[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disregarding his sixhead. Is David Wilc*ck a scam? Would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_0245.jpg (116KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
116KB, 600x725px
Disregarding his sixhead. Is David Wilc*ck a scam? Would you compare him to the likes of David I*cke?
>>
>>19270158
David Wilcock is a bit of an airhead, but he, along with Corey Goode and Cobra are legit and well intentioned.
>>
>>19270176

bullshit the dude is a scamming charlatan he charges people money to channel Ra over the phone in a retarded voice. he's full of fuckin shit, his job is selling snake oil and taking advantage of idiots like you. He makes everyone with any interest in the paranormal look bad. Fuck David Wilcock and fuck you for being so god damn stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT2w_36zviI
>>
>>19270216
Hurrdurr how dare somebody make money. Beyond that I believe Corey. David just seems airheaded. Might be a little money hungry, but who the fuck isn't?
>>
>>19270216
Where is the proof that this is really David Wilcock?
>>
I think he's gotten too crazy with his Corey Goodie secret space program paid programming.

Have you guys even listened to this stuff? It's like they've taken every conspiracy on the Internet and rolled it into one very carefully scripted sit down.

Also the set of the show is very small and strangely fake. The rendered images are super MS PAINT. the stories have me scoffing.

BLUE AVAINS AND A LIGHT BALL ARMY
>>
>>19270216
You are a lying shill. He did FREE psychic readings for people in the 90s when he was in college. David Wilcock is legit. He is a scholar of The Law of One. If you want the truth study The Law of One.

I will tell you the most important part of the Law of One: your thoughts and actions must be at least 51% service-to-others in order to ascend to the 4th density positive. If they are not you will repeat 3rd density. If you are an evil service-to-self person you will go to 4th density negative.
http://www.lawofone.info/
Time is running out. We are at the end of the great 75,000 year cycle. So get your shit together.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>19270560
This. Besides he's also Edgar Cayce. And Jesus too if I recall correctly?
>>
Yes, unfortunately. He's been at it since the 1980's, always jumping on the latest New Age/conspiracy band-wagons. Always promises something BIG. Then PFFFT, nothing. Over and over and over again.
>>
>>19270612
I do think he is probably Edgar Cayce reincarnate because of all of their similarities and synchronicities. Watch the Project Camelot interviews of David Wilcock for those details. And it is highly possible that Edgar Cayce was Jesus reincarnate.
>>
>>19270158
He is S-tier new age huckster with an unhealthy obsession with stargate sg1.
he takes on every new age cliche to a stupid level
Such as the bs that he is the reincarnation of Edgar cayce. Although I have to say it's a creative marketing campaign, especially getting king new age cunt Uri 'Spoon-man' Gellar in on the trick.
But yeah, Atlantis, synchronicity, channeling, he's got nothing but books to sell and speeches to give for high price tickets hosted at hotel conference Halls.

I mean he has a book called 'the 2012 Enigma'. How totes gay is that?

New age can be fun and all, but he's hardly the prophet he pretends to be and he never, ever, ever fucking ever brought something substantial that isn't generic surface level new age cliche
>>
thats too jarring to disregard mate.
>>
>>19270645
>Always promises something BIG. Then PFFFT, nothing. Over and over and over again.

This. I've been following his site over the years and it's always the same pattern.

>Insiders say this is it!

Nothing happens, never talks about "it" again
>>
>>19270560
I am an actual 'Law of One' scholar(with it being far from my only source) and this is pretty dogmatic thinking. You shouldn't repeat something like that that you don't understand outside of the face-value text. Also there will be no negative so called """""harvest""""", darkness as a cosmic phenomenon will be transmuted at the end of this Galactic Pulse.

More dogmatic thinking to call STS inherently "evil" also.

The Ra Material is a channeling, and it is literally a human interpretation of certain spiritual concepts. It is not a clear-conduit channel of an extra terrestrial consciousness. Stop taking it as gospel.
>>
File: Jesus-facepalm.jpg (61KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-facepalm.jpg
61KB, 900x599px
>be the sole mouthpiece to an international alliance fighting a secret war for the freedom of our planet
>they won't even pay your server bills

