[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>after years of depression go to psychologist and tell her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 20170709_204054.png (282KB, 720x512px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_204054.png
282KB, 720x512px
>after years of depression go to psychologist and tell her i believe my chronic problem to be more of a spiritual or energetic nature
>She forwards me to a Shaman that lives not too far from me for 'energetic work'
>Be skeptical about it but decide why the fuck not. Im desperate
>Have a conversation with her and proceed to lie on a massage bed.
>Says she will be do Reiki healing on me, i relax.
>mfw she invokes all sorts of angels and lightbeings to assist her in my healing.
>Proceeds to hover her hands over my head. By this time im thinking, "this bitch is batshit"...
>mfw everywhere she hovers her hands i get a physical reaction in the form of spasms in the muscles whilst i can feel the energetic intense heat come off her hands.
>after hour and a half felt healed, and more alive than ever.
>mfw healing powers are real
>mfw energy, auras and lightbeings are real
>mfw today i went to an attuning session and healed myself for real.
>mfw i could actually feel cones of energy eminating from my palms
>Feel like messianic Goku

TL;DR: Reiki is real. Go learn it faggots. Be a fucking irl neckbeard Paladin
>>
File: Screenshot_20170709-205642.png (556KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170709-205642.png
556KB, 720x1280px
>>19268604
>>
I had weekly sessions with a Shaman/Reiki for months in rehab.

The things she saw, the way she saw through people was amazing. It's legit.
>>
>tell my doctor I believe my problem is spiritual
>locks me up and forces injections
>>
bullshit.
>>
>>19268641

Go see one and find out for yourself
>>
>>19268647

I don't want them to steal my money.

Even if I said it didnt work after they would come up with some bulshit about that I need to find my problems within and free myself from it or something. Which means their treatment are bullshit placebo
>>
>>19268604
This may be interesting to you.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Healing
An important message is that healing comes from the self, with the healer basically helps open this ability this ability. Otherwise would break free will. They also talk about jesus' healing, if you search for that.
Either way really fascinating story op!
Good luck! :)
>>
>>19268604

>psychologist
>tells patients to explore shamanism

Sure bud. Right off the bat the green text was shit.
>>
>>19268733
I told her i believed my problem was energetic after i saw books on her bookshelf about esoteric and shamanism.

The healer was real and i have learned how to do it today and i can do it on myself, and have.

Everyone and anyone can do it.

Not my problem if you dont want to believe it. Its for others like me who are interested in it but need the push to go try it.

People its the real deal. Honest to god.

This will change the way you view the world forever. Plus it will heal the fuck out of your traumas that have manifested physically in the form of disease or ailments.

Ofcourse normal therapy + reiki is the best combination.

Please go and try it.

Also dude, you are very close-minded for being on /x/
>>
>>19268660
It works even if you dont believe in it. Its energy, it doesnt care about your beliefs.. its just flows
>>
>>19268666
Thanks bro i have actually begun reading law of one so i will eventually read that! :)
>>
File: 1499435745001.png (8KB, 250x341px) Image search: [Google]
1499435745001.png
8KB, 250x341px
>>19268800

How much did it cost?

Im guessing around 50bux for 20min
>>
>>19268826
40 bucks for 90 minutes. Prices fluctuate from country to country.

Been paying 60 bucks for 45min bullshit talks with therapists for years and never got anywhere.

Contrast that to one session of this energetic work and holy shit.

Wont pay one fucking sheckle anymore for verbal therapy. Energetic healing all day everyday.

Plus, you know that feeling when the mdma is about to hit you and you feel that warm loving energy? Well thats basically how reiki feels

Go do it
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>
>>19268660
How the fuck do you placebo actual warm heat coming off of hands and muscles contracting in reaction to it?
>>
There's truth in ops message, you really don't have to lose your sheckles, open your mind guys
>>
>>19268825
;) Good luck! Thank you for sharing your experience!.:D
>>
well if you learned how to do it by yourself after that, then why the fuck aren't i seeing any book recommendations?

You know it's hard to swim through the bullshit ocean of pdfs, specially on your own
>>
>>19268962
I havent learned it on my own.
There is no book that can teach you.

You are attuned by a Reiki master (there are official grades and certificates so no shady shit) through a ritual proces that is handed down from master to master sinds the 70s in the west.

Theres probably legit masters in ur neighbourhood.

Theres no point in doing the first grade, like me, if you havent had a taste of what it really can do... so undergo a reiki therapy and then decide if you want to learn it myself.

Once u have u can just do it on yourself instead of going to a practicioner.

I recommens trying it out. The sheckles u need to fork out is fucking laughable to the return of investment.

Use discernment on who you pick though. Not everyone is of the same level. Pick an experienced master
>>
>>19268878
That's what placebo is you dumb fuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.