting lesbian virgins sounds more attractive and realistic than getting orgasms from singing songs about Jesus Christ.

Do people ACTUALLY believe this? Heaven doesn't sound very entertaining should it exist.

Hope fags here are smarter than these even those who dabble in Christianity.
>>
>>19272216
I knew people who I believed actually believed in such a portrayal of heaven and actually wanted it, and the reason I believed they were so sincere is that they spent much of their free time attending church events anyways and didn't seem miserable in the slightest. It just sounds like an extension of church life out of them. Sometimes it's just plausible that's what someone would find heavenly.

The rest of the time, it's as odd as you say.
>>
>>19272216
I don't know OP, why don't you try kys and tell us about your near death experience?
>>
>>19272216
What tf is this post
>>
Post proves OP is limited in his imagination of heaven.

>All NDEs are religious
>Lesbian virgin afterlife = realistic
>heaven needs to be entertaining in the earthly sense
>Muh agnostic cosmology
>>
>>19272216
>sam saves frodo
>DUUUDE, SO FRICKIN' GAY.

>something ancient looks like a penis
>LOL ANCIENT KINGS WERE GAY, THIS PROVES IT

>statue of two naked men
>GREEKS WERE GAY AND INVENTED HOMOSEX!!!

>some character in a movie talks about how their uncle loved them and used to care for them
>DUDE THE UNCLE WAS 100% GAY PEDO AND RAPED HIM AS A KID

>god will love you in heaven where you are both a genderless entity with no sexual organs
>LOOL JESUS IS SO FUCKING GAY DUDE ID I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION OF GOING TO HEAVEN WITH GAY SONGS ID TOTALLY REFUSE. IM NOT A FAG DESPITE ME PUTTING HOMOSEXUAL CONNOTATIONS ONTO EVERY LITTLE THING. IM NOT GAY.

Just because youre gay OP that doesnt mean the rest of us are.
>>
File: doesn't that look fun.jpg (114KB, 541x600px) Image search: [Google]
doesn't that look fun.jpg
114KB, 541x600px
>>19272216
you assume that worshipping Jesus and God 24/7 around a throne (pic related) isn't amazing from a pharmacological/psychoactive perspective. I really think that there is likely a huge huge rush of dopamine and serotonin when you're in heaven doing this. but, not bound by your bodily limitations, you cannot overdose or gain a tolerance to this feeling. Worshipping God in 'The Big Pile' is the ultimate fulfillment of conscious existence
>>
>>19272262
gotta admit, if you were dancing with and holding hands with any man that wasn't Jesus the Lord Himself, it'd be pretty damn gay
>>
>>19272216
So people get shown lies because they're too stupid to realize they're in Hell and the Divine test you with lies plus they push lies in your face. They know they need redemption but don't want to accept where they are.
>>
>>19272216
OP you blasphemous jackass. They mean religion becomes honesty and the church is the universe. But you'd rather be a burger flipper in paradise, bitching about how easy it is and smoking cigarettes just to be obnoxious. Maybe a few years in Hell will teach you some gratitude.
>>
>>19272216
the first moments after death are experienced according to your personal beliefs, to ease the transition. some stay there. others move on further and deeper, and some of those rebirth.
>>
>>19272286
>Projecting in 2017

Also hand holding is intimate. Most dancing includes arm over shoulders. Non contact. Westerners are just very romantic and secluded so most group dances have been forgotten save line dancing.
>>
File: patinkin.jpg (21KB, 462x313px) Image search: [Google]
patinkin.jpg
21KB, 462x313px
>>19272216
>being embellished with love
>>
So is 4chan just old Republicans now? What happened to all the weirdos who legit lived creepy basement hovels and wanted to talk about tinfoil and haarp? Wtf is this Jesus shit?
>>
>>19274147
It just became common knowledge, you can't just talk about shit that isn't going anywhere every fucking day. Do you actually believe anybody is willing to call out black budget projects and research them? Do you really think anybody who gets any real info survives that? We just have to keep electing honest politicians and pushing revolution around the entire fucking planet just to get the truth out of governments.
>>
>>19274147
>>19274163
As for muh Republicans, seriously shut the fuck up. Nobody was bringing politics to /x/ until maximum tippers such as yourself shit up threads with gay fucking political labels nobody would touch because of how cancerous the two party system is.
>>
>>19272262
Well, the Greek part isn't too far off. Replace invented with performing and we're good to go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.