[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd synchronism. So I've been cleaning my life up. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5192.jpg (39KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5192.jpg
39KB, 600x608px
Odd synchronism. So I've been cleaning my life up. It's taken a long time but I've had pain pills in weeks. Randomly run into my dude and he gives me his number. I about shit when the last three digits are 911. Am I being guided towards a better decision? Am I lookin too deeply, as I was typing this he called me and told me to smoke with him and I chose not to
>>
Coming from a past pill popper that has since converted to being a heroin junkie, seriously bro..

>CALL HIM!
>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
>>
>>19268609
I was addicted to morphine in the past and thank God and gods every day that I'm one of the few who managed to get clean. I haven't had them in three years or so now and the cravings are gone. If anything the thought of how I'd feel having to quit all over again is enough to put me off touching opiates ever again.

Stay on the straight and narrow path, OP. You're already further than most in that situation ever get.
>>
I never fucking understood opiates.

They're not stimulating, mentally or physically.

They're not creative or sources for inspiration.

They make you feel miserable with yourself, give you the itch, make everyday random shit much more annoying and harder to deal with

They're mind numbing not mind expanding.

They're not psychedelic.

Why the fuck wouldn't you at least do some stimulants or psychedelics? At least with that shit you can do something with it and your life!
>>
well you said you were cleaning up your life so if you want to continue doing that whatever justification you need to do so is good enough for you, its your sobriety. myself honestly am a fucking degenerate and have done my pill phase though i snorted them, i've done my amphetamine phase for 3 months, i've done the whole snort molly on the weekends at parties thing, i've been a pot head, i had a full year that was riddled with hallucinogens,and ive dabbled in coke. i havent ever smoked crack or done heroin but im sure when i was younger i probably would have. i dont do anything anoymore, just smoke cigarettes. i dont even drink coffee ( dont care for it). but i never quit because life had turned shitty, i knew what i was in for i grew up in that kind of neighborhood, i only ever quit because i looked at my life at those points with unyielding criticism and raw data towards myself. i removed all ego and illogical, justifications i made and asked myself, to what extent is this still entertaining, and is it worth anymore to me if i already know that i haven't experienced the rest of the world, my time is limited therefore valuable and if i choose to enjoy my life than statistically i cant be content with a sedimentary lifestyle stuck in a "void.loop()" so to speak. is it worth it to you to go back? you already know what that life feels like, but something else is new and exciting and could feel even better. its honestly up to and on you.

>>19268639
though this made my day hahahahaha
>>
>>19268609
Fat pussy
>>
>>19268651
Thank you anon, when I really think about it I know exactly what I need to do and it's continue to leave that life behind
>>
>>19268609
ive been to 2 treatment centers, they were more like going to drug school. just stop thats the only way, refuse to do it and stop. say no if someone offers, just no get away from them run away dont look back, drufgs are fucking worse than satan if you look at it, dont touch it, say no turn away and leave go the other direction, they cant make you do it, jsut say fuck off youre stupid for asking, walk away dont look back if its your friend i suggest you find a new friend, cause all he wants to do is use you and your money to help him get more drugs stay away from him dont look at him if you see him coming go talk to someone you know doesnt do drugs
>>
>>19268709
You answered your own question. The idea is to numb the mind. Many addicts have some mental issue that they cover up with drugs.

That's why addiction continues even after the physical withdrawal passes. All the old demons show back up in the sober mind.
>>
>>19269613
Exactly, op here, I always toyed with drugs until my mom died and fiancé left me within a couple months of eachother, any creativity or hopefulness I had in life was snuffed out long before that. I just wanted to die and was too big of a pussy to pull the trigger
>>
>>19268709

First of all opiates do not make you feel miserable with yourself. They make life seem ok, manageable and even make it feel a little bit good. Empathy is increased. It's one of the most intense relaxations you will ever achieve. Full blown Euphoria may or may not be present but the mood improvement is undeniable.

People don't use psychedelics often when they're life is shit because it makes them feel worse about their life. Even weed can do this. Alcohol can do this too in excess.

Opiates are relatively consistent in what they deliver. The ability to shut off their mind for awhile and bask in a warm sort of glow.

This is why people use opioids and I suspect this is the reason for the epidemic. People are seemingly more miserable than ever, it's not surprising more and more people turn to opiates.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.