[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just used astral projection to travel to an alternate reality.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 1499641692428.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1499641692428.png
358KB, 552x543px
I just used astral projection to travel to an alternate reality.

I felt my body sleeping, vibrating, couldnt move then suddenly felt prescences around me. I thought they were aliens or something so I fought as hard as I could and managed to take some of their energy to open this hiuge wormhole that looked like the inside of a tornado or hurricane, it ate the wall of my room and I ran into it.

I was in this lab and I heard someone following me and trying to "take me back" but I manged to fight them again with energy (its weird to describe) They got mad and said "fine but dont say I didnt warn you, this reality will tear you apart"

Suddenly I heard something coming again in the lab, it was scary voices..I thought it was aliens or something but I was shocked. It was normal humans.

They greeted me, I knew them but I didnt, they knew me.... They were my colleagues, we were in some sort of laboratory and they joked around..it was so happy, I felt home. One of them kissed me and everyone cheered but it was obvious we were just starting to date. One of them told me to get to work, gave me a computer and some papers and I had no idea what for but I "knew" what I had to do, it was some sort of date management, I had to write down and record dates and appointments and meetings.

I looked around, so happy and I felt the presence again but I let it take me..I was in shock I had never felt this way before, then suddenly I didnt want to leave so I fought in the portal and ran again then I was talking to some people on the internet like I was on here but it was different.

The internet in this place was inside your head, like i was wearing a chip or something, I told everyone the same story and no one believed me, I was at my job aswell but this was some outside factory where we built highways of some sort of cloth/textile..maybe spaceship wings or something strange, it was like fiber made of tiny nanostuff but huge so built outside, it was constantly moving like a river.
>>
wat?? you got zapped by Ayyliums bruh, it aint EVER good to astral travel or project and end up in a fucking lab, nah fuck that shit
>>
again something numbed me and took me back to my room, it was talking to me saying it was going to make me forget but Im not sure if it pitied me or I manged to fight it off but I used all my strength to burst and open my eyes

my whole body was tingling and I was sweating with my heart beating

I felt my eyes trying to close again, I could barely move but I manged to reach the laptop on my bed and started writing this before I forget

I barely remember but I posted something about the aliens/beings/gods in control of our planet being made entirely of energy, not manifesting physically but taking over living bodies, some sort of energy clouds. It was so clear but I can barely remember now, the thread got like 3 replies and 404d from lack of interest

I hope someone out there remembers this experience maybe in the future
>>
>>19271719
I've been to higher dimensions, both astrally and consciously, anon, I know.

What you describe legit sounds like an abduction that you were conscious for due to projecting at the moment of exact abduction.

Feel for ya, I had to fight them off myself, but they never got me out of my bed, fuck that.
>>
>>19271713
I think it was an alternate version of me, like right now as Im typing this the other me is in the lab right now typing dates or something and the other alternate manufacturing me is working with the giant fiber rivers
>>
>>19271734
yea, but was it your future self?
>>
>>19271729
this could also be it, maybe they implanted those memories and sedated me while they did whatever they did to my body.

I never saw the alien faces, they were just these humanoid clouds of energy, almost invisible
>>
Man I need to figure out how to astral project, I've gotten close but never fully. Reading this just made me want it more.
>>
>>19271743
I'm not sure, all of my coworkers at the lab seemed to be college aged and the guy I was dating was also in his 20s
>>
How do you get it down senpai
>>
>>19271747
Supplanted memories, the aliens never look like aliens, they take on human form - if they're not already working with humans, that is.

Humanoid clouds of energy, could be ethereal/incorporeal forms of aliens/entitites.

