[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend that ayyyy's already invaded human society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.png (347KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
347KB, 500x1000px
ITT: We pretend that ayyyy's already invaded human society since the very first day of civilization and are now pulling the strings behind the scene and influence the shadow government

WHAT WOULD OURE NEXT MOVE BE?
>>
get alium gf
>>
I think its about clearing all the filters and start seeing the truth.
>>
>>19271901
Burning down the federal reserve. But now with guns or violence. We get a shit load of huge fucking speakers and blast garbage repetitive hip hop music at their building nonstop 24/7 till they either leave or the Guard goes insane and takes out the trash.
>>
i think, many of us would come to the conclusion that history mostly was faked. As simple it is written down such an conclusion, can you really imagin such an idea coming up in your mind? It is actually a very big consideration to make leading up to the thought of: what is actually real?

If Humanity always was part of an controlled environment since day one, which happening actually was real? From the Great Pyramid to World War 2 and so on. When i look how the giza govermant try tho hold their hand on the Researches of pyramids and try to keep it low. When i look at NASA and how they can't address all the gizmos flying around earth, how Antarctis is still a no go zone or how the clinton cabal is running spirit cooking in their backyard, well, i have to wonder, if we really would consider ayyys already invaded human sociaty since day one, how would we be able to get rid of it? What would actually our next move?
>>
>ITT: We pretend
/x/ in a nutshell
>>
Doesn't matter since the Jews are pulling the strings of the ayys.
>>
>>19272000

>antarctis is a no go zone

bullshit

>hold their hand on the researches of pyramids

bullshit

You are retarded
>>
>>19272222

quads of truth you motherfucking faglords
go LARP somewhere else you underage newfaggots
>>
>>19272222
To be fair,
The Giza Plateau is carefully curated by the Egyptian gov't and the Egyptologists from other places cant do a thing on the site without their say so.
>>
>>19272222
Lmao, the only travel agency is fake fucking agency that doesn't even actually set up trips for non-approved personnel

Fuk off waste of quads
>>
>>19271901
I think, if I had evidence of this, I'd want to use my knowledge of it to look for books that had been specifically authored by xenos for xenos. This data would significantly change the interpretation of those texts. I would use my knowledge of these aliens the way I use my knowledge of human subcultures to find and expand upon that starting knowledge base. In this way my starting store of knowledge could be expanded upon further - assuming, of course, that any of the ayyyy texts had ever been published where an unsuspecting human might read them. And assuming that they aren't all in fucking Voynich Script.

That would be my "next move" upon receiving evidence that the thread intro concept were true.
>>
Well, we already tried gassing them...
>>
>Become close with the Ayys >become their pal
>Climb up the ladder of ayys because of mutual respect n shit
>Become friend of ayy emperor
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>19272226
>faglords
>LARP
>underage
>newfaggots

Newfag detected, please exit stage left.
(You)
>>
>>19272435
Mate, quite edging and just cum already
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.