[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwv DkB6GMJc Hey /x/, any o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: BEK.jpg (19KB, 851x437px) Image search: [Google]
BEK.jpg
19KB, 851x437px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwvDkB6GMJc

Hey /x/, any of you guys following this guy who found a frequency that attracts Black Eyed Kids?

Kid rundown

>Dude tried to make a paranormal channel think top5s
>Finds a frequency that is around any repots of BEK
>Plays it at his home every night for 5 days
>Actually finds something
>His life starts deteriorating
>wife pregnant with twins loses a twin
>Gets so bad that he has to flee his home
>Calls a spiritualist who fucks him harder by giving him wrong advice

What do yall think?
>>
>>19268102
>inb4 its actually a mind control frequency made by a pedo
>>
File: BEK2.jpg (38KB, 830x414px) Image search: [Google]
BEK2.jpg
38KB, 830x414px
I usually think this bulslhit with BEK was always creepypasta tier bullshit but this guy actually found some crazy shit

>Posts cams in woods with different frequencies
>Second cam ends up missing
>Cams send picture to his wife automatically whenever in range
>week passes
>Cam is close enough to his house to post pictures
>Picrelated

it's fucking kids, if it was a hobo grown ass man, but how the fuck is there like 3 kids bullshitting around in the middle of the woods? Their eyes don't even glow
>>
>>19268129

>sends pictures to his wifi*
>>
come on /x/ this is legit paranormal shit and you guys just flood the first page with

>mah end of the world
>divination!
>how can i summon a succubus to fuck me because I'm a virgin?

ffs
>>
easily faked but still interesting. thanks
>>
>>19268102
Finally some one is talking about fantastic daily. I am very skeptical about paranormal mambo Jambo for as long as I know myself. But then I came across this guys channel. Something just don't add up with this guy videos. It does not add up in a way that you ask yourself, will someone go through this hustle to fake videos in the middle of nowhere, break electronic gadgets and his own son/wife framed pictures just to get a fanbase of less then 10k followers. His videos just full of chilling contact. The first encounter video (the front porch one) gives me the fucking chills. I mean if the guy ain't fucking around , it looks like his property is in the middle of nowhere.. I don't think any "unstable" friend will hustle himself to go on unmarked trails in the middle of the dead darkness just to help another friend to film creepy videos. He also claims that well known paranormal teams / news channels offered him the chance to film his property and he decided to skip that in order to keep the integrity of his story/experiment. Says they didn't want him to be around once they film so he thought they might fake stuff in order to get good ratings. Can some one please tell us more about this guy ?
>>
>>19268586

this is what I am saying man, this guy is sacrificing more a lot!

>Dude mentions he's having twins
>Then mentions he lost one

Maybe it's because I'm a father and not a dumb fuck teenager anymore, but fuck joking about killing your own kin is like unthinkable to me. It's just fatherly instinct. This guy had to go far, and for what? 50 bucks he made off youtube maybe?
>>
bump. this is some good shit
>>
What if the creepy kids hear the audio from the video and come and get us?
>>
>>19269002
I'm too scared to watch it
>>
>>19269007

don't be a pussy
>>
>>19269077
I just watched it and now im completely invested into it and watching the full story hahaha
>>
>>19269089

bruh i spent like 4-5 hours of my sunday just catching up to this guy, I really want to know
>>
>>19269094
I'm on the one where his kid is outside lol
>>
>>19269102

it gets pretty crazy I'd turn my lights on if i were you
>>
>>19269108
Why?
>>
>>19269108
pls why?
>>
>>19269124
>>19269110
because after the babies are born it starts getting worse and worse for him to the point that you still believe it 100% but you still don't understand how fucked it's getting
>>
>>19269129
Oh right i thought they were going to track me down and fuck me up the arse or something, i'm now at his encounter on 4/19/2017
>>
>>19269140

oh no dude his footage video has 200k views, you think 200k people are getting haunted rn?
>>
File: scared pepe.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>19269147
Who knows D:
>>
Hadn't this been debunked yet?
>>
>>19269368
yes
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.