They probably fucked around with your astral field, fuk, eh, how can we test this rn
>>
>>19271719
>>19271701

That would be as Corey Goode stated, The Galactic Federation of Light. They didn't want you there frankly because how different things are would be a system shock. They are a higher existence of life, much more advanced to the point they Ascended. They are called by Humans who know them and communicate with them Regularly the Spiritual Council. There is currently an upliftment project on Earth. They are trying to welcome us into this Federation but the control groups on Earth dating back to before any Secret Brotherhoods need to be removed first so they can play at "First Contact" with us.
>>
>>19271754
I can reveal a path
>>
>>19271754
Yes it certainly has sped up my understanding of spirituality. I always assumed religions were used to control the masses and its true but theybe been manipulating the facts into something else entirely

All "enlightened" individuals taught 1 thing which is to control your energy/emotions/vibrations

Ego death, being a saint, meditation, using crystals, totems etc

Its all about being in control of your own energy because the ones "in charge" are using humanity to farm energy/emotions and sell them to be consumed by other beings. Its like an interstellar factory here

Theres beings that want to help us be free but others that obviously dont since they "own" us

Hate, violence, rage, agony, depression, lust, envy, greed, happiness, fear, bliss, excitement, its all being pumped out of us all our life
>>
>>19271791
>When your existence is so lame you need to visit planetary suffering apes for a quick pick me up

Gayest aliens ever...
>>
>>19271782
They've already establish contact over here, lmao

It's about to happen very soon. First contact won't be made by them, it'll be made by us ground support crew, an invitation to allow them here.

They've already contacted most pertinent players, people are in place and ready to initiate.
>>
>>19271800
Can't wait for it my dude. They seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>19271784
Would you please? Id genuinely appreciate it
>>
>>19271805
Oh yea, it's massively exciting

Ascension is well under way with humans entering 4D consciousness and preparing to shift to 5D reality.

We are smack dab in the middle of the transition.
>>
>>19271798
We are literally alien energy drinks how sad is that
>>
>>19271784
How do I project? I've been trying for months.
>>
Tfw working in a lab but no monster mash :(
>>
>>19271826
Hell I've been trying for about 5 years now. Could be why though, I was 14 or 15. Young brain that wanders easily.
>>
>>19271823
This is the least logical thing I have ever heard. We can see our emotions as chemicals moving in the body? Did they stick a straw in your head? These chemicals can be manufactured, even here on Earth. As for the difference in e.m field of the body. The change is almost less then negligible.
>>
>>19271817
Got any info you have that others don't? Specifically about post ascension Federation employment?
>>
>>19271839
I'm 21 I've tried ever method I've came across online. I've managed to trance using Dan Barrett's technique but I've never crossed the threshold. I feel it may be because I had a oobe/sleep paralysis when I was younger that terrified me so bad I formed a mental barrier to prevent it from happening again
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498743502085.jpg (22KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498743502085.jpg
22KB, 720x702px
>>19271844
Artificial meat can be easily manufactured but people still prefer bloody freshly slaughtered meat

Same for milk, yet people choose to bleed cows for milk until they die (watch factory cow videos theyre gross)

Same for alternative energy here on earth, yet we still prefer the nasty, toxic, deadly route

These beings dont fuck around theyd rather milk you dry, blood and flesh juices included than make their own energy

We mean nothing to them
>>
>>19271869
Possible. I just get distracted easy, im only 20 btw. I've gotten decently close but then I break and stop trying for whatever reason at the time. Its disappointing. I've tried for hours but haven't found a trick yet, its not fear at this point as I know I've nothing to fear.
>>
>>19271872
>Be an interstellar race capable of traveling vast distances of spacetime solely for a quick Humanade or Terranup on Earth. You can manufacture the organic thing once you get that advanced. We basically are just advanced machine. As for meaning nothing to them, why would they go through the trouble of coming to our planet or raising suspicion when they can leech some blood out of the red cross to clone human genome chemicals straight from the source without the risk of any form of resistance or being decried and/or attacked by the benevolent entities of our galaxy? It just isn't worth it dude.

