[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me MK Ultra Monarch movies or any similar themed Illuminati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: suckerpunch.jpg (195KB, 587x856px) Image search: [Google]
suckerpunch.jpg
195KB, 587x856px
Give me MK Ultra Monarch movies or any similar themed Illuminati or whatever media.
The usual symbolism /x/, you know it.
Butterflies, alternate worlds, all seeing eyes, broken mirrors, chessboards, owls, pedo circles, brainwash, satanism, etc...
Hit me with your most blatant and insulting dark elite symbolic movies /x/

Also, why do they keep doing this stuff?
>>
I really wanna know more any movies would indeed be helpful. Pretty sure i'm a manchurian candidate.
>>
File: cora24.jpg (157KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
cora24.jpg
157KB, 500x290px
Coraline was neat.
>>
>>19269290
You have to go back. You're looking for /pol/.
>>
>>19269301
Not OP, but it's not like /x/ shies away from CIA shit like MK Ultra or brain washing
>>
>>19269301
seems like he's in the right place for me, not for nothing. and what he is saying is true too
>>
>>19269301
OP here
I've seen plenty of Illuminati threads on /x/
Now you're telling Illuminati should be discussed on /pol/?
You confuse me for some other shitposting anon, or you have a very wrong understanding of what I just asked in this thread.

>>19269298
Now this, is what I meant.
I seek to discuss and try to understand why all these movies, what's their purpose etc.
I don't give a damn if all da joos are loominati like pol says or just a few jews are, or maybe none. Someone is pulling the strings of our society, and they keep making these movies with weird shit on them. I wanna know why.
>>
Eyes Wide Shut is my favorite, "Illuminati" movie
>>
>>19269290
How about a classic?
>>
I honestly believe it was an attempt to mainstream bipolar tendencies into impressionable youth
>>
>>19269290
Josie and the Pussycats
>>
Movies:

The Bourne Series
La Femme Nikita
Hanna
American Ultra
Surrogates
The Point of No Return
Long Kiss Goodnight
Hide and Seek
(Original) Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz
Gamer
Lost Highway
Sucker Punch
Total Recall
The Winter Soldier
Youth in Revolt
Being John Malcovich

Music Videos:

Paramore: Brick by Brick
Brittany Spears: Hold it Against Me
Brittany Spears: Im a Slave 4 U
Immortal Technique: The 4th Branch
Alexa Goddard: Marylin
Kerli: Walking on Air

The list goes on.
>>
>>19270064
I think that's a big reach. They're just teaching kids it's okay to be sad sometimes, since all Disney films are sugar coated and too happy.
>>19270127
Everybody watch the music video for Mel B's (scary spice) cover of 'Word Up'. Legit the only mv that freaks me out.
>>
>>19269290
total recall flashes mk on the dream machine
>>
File: monarch.jpg (17KB, 307x164px) Image search: [Google]
monarch.jpg
17KB, 307x164px
>>19269290
They keep doing it to implant the idea into the subconsious and reinforce it by repeitition and triggers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9Fja5x04o
>>
>>19269290
>why do they keep doing this stuff?
To program all people.
>>
>>19269301
/leldit/ you have to go back
>>
>>19270127
tell me about the video for brick by boring brick, I don't see anything in it
>>
>>19271663
Butterflies, alice in wonderland references, broken mirrors... can't remember much more now, have to see the video which I haven't done in a long time
>>
>>19270144
It is not their task to teach my kids anything.
>>
File: shining.jpg (13KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
shining.jpg
13KB, 200x300px
>>19269290
EWS
Full Metal Jacket
A Clockwork Orange
2001 A Space Odyssey
Wizard of Oz
Alice in Wonderland
Rosemary's Baby
Conspiracy Theory (with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts)

and of course most of the films we watch are there to brainwash us

i hope you dont watch TV folks.. its REALLY bad for you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.