I can't believe hundreds of thousands of people around the world buy this guy's shit. It's in no small part thanks to his shilling that Trump is president. Internet was a mistake.
>>
>>19270612
why would you come back to look almost exactly the same, same career and everything.
>>
File: willcock.png (7KB, 308x548px) Image search: [Google]
willcock.png
7KB, 308x548px
>>19270158
I remember him from years back. He was always on that project cameltoe circlejerk going on about how he was special, an ayylium and the reincarnation of edgar cayce.
He is full of it imo. The project cameltoe stuff was particularly cringe/retarded and he was a big pusher of the 2012 meme.
>>
I love the law of One, but I don't really trust David wilcock. Too much conspiracy stuff. He may be well intentioned but I don't trust what he says.
>>
Isn't this the doctor that's helping bill hicks with his estrogen blocker (((supplements)))
>>
File: will cock.png (9KB, 312x826px) Image search: [Google]
will cock.png
9KB, 312x826px
>I AM CHANNEL THE RA AND THE EDGAR!
>MY HEAD BULGES WITH SUPERIOR INTELLECT CONTAINED WITHIN
>YOU PAY ME NOW
>>
I thought this guy was done for after failed 2012 predictions. Haven't heard from him since. I did see him on ancient aliens awhile back. Legit or not I can't trust that face.
>>
>>19270176
Both Wilcock and Goode are lying shitlords
>>
>>19270612
Why would he say he was Jesus if the law of One says Jesus is now in 5th density?
>>
File: WIIIIILLLLLCOCK.png (15KB, 312x1896px) Image search: [Google]
WIIIIILLLLLCOCK.png
15KB, 312x1896px
>>19273350
>>19273356
Because he is full of shit
>>
>>19273363
Yeah, i agree unfortunately. I think he probably means well, but he's lead himself astray.
>>
File: w i l c o c k.png (22KB, 312x3424px) Image search: [Google]
w i l c o c k.png
22KB, 312x3424px
>>19273370
I think he let it all go to his head
>>
>>19273356
He never said that
>>
File: wilcock.jpg (99KB, 1008x684px) Image search: [Google]
wilcock.jpg
99KB, 1008x684px
>>
This fool and Corey Goode are frauds- they are now claiming (that they are simply story tellers- when called out. Check it out.
>>
>>19273504
wtf is 5th density?
>>
File: 1499688735807.jpg (121KB, 672x448px) Image search: [Google]
1499688735807.jpg
121KB, 672x448px
>>19270176
>bit of an airhead
>>
>>19270158
No, too Handsome. Big brain. Think much hard
>>
File: ancient-aliens-david-wilcock.jpg (18KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-aliens-david-wilcock.jpg
18KB, 550x310px
>>
>>19273314
Top kek
>>
>>19270158
Has roughly annually appeared on Coast to Coast AM since 2004 as the "reincarnation" of Edgar Cayce and the half God "Ra-Ta" who allegedly built the Great Pyramid in 10,500 B.C. With great help from Coast to Coast AM his 2011 book The Source Field Investigations reached the 16th place of the New York Times best seller list.
>>
>>19274348
Considers himself the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and the half-god "Ra-Ta" that, according to Cayce and Wilcock, build the Great Pyramid of Giza around 10,500 B.C. in order to preserve the high-tech remnants of Atlantis. Wynn Free at ascension2000.com (created and edited by David Wilcock from 2002-2007), 'The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce': "As our story unfolds, we will make the case that Wilcock himself, in a previous lifetime as Ra-Ta, actually helped to create the Great Pyramid in Egypt, and now in this life as David Wilcock he's revealing the science behind the pyramid's power.
>>
>>19270158
In his 2004 book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? Wilcock describes how he became ARE's figurehead :

"Through studying and applying the work of William Buhlman's Adventures Beyond the Body, I perfected the art of out-of-body travel in the summer of 1997... This led to a direct meeting with beings on the other side who told me with great seriousness [to move to Virginia Beach] ... Indeed, I had already been considering a move to Virginia Beach, as the Association for Research and Enlightenment, or A.R.E., had the only university on the East Coast [Atlantic University] where metaphysical topics could be studied on the path to a Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology. With just about seven hundred dollars to my name, I arranged for my pilgrimage to Virginia Beach.

Shortly after my arrival, several A.R.E. members (including at least two high-ranking staff personnel) recognized me as being the spitting image of a young Edgar Cayce, and I had almost dared to wonder if it were indeed possible. I queried my Dream Voice in November of 1997 regarding my connection with Cayce and was told that I was Cayce's reincarnation." ... Yet it was made clear to Wilcock by his Dream Voice that among many other topics, he was meant to disclose the esoteric significance of the prophecies of Jesus regarding ascension and rapture, and the transition of planet Earth from the third density to the fourth density. ... Hidden within another Cayce reading [5755-1] is the obvious inference that Ra-Ta was, in fact, the same entity recognized in Egyptian mythology as Ra the Sun God."
>>
>>19274374
What a fraud.
>>
>>19274403
ARE shills hate this stuff.

https://isgp-studies.com/why-atlantis-never-existed#wilcock
>>
>>19273834
5th density is just another word to describe the Mental Plane above the Astral Plane and beings who have reached a consciousness which allows them to reside there.
>>
Running a nice scam, preached 2012 end of the world.
>>
>>19270158
i want to pop his big head like a zit and watch his rotten brain ooze out. fuck david wilcock, he's a con. i have zero respect for him.
>>
>>19270158
double agent
>>
File: The Pardoner.jpg (26KB, 388x420px) Image search: [Google]
The Pardoner.jpg
26KB, 388x420px
>>19274348
Good to finally meet you online, David.
>>
>>19274584
Check my other comments. He's a fucking charlatan. Just countering all the Cayce foundation garbage that has been eating up the occult community for the last thirty years.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.