I don't doubt there are SOME hunter species that follow tradition and hunt here on Earth. But they would have to be extremely low in number.
>>
>>19271887
To top it off, humans aren't the only species that produce this chemical. Your intent would have to absolutely be to attack a sentient species for it's flesh. That alone would make you a threat advanced governments would find common ground to unite against.
>>
>>19271847
Yes, there will be a vast array of positions avail be, first and foremost being the establishment of a Solar System spiritual hierarchy command and observation network so that we may adequately govern this sector and protect ourselves.

Then of course immediately before then, there's the need for ambassadors, diplomats, translators, vessels willing to channel energies and disseminate knowledge, etc, etc.

Beyond that, then there's Galactic Command positions, anywhere from operating on the Central Sun of the Galaxy to out posts, to working as an infiltration team, seeding team, observation team, enforcement, etc, etc

I can get into actual spiritual specifics, but it's kind of specific to universal hierarchal understanding and order.

Let me know
>>
>>19271892
Welp, if you ever get in on the inside when this happens. Feel free to let the more advanced ones access this memory. Would love a job other than what I'm doing now. I feel I have a lot more training I need to do before that day comes though. Too much responsibility for me at this time.

Did have one question though, is it legit confirmed that you have to ascend or reset? Or are these overly dramatic claims. What should I be doing right now? I've been focusing on love. the moment, and listening to some of the broadcasts. Any pro-tips?
>>
>>19271887
What makes you think they traveled so far? They own our planet because they created it, we are their creation. Thats why theyve been selling this planets energy for millions of years, compared to the universe we are barely a gas station on the side of a desert road owned by generations of the same family lmao

We are a small family business, insignificant in the grand business world of the cosmos
>>
>>19271900
Never mind I have plenty of questions apparently.
>>
>>19271904
I still don't see how this matters, even if this far fetched idea is true. So take some emotions off of me. Makes me more stable and logical. I don't even get how that's a bad thing. I wish they would help our governments advance a bit. If we got help developing they could have the emotions.
>>
>>19271900

Yes, there will exist social memory complexes shared amongst humans ready to perceive and receive.

It is possible, from the sound of your post, that you will be inducted into the Melchizedek order of imitation... a vast network of Universal wide beings of high virtue, wisdom, energy, and light. Teachers to other developing planets.

Of course this will happen naturally as you will also learn much more about the operations behind the universe structure.
>>
>>19271916
That was actually kind of my dream job. I don't know if it's considered selfish on that level. But is their downtime? I don't think I would mind at that level of development if there wasn't. The work is too important since lives would very much be on the line. But I really kind of want to get some close ups of the planetary gems of the galaxy. I think you should understand me when I say it's something I would prefer to do in person.
>>
>>19271935
It is most definitely not selfish to you, the fact that you contemplate this and state it's your dream job and something you want to pursue automatically indicates that you're a Service to Others oriented and not service to self.

Yes, there will be down time, rests in higher galactic spheres, paradises, great learning halls, realms, etc, etc.

But once dispatched on a mission, there is no break until it is complete.

I already see you there, anon.
>>
>>19271912
Even if their feeding method drained you to logic (hardly established), they would deliberately strive to make you less stable and logical in order to better feed. It isn't that hard to destabilize humans, even logical ones. All it takes is repeated trauma. They might even "love" naturally resilient minds, and spend particular effort traumatizing children and logical people, in order to harvest their ability to snap back and keep their sanity through more severe trials. This is why they cannot just "have" the emotions if they've been taking them illicitly. Think about it as a narrative. Even if we'd sell the product at treaty, that would only make us very interested in treating with the customers of the evil alien overlords. It wouldn't make us very interested in treating with the evil alien overlords themselves - they've still been mind-raping us!

A thing we might consent to if directly negotiating it can still be a thing that is greatly evil if forced upon us. By analogy, consider sex.

As a bit of a PSA for anyone who takes these ideas seriously and wants to not be made Humanade... What you'd want to avoid being fed on would be a disinterested response to things. Interestingly enough, this also works against mortal parasites. It's called the grey rock social technique. Cultivate in yourself the capacity to be stone boring. It'll drive off things that feed on your energy, by whichever metaphor.
>>
Is this what mental illness looks like?
>>
>>19272147
Schizoid?

Just a term to describe a hyper active third eye, aka spiritual receiver and transponder.

No big deal bud, this is beyond you're ability or understanding at this time.
>>
Astral projection is just semi lucid dream
>Prove me wrong
>>
>>19272062
Thanks anon, been fun for the past few weeks recently. I'm always looking forward to thing while trying to stay in the moment. Been like 10 years since I've been this hopeful. You know where to find me, hmu then.
>>
>>19272975
CHECK out the Urantia Book for further study and knowledge of the intricate and administrative structure of our entire universe cluster.
>>
>>19271869
Yeah, you could be psyching yourself out. I'm twenty two and have had sleep paralysis since I was thirteen. The night terrors stopped around the time sleep paralysis started though, so it's a good tradeoff.
>>19271701
Very interesting story. I don't know how I feel about the astral plain, aliens, ect, but I want to experience this stuff either way. When I was much younger I began trying to use my sleep paralysis as a short cut to "project" and I have experienced these intense vibrations that are hard to describe, but never was able to let go of the anxiety it induced either lost consciousness or snapped out of it. I started using weed heavily my senior year and still do, but have slowed down and my dreams and paralysis are back, and I'd like to try again. Any suggestions or more stories like OPs would be appreciated. Like I said. I don't know how real this stuff is, but I don't know how real anything is so what's the difference?
>>
>>19271701
interesting story
>>
>>19273010
Doing it now, just going through the pre-foreword foreword. Pretty interesting stuff so far.
>>
>>19273199
Yep, after the forward, skim through the table of contents and read which ever section/paper draws you the most. Just read a paper or two a day and you'll receive divine knowledge rapidly, allowing you smoother and quicker integration with the dimensional forces and command of the universes.
>>
>>19273010
Fascinating stuff, thanks for sharing so much perspective! All of this info comes at a pivotal point in my introspection--but then again, so has everything else the past couple weeks!

From what you've said it sounds like it will be quite possible to have a role in coming hierarchy, provided we've been led thus far in our own lives and experiences to have a clear sense of purpose in a cosmic/universal scheme. If that's the case (?) then it's good to feel some hope for more "sensitive" folk in the times to come.
>>
>>19273481
If wish to remain in contact, I can leave my email and we can toss around some ideas here and there.
>>
>>19271800
>First contact won't be made by them

What garantuee do you have that this is true at all?
>>
>>19273490
That'd be great, and very considerate of you! I'd love any advice or guidance on such matters.

You've done a lot, already, in reminding me of the importance in believing in the future I feel is right for me.
>>
>>19273509
Contact has already been established with positioned personnel on the ground, acting as ambassadors and emissary officials, integrating the higher dimensional forces with the lower earth realm.

First contact, openly, will not be done by them, not in the way you think. It will be the ground personnel that will signal and invite the command to openly appear within our dimensional space. They do not have bodies or corporeal forms like you and I.

>>19273516
[email protected]

I would love to further your understanding in whatever way I may and can.

>>19273481
Yes, if you already have this inclination and passion to seek such a position, then it is already yours.
>>
>>19271701
You visited what I like to call the "prime" timeline, which is a world in which all outcomes to events are rational. Though we share the same "time", they are significantly more advanced than us due to the absence of irrational events in our history. You were likely cataloging those events and how they are different in other timelines.
>>
>>19271755
>guy I was dating
did you play with your titties in the projection?
if not, fake and gay
>>
>>19271701
That doesn't sound like Astral Projection, though, It does, however, sound a lot like dreaming.
>>
>>19271826
>>19271839
read My big TOE by thomas campbell
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.